RYL2 = Put item in any slot

Hacking Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, Hitman, toffey

Postby Spark » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:11 am

i mean pt bug lol.
Spark
Hackleberry Fin

Postby toffey » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:30 am

I mispelled part when i said "part". The bug is that when you have the weapons in multiple slots and then you join a party it will give you the extra fame.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby otaigile » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 am

Petani are this hack can be use in ryl1 as well as ryl2 ??? :roll: :roll:
otaigile
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby toffey » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Figured out the hex editing! Thanks Petani. Question, do you know how to add damage to helmets and things such as that?
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Petani » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:32 pm

since im not play ryl2 .. i dun know how they make
Petani
I Know My Poop

Postby toffey » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 pm

As confusing as this was for me at first, it is actually VERY simple.

Here's what you do, and it ONLY works with Human 1 hand weapons (as far as I know. I tried doing it with a Shadow-Off and it didn't work so I assume it only works with human 1 hands as Petani said.

Step 1: Do a string search for the name of your sword. Exactly as step 1 in the tutorial Petani made.

Step 2: Right click the first address that shows up in the results and view it in the hex editor.

Step 3: To check if you have the correct address, you should see a layout of something similar to what Petani posted in the screenshot. It should have tha name of your weapon followed by a bunch of ". . . ." 's and then say item013 or something like that (the item numbers may vary).

Step 4: Now locate the Helper window. It is either attached to the Hex Editor, as in Petani's screenshot, or it is in a separate window that opened when you opened the Hex Editor.

Step 5: Once you have located the helper window then change the address's 3rd number from the right. In the screenshot posted it was " 05A541D4 " would change the 1 like this - 05A541D4 ---> 05A540D4 . Don't be worried if your address has a letter there and not a number. Say your address is 05A54ED4, you would change the E to one letter below E. So you would change 05A54ED4 ---> 05A54DD4 . So, 9 would change to 8, 7 to 6, D to C, etc. This step will simply shift the line your Hex Editor is viewing. It will move it up slightly.

Step 6: Once you have finished step 5 and have move the Hex Editor's view up a bit you will see something similar to the screenshot posted in Petani's Step 3. From here you only need to find the 2 lines highlighted in pink that are right on top of eachother. Then from the top pink line you move past the 0F over to the 05 and that is what you will edit.

Step 7: Change the 05 by double clicking it and typing in a new value. Once you change the value it will apply to ALL of the sword that you have that name. So to put a weapon in every slot you need to first equip one into each sword hand. Then change the value and place one into the new equipment slot, then repeat with all of the slots.
Codes:
Shirt = 01
Tunic = 02
Glove CON = 05
Boots CON = 06
Armor CON = 07
Helm CON = 08
Necklace = 41
Ring = 42

Hope this helped!!!
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby cynex » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:49 pm

wow thx for explain it more toffey =] it sure did help now i just gotta wait for art of war to come back up to try it or i'ma download some other server =] thx a mil

But a few questions ...
At step 7 "Step 7: Change the 05 by double clicking it and typing in a new value. Once you change the value it will apply to ALL of the sword that you have that name. So to put a weapon in every slot you need to first equip one into each sword hand. Then change the value and place one into the new equipment slot, then repeat with all of the slots. "

Do i have to start all over from string search or do i just change the value

Also Do you have to have 1 sword in your inventory or you can have as many as you want to put it in any of your slots?
cynex
Acker

Postby toffey » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:37 am

cynex wrote:wow thx for explain it more toffey =] it sure did help now i just gotta wait for art of war to come back up to try it or i'ma download some other server =] thx a mil

But a few questions ...
At step 7 "Step 7: Change the 05 by double clicking it and typing in a new value. Once you change the value it will apply to ALL of the sword that you have that name. So to put a weapon in every slot you need to first equip one into each sword hand. Then change the value and place one into the new equipment slot, then repeat with all of the slots. "

Do i have to start all over from string search or do i just change the value

Also Do you have to have 1 sword in your inventory or you can have as many as you want to put it in any of your slots?

No problem at all! No you don't have to start all over, the only thing you will need to do is change the value. You can have as many as you want in your inventory. Basically you are just changing where that type of sword can be placed on your equipment chart. So here's a little breakdown. If you have none equipped and change the value to 41 then you will ONLY be able to place that sword into your Necklace slot. If you already had a sword equipped into a slot and then change the value then you will not be able to unequip the sword and place it back into the sword slot. It will ONLY let you put it into the Necklace slot. This applies to every slot.

The way that I do it is equip a sword into the sword slot (both slots if I can use 2 swords). Then I change the value to 01 and place a sword into my Shirt slot, then change it to 02 and place one into my Tunic Slot, then change it to 05 and place one into my Glove slot, and I continue that until I have one in every slot.

Let me know if I left any of your questions unanswered.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby cynex » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:39 am

Yes Thx =] you did answer my question but i had 1 more to ask you that I forgot to ask you in the last post...

When i String search a sword or dagger, there are sometimes 100 that pops up how do i kno which one is right
cynex
Acker

Postby toffey » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 pm

I've been lucky enough to have the correct address show up as the first result. The way to know if you got the correct address is to double click it and then check to see if it looks like the screenshot I posted. The way I check is to double click it and then look on the right of the hex editor and check if it says the name of the sword followed by a few dots and then it says item013 (with whatever variation of numbers after item).

The rest of the addresses should look a bit different in the hex editor.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby cynex » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 pm

I got it perfectly now i'm now like an expert in "weapons in any slot" =] thx a mil i finally understand something!!! =]
cynex
Acker

Postby Petani » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:41 pm

if dunno which one try lock then put other name
Petani
I Know My Poop

Postby Hitman » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Wow..toffey is a great teacher...
Gratz toffey... :wink:
:P
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby winner » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 am

Does this achaully affect server side also like if i make like 4k/4k/4k sword and use it as gloves save and exit then come back should still be there and achually add the stats to me as if they were gloves or is there all for looks?
winner
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby toffey » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 pm

I haven't tried exiting and returning to the game with my gear like that, although I should give it a try when I get home later though. But the weapon stats are taken into account. Whether you put a sword into your Sword slot or your Helmet slot (or any other slot) it will add the same damage, critical, extra MP, etc. Adding weapons to every slot will increase your stats by however much each weapon adds. So if I have 0 base damage (damage without any weapons equipped) and then equip 4 swords with 10 - 10 damage each, then my total damage will be 40 - 40.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

PreviousNext

Return to Risk Your Life