RYL2 Coordinates teleport

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Postby logitech » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 am

[[X,Y CORDINATES POINTER FOUND]]

hello guys, i finally found both the correct coordinates address as well as their correct pointers! after messing with it for several minutes. Thanks to cheat4life & Toffey i was able to find and narrow down the coordinates addresses. Then i took it one step further and found the pointers. Here they are!

**Make sure that when you insert you desire coordinates to add 00 at the end(example: if you want to teleport to 3620.....change the value to 362000)

Now lets take this further people. Im a noob, therefore i need your help to work on pressing a hotkey to save one's current location and teleporting to it at any given point....example: lets say im in town, i press a hotkey, move away and press another hotkey to teleport me to my saved coordinates...lets brain storm and help me out.
Last edited by logitech on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
logitech
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 am

We can clearly see that you’re using CE...
Would you mind to share the pointer trails here ? No push... ;)

Anyway, if you port the pointer trails into MHS Complex Address,
many interesting things will come up... With LSScript, you would
be able to achieve the things you want regards 3D coordinates.
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am

hello WhiteHat, i didnt understand you post....do you want me to post how i got my pointers using CE or MHS? i wish i can post the steps using MHS but MHS doesnt work in the ryl2 server i play and test things on...if you can help me to get it to work in the same server i play i would appreciate it and post my findings using MHS.
logitech
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Well, if MHS doesn’t work for RYL2 (though i believe with proper bypass, it would work), you don’t need to post the Pointer Trails into MHS Complex Address... It is just mere suggestion since we’re here in MHS forum...

However, if you want to share the pointers you just need to double click the “P->117E0774” from “X coordinate Pointer” in your latest screen shots. I’m sure you know what i mean... Again, there is no push to do so...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 pm

sorry guys...the pointers i found changed values when i exit the game...so im going back to find the real pointers....i keep you guys updated...BTW...the vault, merchant & stat redistribute works....im only working on xy coordinates.
logitech
Acker

Postby logitech » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 am

FINALLY!!!! i was able to find the solution to my pointer problems. i needed to find the multi level pointer pointing to the coordinates. here is the final(base) pointer pointing to the X coordinate....if you have any question on how i was able to find it(took me about 30 mins) let me know
I also recorded the entire process i went thru to get this to work....13 min video, if you guys are interested :-)

*** TESTED & WORKING! 100% ***
X coordinate Base Pointer

Y coordinate Base Pointer
logitech
Acker

Postby toffey » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:27 am

Here is what I got on my Windows 7 64bit PC. Works just fine on that PC after restarting the game, computer, using different accounts, etc. However, it does not work on my XP 32bit PC, so if anyone else has Windows 7 64bit, please let me know if it works for you.

It is for the X Coordinate, works on any map, but I believe it is only for Humans.

Below is the Expression and the Result I use to get it.
Code: Select all
[[[[[[[[[[[shell32.dll+6C2A38h]+0xE4]+0xC]+0x218]+0x10]+0x680]+0x11C]+0x14]+0x0]+0x8]+0x0]+0x1C = 337910668 (14241B8C)
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby logitech » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:30 am

hello toffey, i have tested both coordinates on both humans & MK side on my windows vista x32 pc and both works perfectly....i dont have windows 7 to test it...sorry :-( maybe someone can input something
logitech
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 pm

@logitech

So the Complex Address for your pointer trails (if you are able to use MHS instead of UCE) will be:

X Coordinate = [[[[0x149E928]+0x0]+0x8]+0x54]+0x1C
Y Coordinate = [[[[[0x149E928]+0x0]+0x8]+0x54]+0x54]+0x24

BUT, somethings may have been wrong... Or you could have made a typo...

From your screen shot which showed your X and Y Coordinate addresses:

X and Y addresses were only 8 bytes away:
- X Coordinate address = 0x117F0774
- Y Coordinate address = 0x117F077C

So, if your pointer trails for X coordinate is:

then, really, for Y Coordinate pointer you only need to change the the last offset, that is 0x1C into 0x24.

