Re: [Release] - how to Copy Items

Postby nopes » Fri May 14, 2010 10:55 pm

:roll:

double click it...omfg srsly
nopes
NULL

Postby Navaz0r » Fri May 14, 2010 11:44 pm

StringzS just the lamers believe on you. But you are biggest lamer I know that.
Its totally wrong tutorial!
StringzS is best on scam people's items! Haha. Still im laught to you damn scammer guy!
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 am

Colossus wrote:hmm how to use this .bat?

Just open and read...
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby SztringzS » Sat May 15, 2010 4:47 am

Navaz0r wrote:StringzS just the lamers believe on you. But you are biggest lamer I know that.
StringzS is best on scam people's items! Haha. Still im laught to you damn scammer guy!

I'm just gonna guess that your Navarin since your name starts with "Nava", I guess your still pissed about me hacking all the gear out of your server noob.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby HeroMestiPelaq » Sat May 15, 2010 9:57 am

PrinceArthur wrote:yeah u morron... just copy the hex of the original sword (max) and paste it on fake one...
and (not sure true or not) --> trade it with ur friend and ask GM to restart the server..
make some excuse that GM will restart the server and the server didnt know which one is real.. so both of u got the sword. >.<"" i dont know my TuT true or not... SztringzS.. my TuT true??
:?: :lol: :lol:

r u rtuk joe? admin appricentice?
Come Play My Noob Server http://www.fateofwarrior.com/Index.php

New Project Server Release http://foreverwar2.no-ip.org/
HeroMestiPelaq
Been Around

Postby THE-PAANG » Sat May 15, 2010 10:49 am

HeroMestiPelaq wrote:
PrinceArthur wrote:yeah u morron... just copy the hex of the original sword (max) and paste it on fake one...
and (not sure true or not) --> trade it with ur friend and ask GM to restart the server..
make some excuse that GM will restart the server and the server didnt know which one is real.. so both of u got the sword. >.<"" i dont know my TuT true or not... SztringzS.. my TuT true??
:?: :lol: :lol:

; ) admin tool can trace copied eq's
THE-PAANG
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Navaz0r » Sun May 16, 2010 4:22 am

SztringzS wrote:
Navaz0r wrote:StringzS just the lamers believe on you. But you are biggest lamer I know that.

I'm just gonna guess that your Navarin since your name starts with "Nava", I guess your still pissed about me hacking all the gear out of your server noob.

Haha kid you make me laught seriously!
You said me that you got the all passes and you got old passes which we was get hacked by some lamers , He was shared the passes. and a few players was using the same passes!
You are a kid and you got the time to try all passes 1 by 1! so you found a few passes and scammed them.
Its a funny history haha!
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

Navaz0r wrote:
SztringzS wrote:

Haha kid you make me laught seriously!
You said me that you got the all passes and you got old passes which we was get hacked by some lamers , He was shared the passes. and a few players was using the same passes!
You are a kid and you got the time to try all passes 1 by 1! so you found a few passes and scammed them.
Its a funny history haha!

Hmmm I thought we made a truce on MSN but I guess not. Would you like me to come back and hack more people?

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby Navaz0r » Sun May 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Haha damn kid stop to talk like a professional hacker it makes me laught seriously. We didnt make anything on msn you cried to stealthy for hack nightmare! Thats all and stealthy didnt do anything.
Lets come waiting!
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby Patrick » Sun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm

is Nazav0r staff from nightmare server?
Patrick
Been Around More

Postby Navaz0r » Sun May 16, 2010 11:39 pm

yeah I am Navarin.
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 am

Navaz0r wrote:Haha damn kid stop to talk like a professional hacker it makes me laught seriously. We didnt make anything on msn you cried to stealthy for hack nightmare! Thats all and stealthy didnt do anything.
Lets come waiting!

Are you joking? I very rarely even talk to Stealthy and I would never ask him for help with anything because I know he will say "learn it yourself" lol dude you are retarted, heres your choices:

1. Get DDoS'ed everyday from 7A.M.-1A.M.
2. Get SQLi'ed and I do what you did to NP.

P.S. If you know what this means, I created an online booter, 79 Shells, so fuck off kid.

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby Dino » Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 pm

ok lets stop flaming , ahh i got an idea ! you guys are winners.

nice job there Nerds.
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby GhostArcher » Tue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Owhh......Its Works....I To can bypass the server...Thanks Strings..
Huk3....Learn To Be A Hacker So HArd.........Just Learn And Learn.....

New Website Hack..Free For Download Hack Here..

skippergamerz.webs.com
GhostArcher
NULL

Postby Navaz0r » Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

SztringzS wrote:
Navaz0r wrote:Haha damn kid stop to talk like a professional hacker it makes me laught seriously. We didnt make anything on msn you cried to stealthy for hack nightmare! Thats all and stealthy didnt do anything.
Lets come waiting!

Are you joking? I very rarely even talk to Stealthy and I would never ask him for help with anything because I know he will say "learn it yourself" lol dude you are retarted, heres your choices:

1. Get DDoS'ed everyday from 7A.M.-1A.M.
2. Get SQLi'ed and I do what you did to NP.

P.S. If you know what this means, I created an online booter, 79 Shells, so fuck off kid.

Well you choose it :) Do what if you want waiting :D
Navaz0r
Acker

PreviousNext

Return to Risk Your Life