Show a Little Respect

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Re: Show a Little Respect

Postby -Kenzo- » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Maybe CiB Just Got Away With All The Donation Money That They Received And Goes For A Party Like Hell
Owh... I Don't Really Hack But I Learn Bout' Them
-Kenzo-
Hackleberry Fin

Postby PrinceArthur » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:08 pm

-Kenzo- wrote:Maybe CiB Just Got Away With All The Donation Money That They Received And Goes For A Party Like Hell

lol.... u stupid or what??? they use the money to pay the line... call ( official ) and patrick start to destroy it... and maybe they doesnt have any money left to fix the ryl... and they know all of u will hack it and it will never end... untill L.Spiro make Thread like this... and still some of u ( out there) still hack Ryl2 Server.... i don't know when this will be end ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 am

PrinceArthur you need to reduce the volume of your signature.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby -Kenzo- » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:33 am

Maybe He Should Reduce His Volume Of Cursing, Too
-Kenzo-
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Dino » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:22 pm

-Kenzo- wrote:Maybe He Should Reduce His Volume Of Cursing, Too

+1
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby Paulzz » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

L. Spiro wrote:The forum rules allow posting hacks for games, especially related to MHS.

Usually game servers are run by corporate entities, so no one feels guilty about posting hacks for them. You can imagine a big corporation with a fat CEO who sits in a chair and laughs while the money rolls in. He is clearly the “bad guy” in this situation.

But apparently Risk Your Life is much more personal, with servers run by actual people. Some of whom put a lot of effort into their work.
They are people similar to yourselves who like to play video games. As a show of affection for this game they put up servers and help spread the fun.
Some of them talk big and act as if they know it all. But so do most of the hackers try to hack their servers. When you hack their servers, it is much more personal, and there is little reason from their end for this to be happening.

Why don’t you show a little respect and avoid such personal hacking?
Hacking may be fun, but why not try to find some less personal way to do it? Do not interfere with the server and those playing on it. Let others enjoy the game in their own way.
And especially do not bring servers down.

L. Spiro

This is realy easy to say as a person who is the main reason of those hackers getting in contact with eachother.
and sharing the knowledge they have on a site like this.

When i read this post i thougth nice L Spiro thinks ppl should stop hack or something like that,
But then i thougth, you been owning this site for a long time, and now you regret that or something?
because Risk your life is dieing? The problem of ryl dieing is also YOUR problem and this post is kind of cheap
it would do to remove all the tuts, and releases that would be FAR MORE usefull to save the game

If this is everything you do then its the same as doing nothing jus some nice words with no meaning

Regards,
Paul
Paulzz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby shahir3Killler » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 am

Patrick wrote:
shahir3Killler wrote:
Patrick wrote:
word. i have also destroyed the official ryl2 kronos server coz i have released the 4k4k4kbug item hack

n' i promoted it... on behalf and my followsz im sorry about the damage that i did... :cry: :cry:

and u said it was all your hackzz :D
nvm^^

no hard fel'ing ok ? :lol: :lol:
shahir3Killler
Been Around

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 am

Paulzz wrote:This is realy easy to say as a person who is the main reason of those hackers getting in contact with eachother.

When i read this post i thougth nice L Spiro thinks ppl should stop hack or something like that,
But then i thougth, you been owning this site for a long time, and now you regret that or something?
because Risk your life is dieing? The problem of ryl dieing is also YOUR problem and this post is kind of cheap
it would do to remove all the tuts, and releases that would be FAR MORE usefull to save the game

If this is everything you do then its the same as doing nothing jus some nice words with no meaning

Regards,
Paul

I have made a simple reminder to people regarding how they hack.
Not even in that post did I actually say people should stop hacking. Hacking is not a problem; the problem is what people decide to do with the ability to hack, and my post was meant to get those people back on a less destructive path, and it seems to have helped.

I do not personally care about any particular game, including Risk Your Life. Never played it and never will. I also do not care about the trashbin of a section Risk Your Life has made on my forum.

