Challanges!! *new update* Read over try out and post up

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Challanges!! *new update* Read over try out and post up

Postby Sed- » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:20 pm

*note* these are just ideas that i havent tested due to the fact am haven pc problems and i got REALLY bored with ryl2

(1) Party Leader hack: Get party leader search for it. pass it search get it search rince and repeat untill you down to a few and just test it from there ;p. What you get from this is you can join anyones party and be able to kick ect. *this might work with guilds to bypass the restrictions on invite to guilds or not*

(2) Show akkan//humans on maps. Little harder but can be done with enough time//effort.

(3) *Unhide stealthys* Just mod the spell and you should be good to go.

(4) *Color Hack* Search threw and find the color codes and see what you can do with them, like if it works you will be able to type in the dif ryl2 colors and maybe change your name to the color. *note this might only work with name editing.* Like an example would be, Cat in the hat but all dif colors like orange//purple//blue ect you get the point.

(5) *Crash hack* Note am not going to post any ideas but there is a lot of diff things you can do to crash some one, specially sending them a symbol or something that ryl2 hates and when they see it they error out. I no this worked in the older ryl2's but not sure bout all the new ones that are popping up. *note your going to have to block out the symbol for yourself so you dont crash*

(6) No cool downs in global chat. People posted how to have no cool down with skills so why dont someone try no cool downs in global usen /e or /c and posts up results.

(7) My stall now!- This is just an idea, be comeing the owner of someone elses store isnt enough to take there items out. Any ideas on this ;p. hmm maybe lagging the game to remove the faild to move item might work maybe not lets here some thought on this ;p.

Please post up some feed-back and tell me what you could come up with. Am trying to inspire new ideas and new things being released and hopefully start getting people to start thinking outside the box insted of the same old Edit names//eq//gm items.
Last edited by Sed- on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Click on Pic for a short cut to S.L.L. section.
Sed-
NULL

Re: untested ideas please read and test out!

Postby WhiteHat » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

This could make a very good example of how a discussion should be... I’ll make it sticky, for good reasons.
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Re: Challanges!! *updated 1 thing* Read over try out and post up

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 am

well i have done no cooldown on /c /e. Just search for 0 (if i reamember correctly) then talk global and search for data increased. Then wait for 15 sek and search for 0 again. Repeat these steps untill you get the right address. Easy 8)
What do you mean by the unhide stelth?

Crash hack might be done with items that are buged in itemscript, dont have .dds or some other way messed up. Fix it in your itemscript.gsf and then trade this item somehow ( better if its armor or weapon or something like that) to another persone, in the moment hes mouse moves on it BAMM Disconnect.
I'll see what i can do with the rest ideas. If anyone has more ideas, please post them ( AND PLEASE NO REQUESTS)
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Sed- » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 am

glad to see someone trying the ideas out ;p. What i ment by unhide stealth is make it so when they go stealth you can still see them,
Sed-
NULL

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 am

Sed- wrote:glad to see someone trying the ideas out ;p. What i ment by unhide stealth is make it so when they go stealth you can still see them,

well best way for that would be to edit itemscript.gsf and skillscript.gsf and enable Reveal skill on every class and make it buyable, then set skill cooldown to 100 and you would be able to use it as much as you whant. I think this is the best way to do it.
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Sed- » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:13 am

or maybe modding the skill look of the invisible spell to make them pink or something insted of how it looks normal. But i think your idea might be ez'er ;p.
Sed-
NULL

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 am

yeah, but if you would be able to find out the name of stelth skill, renaming some other skill might help. :lol:
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Dino » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 pm

well i have an idea about speed , example like dudes post in kronos gmhack.
when you use the gmhack, you can walk faster.

in ryl1 , assasin, when we use stealth mode. the speed increase , its almost the same like the gmhack.
maybe anyone can trace that out ? :mrgreen:
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby Sed- » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:29 pm

true there is something about gm fourm that kinda speeds up movement or something. But this is untested idk i would like to here more feed back bout it :).
Sed-
NULL

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

well the speed could also be done, with wearing speed items. Wear it and search for unknown value, then remove it and search for value decreased. This way i think you would be able to find the character speed also i think.
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Dino » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:18 pm

fdgod wrote:well the speed could also be done, with wearing speed items. Wear it and search for unknown value, then remove it and search for value decreased. This way i think you would be able to find the character speed also i think.

the character speed when max its still low, in ryl1 assasin stealth, it gives x2 max speed.

and btw , if you make bug eq in blackmarket, the stats are client side, but speed can be use.
RYL2 Gods Of War
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm

yeah i know that, what i meant was, using some things that have speed originally. Like in most servers rings have.
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Dino » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 pm

i guess , when we edit item inside itemscripts and make the speed 4000, the speed can work i guess.
RYL2 Gods Of War
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby fdgod » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm

nop, this will not effect anithing, like i sayed itemscript.gsf is onely for visual stuff it doesant have any effect on game
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby Sed- » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm

there is also a cap rate on speed and crit and all that fun stuff :).
Sed-
NULL

Next

Return to Risk Your Life