Yes.
57%
No.
43%

Total votes : 7

Re: [Release] - how to Copy Items

Postby fdgod » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

SztringzS wrote:
fdgod wrote:why the hell are you eaven posting this garbage about you shells and shit???? If you are what you say you are, attack the nightmare server not just say more shells done more shells done. Noone fucking cares about your stupid shells. :!:

Do you know what a shell is? I need more power to hit his Server and nobody likes you dude so shut the fuck up or I'll get SataNblood all over your ass =D

I dont give fuck about some dumb ass malay faget, I'm just saying you are a little kid who has no idea what hes talking about. If your a pro hacker, go take nightmare down not just say shells coming shells coming. You can put the shells in your ass if you whant to :lol:
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby mbrown » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:45 pm

bump... please help.
mbrown
Hacker Smacker

Postby SztringzS » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 pm

fdgod wrote:
SztringzS wrote:
fdgod wrote:why the hell are you eaven posting this garbage about you shells and shit???? If you are what you say you are, attack the nightmare server not just say more shells done more shells done. Noone fucking cares about your stupid shells. :!:

Do you know what a shell is? I need more power to hit his Server and nobody likes you dude so shut the fuck up or I'll get SataNblood all over your ass =D

I dont give fuck about some dumb ass malay faget, I'm just saying you are a little kid who has no idea what hes talking about. If your a pro hacker, go take nightmare down not just say shells coming shells coming. You can put the shells in your ass if you whant to :lol:

Dude you don't even know what a shell is! and look at this:
I already hacked nightmare I'm just not an asshole that releases server files like its my fucking birthday.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby SztringzS » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:27 pm

fdgod wrote:
SztringzS wrote:

and SataNblood is Puerto Rican dumb shit.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby -RuLezzz- » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Show Totural video... :evil: :mrgreen: RuLezzz
NoHack NoFuns...^.^
-RuLezzz-
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby kastam » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:53 pm

ha? i don't understand 99% because no clue for use it.
can get some clue to understand we?
kastam
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life