Show a Little Respect

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Re: Show a Little Respect

Postby PrinceArthur » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 pm

AlphAest wrote:Server hacking is a bit comparable with thieves who brake into your house, take anything valuable and then set it on fire to erease their footprints.

same as what alvis do to me... 1stly he enter my admintools and edit he's eq....
even can hit 65535 on people defense 20k ( one hit K.O )

and i close server for awhile, delete the eq, and encrypt the password using what alphaest told me and set my dedicated password like this 02eiu1209eu102eu9u12e ( 20 word ) and suddenly he enter my dedicated and send message ( alvis is here :( ) and he kick me from dedicated
he take all thing or maybe not... he delete all my server files and all my database and change my website to he's own creation and delete my windows file...
i ask the company to not format my dedicated.. just install the windows... and i can see... c:\windows\ ( empty ) just left some of the file and my server file left only log and my appserv (www file ) got he's creation of website...

same as what alphaest say : thieves who brake into your house, take anything valuable and then set it on fire to erease their footprints
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life