RYL2 Coordinates teleport

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Things are getting more interesting...

By the way, in most games i’ve been hack, i found that we can obtain Player movement speed somewhere around Player Coordinate. These addresses are commonly called vector speed...

Oh, and if there is any targetting crosshair, we could make our player to teleport to the place we target. This has been done several times in various games...

Just sharing...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 am

great idea whitehat...i didnt know those coordinates would open so many possibilities.

BTW, i was wondering, if any one know how to make a Visual Basic Trainer, im working on the trainer interface but im completely new at programing and cant go further than the visuals.
logitech
Acker

Postby toffey » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm

Any tips on how to find where the player is looking? There is a crosshair at times and when there is not you can still control where you are looking with the mouse.

The only thing I can think of would be to move to a certain location, move away and look at that location and search for the coordinates and a range around it for good measure.

If you know of a better way I'd be glad to hear it.

Also, I should be finishing up Version 1 of my script tonight if all goes well. I'm hoping to build it into more than a script just for teleporting.

@logitech
I have no idea how to code with VB, but read up on some tutorials and you should be able to make it work out. I'm writing mine with only my very basic knowledge of C, the MHS Help File, and some posts on these forums so I think you should be able to make some headway with it.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Does the Crosshair points (Locks) to certain players/monsters/NPC ?

If it does, then we can work with Complex Address that holds the value of characters/monsters/NPCs that we’re currently lock. From here, we will likely able to extract its coordinate, thus allows us to teleport to their location or next to them (almost did this in Devil May Cry 4)... Single Player games are the best place to practice game hacking....

But be very careful about this, as it is easily noticed. You may get banned...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby toffey » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 pm

It somewhat locks but not entirely. When you are casting a spell you can select the target and begin charging it, but the player is free to look around in the meantime. However, looking at an enemy that you can cast a spell on turns the crosshair red so that may be of use.

Edit: I believe I have my script working completely so it should be in this thread by sometime tomorrow. Logitech, would you mind sharing the other complex addresses that you have found? I would like to include them in the script if you don't mind.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Cheat4Life » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:10 pm

hmm, If you'll need pointers to make a Trainer I think it is most easy in C++, coz in Visual Basic u dont have direct acess to memory, in C++ u can work with pointer most easy.
But anyway, I think I can not help because I am in the second year of computer science and yet my grades are bad. (Last two months: 1,5) ;d
Cheat4Life
Hackleberry Fin

Postby toffey » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm currently writing mine in C inside of MHS. Trying to add a speedhack to it that affects movespeed only, which I think is quite a lot easier to manage. I've found the address for it, and it doesn't seem to ever change, but I'm having some problems with my code again. If I don't pass out from lack of sleep it will be up in a few hours.

Version 1.0 of the script has been released here: http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtop ... 1120#51120

Thanks for the help guys. Hopefully we can keep building on top of what we have so far.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby WhiteHat » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 am

@Cheat4Life
The whole idea is to utilize every features MHS has offered to us since we are in MHS forum, particularly LSScript in this case. Discussions about other language and/or apps like CE, TSearch, Olly is definitely not restricted however as long as it supports MHS or vice versa...

Nevertheless, we thank you for your input...

@toffey
Great work, and credit goes to logitech too... I’ve stickied the post.
Could definitely learn something from it...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby najibkp » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:14 pm

i Wan Try Do For Ryl2 Npc Change Player Name to GM name..

If Thats Npc Is Work.. i Will Upload at Mediafire.com and i will post it in here..!!!
najibkp
Been Around

Postby Dino » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

najibkp wrote:i Wan Try Do For Ryl2 Npc Change Player Name to GM name..

If Thats Npc Is Work.. i Will Upload at Mediafire.com and i will post it in here..!!!

we really need a mob/admin here, hes spamming and bumping an old thread .
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby PrinceArthur » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 am

DINO why Anti with NAJIB??
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Postby Dino » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:18 pm

PrinceArthur wrote:DINO why Anti with NAJIB??

its non of you Business .
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby PrinceArthur » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 am

ok ok back to the topic..
PrinceArthur
Been Around

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life