Why do we do what we do?

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Why do we do what we do?

Postby Sed- » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:52 am

Why do we waste our time wrighting tuts and helping people and given people ideas when all they do is keep spamming fourms PLS HACK THIS SERVER LA?!?!? Its getting so annoying.... Only the same people release things and no one else is doing a dam thing but begging for hacks... Was this section really designed for hack beggers? I thought this fourm was a place to go and read up and post ideas or thoughts and share things not for people to make threads begging for things..

I beleave things should be released to active people that help out and not just make an account and beg for hacks when post count is at 1 >.<. I beleave things should be given to those who really want to further there intrest in hacking this game and those people should be helped//get the releases not these people that spam fourms begging for servers to be hacked. We offer them TuTs and help on how to do things so why do we keep given them things when they dont even try?

So please answer me this... Is this a hacking section or a place for people to beg and hackers to release?
Click on Pic for a short cut to S.L.L. section.
Sed-
NULL

Re: Why do we do what we do?

Postby WhiteHat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:11 am

Good points. I think this deserves to be stickied...

I choose to believe that there is no way L. Spiro made certain section or designed specifically for them. Instead, every sections are intended to be a place where members share their ideas and knowledge...

Why there are so many beggers here then? There should be many reasons.
I’ve suggest to you all before not to share some ready-to-use materials, but the logic beyond them. But some kind members seems to ignore it, and it is quite funny to see them furious about how noobs beg for more, and i don’t think anyone will make themselves popular by doing so...

How do we speak of logic then? Well, i always say i’m a beginner but i want to learn, and want to learn altogether for more. So here’s one example about vaccume hack:
VACCUME Hack is a specific hack which allows us to ‘drag’ monsters or any monsters we desire to our location, provide them immediately available to be killed, or eliminating the need for us to walk toward them. How do we do it? At least we need to determine 2 values: Player Coordinate and Monster Coordinate. After successfully obtain these values addresses, we would want a script to change the targeted monster coordinate to close to Player coordinate. So, we need basic knowledges for finding 3D coordinate and scripting...

Isn’t that going to be real fun? People will understand how the famous vaccume hacks are made. They will begin to learn how to do some basic searching and scripting, and keep posting good discussions. What’s better, they’ll eventually be able to do vaccume hack for all games, being a single player or multiplayer and develop various similar hacks...

But compare to this:
Noob_001: give me vac hack for server a plzzzzz. T_____T
KindMember_001: here is link: http bla bla bla
Noob_001: thxxxx ur da best!
...(after some time)
Noob_001: patched give me other plzzzz
Noob_002: hey ur good. can give for server b plzzzzz
Noob_003: u guyz r noobs lazy. try urself laa !... hey but can give for server c plzzzzz ?
KindMember_001: already give you dont beg more, u faq !
Noob_004: hey i need da working one. send it to my email at stupid@verystupid dot com, plzzz
Mod: LOCK

Don’t know about you guys, but I would gladly choose the first one. It is, IMHO, more fun and more educating...

Anyway, i have put my hesitation to lock or delete topics behind me. Meaning, i will do so if necessary and have been doing it for several days now. My apology, but i think i have to do this since it seems to become more and more necessary...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Anonymuos » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Sed- ,in the community,are some good people (you,fdgod,dino,patrick,etc). Leave spammers alone.
Anonymuos
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby fdgod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 pm

why not make some kind of ryl2 private place, to get in you need a) moderator aproval or b) 100 posts, this would keep many so called "noob spammers" away. Then people who know about ryl2 and whant to take hacking a step wearther could actually do something. Please L.Spiro consider this idea :)
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby nasrulkiki » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:41 pm

the main problem is THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HACK,HOW TO HACK,?
and they begging eveytime,
how about we teach them how to edit the client or anything else that will help them,
so in the other day
they will not ask how to hack,but they will learn the client by themselves first,

^^ this is the best idea hehe..
am i a spy ?or am i a good destroyer?
nasrulkiki
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Dino » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

@ nasrulkiki

even patrick release bug items trick , matbotak release bypass , petani release put item in any slot and etc.
some people still doesnt understand about it. its just a waste, people will still be the same.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7281
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7285
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7286
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7285
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7286
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7265
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7261
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7274
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7131
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7273
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7201
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=7254

and much more.

all of this is a thread that request for hacks , some of them want a help eventhough people allready release the tut.
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby fdgod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

about the idea that i added earlier, maby L.Spiro could give some persones who know about hacking accsess to private section, couse im bretty sure that there is the place to discuss topics that matter, without pointless begging and requests (Im not begging place to private section, i just think there should be place for ppl to discuss things that matter)
TNX for reading :lol:
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Dino » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 pm

@ fdgod

i dont think 100post for the private section is a great idea, they just spam here 100times and then come there and make a mess.
i prefer admin/moderator approval.

but still a good idea :mrgreen:
RYL2 Gods Of War
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby fdgod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 pm

@Dino
It was just an example, maby someone could add some kind of reputation funcion in thins forum? So that people can add rep to you and if you get for example 30 rep then you get to private section, rep button comes to people who have 100 post or something like thats. People who know abput stuff and are willing to help should get help from moderators also 8)
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Sed- » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Anonymuos wrote:Sed- ,in the community,are some good people (you,fdgod,dino,patrick,etc). Leave spammers alone.

Sorry i have no respect for people spamming pls hack this server VS people asking pls i need help in hacking the server, thus will provoke ideas and people teaching and sharen ideas on how to hack or bypass. So i ask people to stop releasen hacks//programs and start helping people instead. Lets stop feeding the leachers and help bring them knowledge into it to help them learn how to do things on there own instead of given them hand outs. Kinda like the saying goes why milk the cow when you get for free?

My goal is to revive this section and turn it into what it was suppose to be like instead of a hack begging section.
Click on Pic for a short cut to S.L.L. section.
Sed-
NULL

Postby HeroMestiPelaq » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 pm

i think this site should close regsiteration..
coz newbie will be make an useless account for begging and spamming :evil:
Come Play My Noob Server http://www.fateofwarrior.com/Index.php

New Project Server Release http://foreverwar2.no-ip.org/
HeroMestiPelaq
Been Around

Postby Dino » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm

HeroMestiPelaq wrote:i think this site should close regsiteration..

and other pro that have no account cant post good tut if they cant register.
:wink:
RYL2 Gods Of War
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby evion » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Dino wrote:
HeroMestiPelaq wrote:i think this site should close regsiteration..

and other pro that have no account cant post good tut if they cant register.
:wink:

i'm kinda confuse with this forum. There are a lot of hacking tutorial in this forum. But why this GM hack tutorial is removed. I believe Tutorial = Learning by doing.
If the mod delete the "[Relase]GM hack for server....." threads, maybe that make sense, cause that kinds of thread makes everybody lazy.

This forum was helped me a lot. From "learning by doing", i can make my RYL char skill has no cool down with minimum mana cost for every skill level (ROW private server).
Last edited by evion on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evion
I Have A Few Questions

Postby fdgod » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:21 pm

i deleted this threat, couse i got to many complains and i think that members are not ready for this (This has been released hear before) just 1 program and thats all
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby GhostArcher » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:42 pm

nice Seed.....You Are RIsk Your Life to Create This Topic..
Huk3....Learn To Be A Hacker So HArd.........Just Learn And Learn.....

New Website Hack..Free For Download Hack Here..

skippergamerz.webs.com
GhostArcher
NULL

Next

Return to Risk Your Life