Thus, your final pointer will be:
- X Coordinate = [[[[0x149E928]+0x0]+0x8]+0x54]+0x1C
- Y Coordinate = [[[[0x149E928]+0x0]+0x8]+0x54]+0x24

instead of:
- Y Coordinate = [[[[[0x149E928]+0x0]+0x8]+0x54]+0x54]+0x24
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:20 pm

hello WhiteHat, thanks for your details breakdown, i corructed my first SS post....my first SS was wrong beacuse it wasnt the base pointer thats why i posted my second SS, correct ones and working. Unfortunely, i cant use MHS on the server i play...i mean i can open the client using MHS but the server doesnt allow anything to be done with mhs thats why i mosly use CC. But following your details, do you mean i didnt have to go thru all the trouble to find the base poiter for one coordinate once you find one?
logitech
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 pm

logitech wrote:But following your details, do you mean i didnt have to go thru all the trouble to find the base poiter for one coordinate once you find one?

It’s not that... In fact it is good to see a working pointer for Player Coordinate !.. Imagine what we can do if we can exploit those addresses...

I just want to say that you might have made a typo in Y Coordinate.
There are two offsets of 0x54, while in X coordinate there is only one offset of 0x54...

From my experience, the addresses for X and Y coordinate should not be that far. Thus i suspect you were made a typo...

To try to duplicate the pointer fields from your screenshot:

X Coordinate
================================================
              1C
              |
              54 ----> only one offset of 0x54
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

Y Coordinate
              |
              54 \
              |   }--> two offsets of 0x54
              54 /
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

Both pointer trails above could bring us to two addresses apart which is not normal for 3D coordinate...

Perhaps the correct pointer trails should be:
X Coordinate
              1C
              |
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

Y Coordinate
              |
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

OR...

X Coordinate
              1C
              |
              |
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

Y Coordinate
              |
              |
              |
              |
0149E928 ---- 00

I hope you understand what i’m trying to say and forgive my English... ^^;
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 pm

lol WhiteHat keep in mind im a nob at programing or anything related to it lol. Yes i did undertand your explonation. I need a little help to take this one step further, i would want to save a location with a hotkey and teleport to it with another hotkey. I once saw a hack that one was able to save one's location with F4 and you can teleport back to your saved location by pressing another hotkey and i want to do something similar. Im a noob at coding so i even have an idea on how to get started unless one can do this using a macro maker such as autoit.

Also, since we are in the topic of address finding....i found the address for the general stores but when i open it using my found address i cant see whatever the store is selling, im just able to sell but not to buy or repair, do you have any idea why this is happening?
logitech
Acker

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:58 pm

I don’t know how to do it in any Undetected Cheat Engine (UCE), but you will be able to do that Saving and Teleporting To certain Coordinate using LSScript in MHS, and many more cool things like teleport to someone’s back and stab him immediately...

Refer to MHS Help for L. Spiro Script scripting. And you’re more than welcome to discuss it in appropriate section...

Anyway, i believe someone is making hacks regard these X and Y Coordinate by now. Let’s see if he cares to share it soon (again, no push, ‘t’)...

:D

Almost forget, i don’t have any idea about that General Store you were talking about... I don’t play any RYL at all... ^^;
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby logitech » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 am

hello guys...i finally figure out what i wanted to do exactly with these address, but i dont know coding and need some help to get this final result. Im shooting for something like this (project draft..working on it)

logitech
Acker

Postby toffey » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 am

I'll gladly be sharing the LSScript I have in the making. Currently it's still working off of whatever address I manually put it based on what the Complex Address evaluates to. Once I get the complex address to work correctly in the script it'll be up here for everyone, I already wrote a tut for it :roll: .

So far it has the ability to save your current location and teleport you back to it. I'm trying to make it support teleporting you forwards, backwards, left, or right by a small amount.

Also, logitech I also have no idea why nothing shows up inside of the shop.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

PreviousNext

Return to Risk Your Life