So why did I post that?
Because only in Risk Your Life do people e-mail me asking me to stop people from hacking on their personal Risk Your Life servers. Servers they made and built up with hard work.
I am not willing to retract my software or play favorites with posts to delete those related to a certain server or another (nor could I stand to come to this section often enough to read them all), and I will not at least now delete the Risk Your Life section. Why? For the same reason those people want others to play on their servers. A larger user base/visitor volume gives a sense of meaning to what they have done.

Nice words? Damn right. No meaning? Hardly. Nice words go a long way towards solving lots of problems.
Since I do not play Risk Your Life I have no way to measure how far these words went, but I get the feeling there was some small impact, and no Risk Your Life server owners have e-mailed me since.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby -Kenzo- » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:45 pm

What L.Spiro Said Was Right. Some Of Those Here Released The Hacks For RYL2 Private Servers For Fun. And What They Did Was Destroying A Brand New Private Servers, Even Those Servers Which Just Opened For Just A Few Weeks, Or Perhaps Days. Then This Poor Guys ( Admins ) Goes For Another Try By Opening A New Private Server And Those Here Looks Him As A Scammer, Using The Donation Money For His Own Good, Instead Of Upgrading The Server To Be Better. But They Didn't Realise That What They Did Made Him To Be Looked On A Different Degree, And That Is A Scammer
-Kenzo-
Hackleberry Fin

Postby Paulzz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 pm

L. Spiro wrote:
Paulzz wrote:This is realy easy to say as a person who is the main reason of those hackers getting in contact with eachother.

Regards,
Paul

I have made a simple reminder to people regarding how they hack.
Not even in that post did I actually say people should stop hacking. Hacking is not a problem; the problem is what people decide to do with the ability to hack, and my post was meant to get those people back on a less destructive path, and it seems to have helped.

I do not personally care about any particular game, including Risk Your Life. Never played it and never will. I also do not care about the trashbin of a section Risk Your Life has made on my forum.

So why did I post that?
Because only in Risk Your Life do people e-mail me asking me to stop people from hacking on their personal Risk Your Life servers. Servers they made and built up with hard work.
I am not willing to retract my software or play favorites with posts to delete those related to a certain server or another (nor could I stand to come to this section often enough to read them all), and I will not at least now delete the Risk Your Life section. Why? For the same reason those people want others to play on their servers. A larger user base/visitor volume gives a sense of meaning to what they have done.

Nice words? Damn right. No meaning? Hardly. Nice words go a long way towards solving lots of problems.
Since I do not play Risk Your Life I have no way to measure how far these words went, but I get the feeling there was some small impact, and no Risk Your Life server owners have e-mailed me since.

L. Spiro

Well Hacking is just a stupid activity of people who have no life.
How stupid is it to go hacking a game to get stronger to kill ppl easyer
where is the fun of playing in the first place?

The reason that you dont get e-mails is simple.
Risk your life is dieing. And yes i know they been saying this for the last 2 years
and there are people who doesnt agree but a real good server isnt there anymore.
And all the admins who been begging you quited being admin for most thnx to your forum
thanks to the hacking activities.

And there is also a good thing thnx to this hacking activities is that alot fixes were found.
just some anoying bugs are left to never get 100% fixed probally, it can be made harder
to hack but u cant stop it anyway.

Saying that hacking isnt a problem is damn stupid.
Its even illegal to do so i wonder why a forum like this is able to keep it up such a long time.
hack is a problem because u got this noob hackers wich learned some stuff from real hackers.
You find out that they are hacking, and you bann them as an admin of a server.

And then they are like wtf why am i banned? I was just hacking. Then they begg on your forum
and some ppl are even stupid enough to answer those beggs and help destroying servers.
Paulzz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 pm

It is idiotic to say all hacking is a problem.
This is the last time I will dummy this down for you.

When I hack GoldenEye 007 was I increasing my stats, killing my friends unfairly, etc.?
No, I hacked the map data out of the game (first to do so) and that data has been valuable to many people, including the GoldenEye Source team. The map data can be converted to WorldCraft files that can be exported into the Source Engine.
Did anyone complain to me to stop this?
No, in fact all I got were requests for more more more.

