[TuT or Release] RYL2 Row Bypass

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Re: [TuT or Release] RYL2 Row Bypass

Postby Colossus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 am

hmm hello all, any eficient BYPASS for ROw???
Colossus
NULL

Re: Re:

Postby -ArmAda- » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:27 am

Dino wrote:
-ArmAda- wrote:What's the point you posted this?
Just shut up

I know you love me 8)

fuckin gey.!
---
fcuk
---
-ArmAda-
Hackleberry Fin

Re: Re:

Postby Colossus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 am

-ArmAda- wrote:
Dino wrote:
-ArmAda- wrote:What's the point you posted this?
Just shut up

I know you love me 8)

fuckin gey.!

guys , all opinions off topic, keep to you...
Colossus
NULL

Postby fdgod » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:19 pm

well the most effective way is to remove script.mcf from checksum and change the hash of client.exe. then you can log in without gameguard. Also you can follow the petanis tutorial about changing client name and loging in with new client.
I will not reply any pm's that are not in english. I DONT UNDERSTAND MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!
fdgod
I Know My Poop

Postby sky » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:26 pm

thank bro!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
aoww.....Image
sky
Acker

Postby Colossus » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:16 am

fdgod wrote:well the most effective way is to remove script.mcf from checksum and change the hash of client.exe. then you can log in without gameguard. Also you can follow the petanis tutorial about changing client name and loging in with new client.

i modified Script.mcf, but the client load GG anyway..how to change this? need to unpack? i tried Petani tuto, but no effect...
Colossus
NULL

Postby zulhusnimuaz » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:06 pm

why gm ryl so laggg.......tell anyone how to make bug item.... :evil:
zulhusnimuaz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby zulhusnimuaz » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 pm

GM IS BIG SECRET......DONT TELL ANYONE K

General Commands

/dropitem ID DIGIT AMMOUNT Spawn items /createitem ID LVL Grade Spawn random items, lvl + grade based.

A = 2

B = 3

C = 4

D = 5

E = 6

F = 7

/logout Name Logs out the user from the server. /kick Name Kills player instantly. /hide Makes you character invisible to others /show Makes your character visible to others. /god Makes your character invincible to others attacks. /human Makes your character vulnerable to attack. /peacemode Name Places character in peace mode /battlemode Name Places the character in battle mode /apo Kills all mobs within your vicinity.

/class name ID Class Change

1 Fighter 17 Combatant 2 Rouge 20 Attacker 3 Mage 19 Templar 4 Acolyte 21 Gunner
5 Defender 18 Officiator 6 Warrior 22 Rune Ofc. 7 Assassin 23 Life Ofc. 8 Archer 24 Shadow Ofc. 9 Sorcerer

10 Enchanter

11 Priest

12 Cleric

Respawn Commands

/respawn Name Respawn player at starting location of the map. /resmen Respawns all players on your map. /respawnall Respawns all players on all maps.

Information Commands

/pos Gives you your current character's coordinate /hp Name Calls up basic character information. /adminlevel Show admin level

Chat Commands

/cz
Broadcasts to players message in orange text.

Player Enforcement Commands

/prison Name Spawn a player in prison (offline) /nochat Name Length Player loses all chat privileges for the number of minutes specified. /yeschat Name Player is free to chat regardless of the remaining time left.

Cinematic Commands

/neo Fly Mode
/smith Normal Mode /camspeed (1 and 999,999) Camspeed while using shift in Flymode /#moviemode! Removes your HUD. /#gamemode! Returns your HUD to normal.

Duels

/duelinit name Cancels a person duel.

Move Commands

/goto x y For moving your character to X and Y /move ID nZone x y z Move character ID to position x, y, z of zone nZone /moveparty ID nZone x y z Move party to position x y x of zone nZone (ID is member name of party) /moveit ID x y z Move character ID to position x y z (in the same zone) /moveitparty ID x y z Move party to position x y x /warpparty Name X Y Z Moves party without zoning. /trace Name Moves you to players location, works across zones.

