Flaw in trusted list?

Social Discussions Related to WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Which do you think happened?

a) I told one of these people, and one of them told to softnyx.
0
No votes
b) One of these people is softnyx
3
14%
c) One of these people told their friend, who told softnyx.
5
23%
d) I told softnyx
3
14%
e) Some other hack site found it and leaked it and it got to softnyx
5
23%
f) Softnyx found on their own.
3
14%
g) Their Gift system messed up. They didn't know about this but the system messed up and makes this method not work coincidently.
3
14%
 
Total votes : 22

Postby minorutono » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

The tongue slips so easily,
Friends we think are trusted betray us
Friends tell friends who tell friends,
One becomes Two becomes Four becomes Eight
And sooner or later
Everyone knows.

Sorry for the 'poetic' form I just kinda wrote whatever. It sounds prophetical lol


[' I ']
User avatar
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 am
Location: 2845 Vista Verde Way Cameron Park CA 95682

Postby HyackDragon » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Gigadroid wrote:Yeah. If everyone think straight now. Memoryhacker(or mysteryhacker, got mixed up) isn't completely trusted. So, why did we listen to him?
We're jealous of Hyack and wanted him to get blamed for it?NO
Next time, think 10 times before we say something. Anyone here believes that Hyack is innocent please be kind enuf to say 'I' in ur post along with what you want to say. :D

bummybum doesn't believe it ... but the most here also don't believe his 85% spammed post :shock: 8)
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby tiduswong » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:20 pm

isn't it 90% ???
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.



L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:31 am
Location: between heaven and hell

Postby minorutono » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 am

tiduswong wrote:isn't it 90% ???

Useless post >..< its obviously around there, what does it matter? Bummy's majority are spam.
User avatar
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 am
Location: 2845 Vista Verde Way Cameron Park CA 95682

Postby Gigadroid » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:39 am

Yeah i agree but i just wonder. He's an okay guy.......i just have a feeling he don't really meant to spam just talk to much at the wrong time. He's too active or something like that. Not taking his side, that's all i'm saying.
WolfteamHacker!ImageImage
Image
My Growing Forum!
My Blog!
User avatar
Gigadroid
I Know Your Poop
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm
Location: MHS

Postby qjqqyy » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:24 pm

i will tell you the answer

this glitch was found in combat arms
someone tried it on wolfteam
it worked
so he released it pub
and softnyx saw it and patched it

in the .txt file
he said
......when NEXON send u a gift.........
so it is combat arms glitch
Made by speedwing

Image
qjqqyy
Been Around More
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:12 pm
Location: Singapore GMT+8

Postby minorutono » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:35 am

Its a combat arms glitch?

Softnyx and Nexon are two different entities..
User avatar
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 am
Location: 2845 Vista Verde Way Cameron Park CA 95682

Postby Hitman » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Mino, Read Carefully..

qjqqyy wrote:this glitch was found in combat arms
someone tried it on wolfteam
it worked
so he released it pub
and softnyx saw it and patched it


get what he means?

8)
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Image
Made By aldis
Image
Made By SpeedWing
Image
My Latest Own Siggy
Image
User avatar
Hitman
Pro++
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: MHS Forum(Malaysia)

Postby tiduswong » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:38 pm

qjqqyy wrote:in the .txt file
he said
......when NEXON send u a gift.........
so it is combat arms glitch


Erm i dun get this part can someone explain it to me?

Is combat arms from NEXON??
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.



L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:31 am
Location: between heaven and hell

Postby HyackDragon » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

tiduswong wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:in the .txt file
he said
......when NEXON send u a gift.........
so it is combat arms glitch


Erm i dun get this part can someone explain it to me?

Is combat arms from NEXON??


Combat arms is from Nexon.

qjqqyy said : that this glitch that minorutono found, already has been found in COMBAT ARMS and the guy who played(or Nexon) maybe said it to softnyx so it also patched there. :o
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby tiduswong » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
tiduswong wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:in the .txt file
he said
......when NEXON send u a gift.........
so it is combat arms glitch


Erm i dun get this part can someone explain it to me?

Is combat arms from NEXON??


Combat arms is from Nexon.

qjqqyy said : that this glitch that minorutono found, already has been found in COMBAT ARMS and the guy who played(or Nexon) maybe said it to softnyx so it also patched there. :o


Oh sad TT
ImageImage
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.



L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:31 am
Location: between heaven and hell

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Yeah, pretty sad. I can not play the game due it is not accept Malaysia IP(s).
I'm a NEWBIE

Image
Image
Image
Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
User avatar
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 am
Location: The Universe

Postby RoboC » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm

LOL i think softnyx recoded the gift system. Thats how it got patched,
Image
User avatar
RoboC
Been Around More
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Location: Behind You

Postby minorutono » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

RoboC wrote:LOL i think softnyx recoded the gift system. Thats how it got patched,


You can still kinda do it, except instead of getting the gift, you D/C.
User avatar
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 am
Location: 2845 Vista Verde Way Cameron Park CA 95682

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 am

minorutono wrote:
RoboC wrote:LOL i think softnyx recoded the gift system. Thats how it got patched,


You can still kinda do it, except instead of getting the gift, you D/C.


what if u'd disable the D/C ,would you get the gift? :p
Image
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight


famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
User avatar
JB Gzn
Pro++
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:56 pm
Location: Unknown, please use a pointer.

PreviousNext

Return to WolfTeam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron