MHS__Guide ?

Hacking Combat Arms

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

MHS__Guide ?

Postby Bibii » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Hello,
-how can i make a wallhack with mhs ?
-how can i make unlimited nade & rocket cause i got the addresses but when i freaze it says x ammo but there come no nade or rocket out...
-how can i make speedhack?
-how can i make rapidfire

Ty bibii
Bibii
Hackleberry Fin

Postby holyguy » Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 am

im not sure, but can't you scan for the stuff? and nades won't really work cuz you only have 1... and you need multiple to keep scanning it. and i believe each nade has a different value, so finding one for that default nade would be hard.
holyguy
I Have A Question

Re: MHS__Guide ?

Postby Explicit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 pm

Bibii wrote:Hello,
-how can i make a wallhack with mhs ?
-how can i make unlimited nade & rocket cause i got the addresses but when i freaze it says x ammo but there come no nade or rocket out...
-how can i make speedhack?
-how can i make rapidfire

Ty bibii

#1. You should use Direct3D to corporate with wallhack/chameleon colors because, trying to find wallhack through memory, is very unlikely if that is what you were implying.

#2. They sound as if they're handled through the server, thus, you won't be able to change the values and make them take into effect, as you're only seeing it on your screen, basically, client-sided.

#3. The game would possibly have checks within through the server or the client, thus, if you go over a particular speed, you might encounter a disconnection/ban/etc. Although, you could try setting your speed at a lower value, as if trying to circumvent the checks. If there are no severe/particular checks, but there's a anti-hackshield, you would have to bypass that to use the normal speedhack. If you're unable to do any of the above, if you can, you can try to use speedhack through the modules that are used within the game by modifying them.

#4. You can try to search for your weapon speed through memory by searching Increased, Decreased, etc. If that is client-sided, or you are unable to find it or it doesn't work at all, you can try looking for it with the game modules (it has lots of useful information that you can make a lot out of).
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Return to Combat Arms