Set Attributes

/setmileage Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of medals. /setfame Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of fame. /givegold Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of gold. /giveexp Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of exp. /levelup Name Level Levelup char. /leveldown Name Level Leveldown char. /learnskill name id amont
Learn skill
/eraseskill
Delete skill

Weathers

0 Default

5 Light

6 Dark Fog

7 Light Fog

8 No fog

17 Orange

18 Yellow

19 Medium Blue

20 Blue

29 Light Blue

30 deep fog

31 Medium fog

32 No fog

41 Orange purple
zulhusnimuaz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby nazrutox » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 am

zulhusnimuaz wrote:GM IS BIG SECRET......DONT TELL ANYONE K

General Commands

/dropitem ID DIGIT AMMOUNT Spawn items /createitem ID LVL Grade Spawn random items, lvl + grade based.

A = 2

B = 3

C = 4

D = 5

E = 6

F = 7

/logout Name Logs out the user from the server. /kick Name Kills player instantly. /hide Makes you character invisible to others /show Makes your character visible to others. /god Makes your character invincible to others attacks. /human Makes your character vulnerable to attack. /peacemode Name Places character in peace mode /battlemode Name Places the character in battle mode /apo Kills all mobs within your vicinity.

/class name ID Class Change

1 Fighter 17 Combatant 2 Rouge 20 Attacker 3 Mage 19 Templar 4 Acolyte 21 Gunner
5 Defender 18 Officiator 6 Warrior 22 Rune Ofc. 7 Assassin 23 Life Ofc. 8 Archer 24 Shadow Ofc. 9 Sorcerer

10 Enchanter

11 Priest

12 Cleric

Respawn Commands

/respawn Name Respawn player at starting location of the map. /resmen Respawns all players on your map. /respawnall Respawns all players on all maps.

Information Commands

/pos Gives you your current character's coordinate /hp Name Calls up basic character information. /adminlevel Show admin level

Chat Commands

/cz
Broadcasts to players message in orange text.

Player Enforcement Commands

/prison Name Spawn a player in prison (offline) /nochat Name Length Player loses all chat privileges for the number of minutes specified. /yeschat Name Player is free to chat regardless of the remaining time left.

Cinematic Commands

/neo Fly Mode
/smith Normal Mode /camspeed (1 and 999,999) Camspeed while using shift in Flymode /#moviemode! Removes your HUD. /#gamemode! Returns your HUD to normal.

Duels

/duelinit name Cancels a person duel.

Move Commands

/goto x y For moving your character to X and Y /move ID nZone x y z Move character ID to position x, y, z of zone nZone /moveparty ID nZone x y z Move party to position x y x of zone nZone (ID is member name of party) /moveit ID x y z Move character ID to position x y z (in the same zone) /moveitparty ID x y z Move party to position x y x /warpparty Name X Y Z Moves party without zoning. /trace Name Moves you to players location, works across zones.

Set Attributes

/setmileage Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of medals. /setfame Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of fame. /givegold Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of gold. /giveexp Name Amount Gives Player desired amount of exp. /levelup Name Level Levelup char. /leveldown Name Level Leveldown char. /learnskill name id amont
Learn skill
/eraseskill
Delete skill

Weathers

0 Default

5 Light

6 Dark Fog

7 Light Fog

8 No fog

17 Orange

18 Yellow

19 Medium Blue

20 Blue

29 Light Blue

30 deep fog

31 Medium fog

32 No fog

41 Orange purple

What the hell is going on?/
You are the most dumbiest shit i ever seen !
Mod should do something about him
Join Us At the Hack4Funz Community
- We are serving the best hack just for all of you!
- A lot of information there
- Helps all the noobs
- To join CLICK at the picture below

nazrutox
Ex-Mack Haster

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life