Challanges!! *new update* Read over try out and post up

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Re: Challanges!! *updated 1 thing* Read over try out and post up

Postby SinglePlayer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 am

Dino wrote:i guess , when we edit item inside itemscripts and make the speed 4000, the speed can work i guess.

yup using 12k speed mostly effect the char speed 20% especially Assassin
if 4k speed we didn't feel anything
i'm noobies
SinglePlayer
NULL

Re: Challanges!! *new update* Read over try out and post up

Postby Sed- » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:29 am

fyi speed is caped at a certin to an extent so 4k speed is way overkill
Click on Pic for a short cut to S.L.L. section.
Sed-
NULL

Postby SztringzS » Tue May 11, 2010 3:47 am

I'll look into the name color changing I guess.

Edit: You can't seem to insert color codes without any programs but if you find a blind text like if xxxxx says "hello there" you can change its code to anything, example "hello there" which would trick people into thinking he was a GM and a free method to scam people. You would need to Inject the color code before the packet is sent though or it would be Client Sided. (only you can see)
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby monkuar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Colossus wrote:
Sed- wrote:well i got ideas on how else it could be done but the only 100% way i no is the 1 posted.

Note must be lagy

(1) Click on item want duped and quickly put it in//take it out of trade chat so you see it in trade screen but your friend does not.
(2) Trade it to him have him do a full re log and he will have item and you do the same and you also will have item.

2nd lag way.

(1) Bug out as many items as you want duped meaning do a client side dupe. Example of client side dupe is putting item you want to make coppies of in your invatory and quickly drop it and than put it back into your invatory before it shows that item gone. Now you will have two 1 on ground 1 in your invatory. *ones fake ones real*

(2) Now you desync the game so you can trade over the fake one to where you dont have "Failed to move item" message.

(3) have your buddy do a full relog and again you both will have it.
*note your buddy wont see the fake item in trade screen only you*

Dupen Theories of ways to do it without lag.

(1)Tell the game you got metals in your temp vault.
(1)Get an item stuck and send the force drop item packet so it keeps dropping the item to ground.
(1) Find a way to log two of the same chars in so when you drop the items and leave on first client you exit and leave on 2nd client and it resaves data.
*this might work if you can desync the game long enough to log that char in without first client d/cing.*

Sed- you talk about desync the game to get this, how is the best way to make this desync?

I am also very interested, if you could kindly share about us Sed on what and how we can desycnh i would love u big time, big bosss.

Thanks!
monkuar
Acker

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life