I also made the first true auto-aim for a game called Starsiege: Tribes.
Did that cause the death of that game? Nope. Servers running to this day (game is 11 years old).
Because of how I used the auto-aim, people were constantly asking me to use it so they could see it/try to beat it. It was for show and people loved it. I never used it in any pick-ups or official games.

My first example shows that there are more types of hacking than just giving yourself an edge over others/cheating.
My second example shows that, even if you have made a cheat that gives you an edge over others, whether that is actually evil or novel once again depends on how it is used by the maker.

My software is capable of just as much good as it is bad, so don’t give me bullshit over causing the death of some game or another. People could just as well use MHS to improve their own servers and the servers on which they play instead of bitching to me about how my forum lets people share hacking.
Whether hacking is used for destruction or for happiness is up to each person who hacks.
People could be using MHS to make mods, add new models, modify existing models, customize their HUD’s, etc., and release “cool” patches that people like.
People could be using this forum to share information that helps make the game cooler instead of making it a lame pile of shit.

The community has chosen which direction they wanted to go. You want to blame someone (and you are trying to find someone to blame) then you can look all around you at each person who has made what you would consider the wrong choice.
The point of my post was to try to get some of them back on the right track.

And there is one more major reason I don’t need to justify myself nor my forum to you: I make video games for a living, and the games I make get hacked (mainly by my own software).
If hacking is hurting the sales of some games, or is killing them off, that goes back to my pocket. I take damage to my wallet and you take damage to your…spare time?
I am the first person who has a right to bitch and whine about hack-related damage, but you don’t see that happening.
Why? Because I am man enough to take responsibility for my own actions. I do extra work to minimize the damage, and accept that if sales go down, some of that may be my own fault.
I don’t go to someone’s forum and beg them to take down a section that shares secrets on how to hack my game. I am not an idiot who thinks that is going to solve or reduce the problem.

I don’t care about Risk Your Life.
You do.
So maybe instead of arguing with the admin of a forum you should be getting off your lazy ass and doing something to actively help these servers if they mean so much to you.
Did it never occur to you that MHS is not a tool for destructive hacking? It is a tool for any kind of hacking, which normally means protective hacking (yes, that’s right using MHS to protect your servers is not only possible, it is easier than using MHS to destroy servers).

Why don’t you be an active member towards the health of the game and make a topic on how to protect your servers with MHS?
If you don’t like the topics other people make, make better ones.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby -Kenzo- » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:46 pm

L. Spiro wrote:It is idiotic to say all hacking is a problem.
This is the last time I will dummy this down for you.

When I hack GoldenEye 007 was I increasing my stats, killing my friends unfairly, etc.?
No, I hacked the map data out of the game (first to do so) and that data has been valuable to many people, including the GoldenEye Source team. The map data can be converted to WorldCraft files that can be exported into the Source Engine.
Did anyone complain to me to stop this?
No, in fact all I got were requests for more more more.

I also made the first true auto-aim for a game called Starsiege: Tribes.
Did that cause the death of that game? Nope. Servers running to this day (game is 11 years old).
Because of how I used the auto-aim, people were constantly asking me to use it so they could see it/try to beat it. It was for show and people loved it. I never used it in any pick-ups or official games.

My first example shows that there are more types of hacking than just giving yourself an edge over others/cheating.
My second example shows that, even if you have made a cheat that gives you an edge over others, whether that is actually evil or novel once again depends on how it is used by the maker.

My software is capable of just as much good as it is bad, so don’t give me bullshit over causing the death of some game or another. People could just as well use MHS to improve their own servers and the servers on which they play instead of bitching to me about how my forum lets people share hacking.
Whether hacking is used for destruction or for happiness is up to each person who hacks.
People could be using MHS to make mods, add new models, modify existing models, customize their HUD’s, etc., and release “cool” patches that people like.
People could be using this forum to share information that helps make the game cooler instead of making it a lame pile of shit.

The community has chosen which direction they wanted to go. You want to blame someone (and you are trying to find someone to blame) then you can look all around you at each person who has made what you would consider the wrong choice.
The point of my post was to try to get some of them back on the right track.

And there is one more major reason I don’t need to justify myself nor my forum to you: I make video games for a living, and the games I make get hacked (mainly by my own software).
If hacking is hurting the sales of some games, or is killing them off, that goes back to my pocket. I take damage to my wallet and you take damage to your…spare time?
I am the first person who has a right to bitch and whine about hack-related damage, but you don’t see that happening.
Why? Because I am man enough to take responsibility for my own actions. I do extra work to minimize the damage, and accept that if sales go down, some of that may be my own fault.
I don’t go to someone’s forum and beg them to take down a section that shares secrets on how to hack my game. I am not an idiot who thinks that is going to solve or reduce the problem.

I don’t care about Risk Your Life.
You do.
So maybe instead of arguing with the admin of a forum you should be getting off your lazy ass and doing something to actively help these servers if they mean so much to you.
Did it never occur to you that MHS is not a tool for destructive hacking? It is a tool for any kind of hacking, which normally means protective hacking (yes, that’s right using MHS to protect your servers is not only possible, it is easier than using MHS to destroy servers).

Why don’t you be an active member towards the health of the game and make a topic on how to protect your servers with MHS?
If you don’t like the topics other people make, make better ones.

L. Spiro

+1
-Kenzo-
Hackleberry Fin

Postby chelsea » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 pm

yeah..i agree wif L.spiro...now RYL2 Neverwinter(NW) server has been closed for 3 month bcoz of hacker show-off their bugs item..now RYL2 Qamara sever has been closed..huhu.. :cry: :cry: lets keep the hacker/bugs item personal please...dont ever show-off it...if for RYL2 Kronos can :D :D
chelsea
I Have A Few Questions

Postby equlibrium » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

chelsea wrote:yeah..i agree wif L.spiro...now RYL2 Neverwinter(NW) server has been closed for 3 month bcoz of hacker show-off their bugs item..now RYL2 Qamara sever has been closed..huhu.. :cry: :cry: lets keep the hacker/bugs item personal please...dont ever show-off it...if for RYL2 Kronos can :D :D

RYL2 Kronos never close they just no care for hack items :P
Kronos just open for money :P
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
http://www.speedtest.net/result/960140343.png
equlibrium
Acker

Postby AlphAest » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Heres my few coins -

In my opinion hacking a game is ok, actually i wouldn't even call it hacking, it's more like bug abusing or extreme testing.

What i dislike is the hacking of servers. Not everybody has a A+ grade in computers and networking and does not know on how to protect their server from attackers.

Inside the game if you don't abuse the bugs then someone else will anyway, so why not use it to your advantage and play how the game enables you to.

To make examples from real life bug abusing inside a game is like workers who abuse or ignore the laws and take advantage of what they can, as there is a saying, you can't get rich by playing fair. Server hacking is a bit comparable with thieves who brake into your house, take anything valuable and then set it on fire to erease their footprints.
24.08.2010 10:57:45 : [Attack Check] - (RETURN) {NinjaHatori|4070} Attack with spell 0x8205, allowed: 0x8201, 0x8705, 0x8706
23.08.2010 21:25:00 : [Movement Check] - BLOCK: Player lIDeathOfLoveIl (U:149, C:70, Z:16, L:100, IP:121.120.190.2) moved 57cords per 3,00sec
23.08.2010 22:13:38 : [Name Check] - (RETURN) {|0} Char create - unallowed "0x28" char in the name, allowed: 2D,30-39,41-5A,5F,61-7A
23.08.2010 22:28:15 : [Item Check] - (RETURN) {nina-girl|3435} Vault accessed from too far (3292:2992) by nina-girl (U:1539, C:3435, Z:16, L:100, IP:81.225.39.100)
22.08.2010 22:43:07 : [Name Check] - (RETURN) {CosMa|4010} Chat with wrong name (ChEll()), allowed: CosMa (U:1791, C:4010, Z:12, L:51, IP:89.136.81.249)
22.08.2010 22:49:06 : [Item Check] - (RETURN) {CosMa|4010} Item purchase - item cannot have the hit stat defined
Item 103 at 0x2000, amount 117
Stats: [def:5][hit:4064][eva:4066][HP:4065][HPrec:4064][MP:4064][res:1]
Sockets: none
.... and so on ....
AlphAest
Hackleberry Fin

PreviousNext

Return to Risk Your Life