[Bypass] Saruengang v1.03

Hacking Combat Arms

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

[Bypass] Saruengang v1.03

Postby ravenflyer » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:09 am

Well actually i'm playing CA, so today I have been looking for a bypass to use with MHS and I have found one. So now we can find for new hacks again.
I hope that who find hacks share with everyone. I just wanna help, let's help too.

http://rapidshare.com/files/165426429/saruengang103.zip.html

OBS: I get this from MPC Forum.

How to use?
1. Extract the .rar
2. Open saruenGang.exe
3. On the "Process name, type MHS.exe
4. On the "Enemy name", put Engine.exe
5. Select "Advanced Mode" box.
6. Click "Run"
7. Type CTRL+ALT+DEL and see if the MHS.exe process is in the list, if not all are OK, if is in the list, click STOP and RUN again.
8. Run Combat Arms.
9. Enter your login and pass
10. When you are on the select server screen you can attach the MHS to the Engine.exe, if not you could be kicked off by the server.
11. Happy Hacking.

Well any doubts just say.

Bypass By: Dual
I'm playing Risk Your Life for while :)
ravenflyer
Been Around

Postby kevinallen » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:56 am

Im trying to use MHS with this bypass but everytime i run MHS at the choose server screen i get detected and Combat ares closes. Can u plz help me out here. im brand new to mhs and using bypasses but i read up on all this before i even gave it a shot and im pretty fast learner once i get my foot in the door i just need an idea where to start.
kevinallen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Explicit » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:45 am

kevinallen wrote:im pretty fast learner once i get my foot in the door i just need an idea where to start.

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
http://www.youtube.com/user/reconnetworks
http://www.youtube.com/user/2000ContourSVT
http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html
http://directxtutorial.com/Tutorial9/tutorials.aspx

Once you've learnt all of that, "fast learner", you're ready to go and try and bypass HackShield & other anti-cheat protections! And also, make your own D3D hacks (for example, chams & aimbot)! Good luck & have fun! :)
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby kevinallen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am

ok sarcasm isnt necessary. i was asking a simple question related to two specific programs that the thread poster suggested and seemingly has functioning propperly.
kevinallen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Explicit » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:57 pm

kevinallen wrote:ok sarcasm isnt necessary. i was asking a simple question related to two specific programs that the thread poster suggested and seemingly has functioning propperly.

I was actually serious; although, yes, a bit of sarcasm-sense. But, it's good, if you're actually willing to learn.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby kevinallen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 pm

ok well thats cool then. and yeah im slowly learning c++ already as is so some of that stuff was actualy useful on clarifying what im currently working on.
I'm still kinda dazed about about variable and constants and there reasoning or usefullness tho. i dont understand why constants are a seperate thing from variables b/c when u assign a value for a variable it pretty much becomes a constant. Im thinking that the further along i get those two types of codes purposes will be better distinguished on there actual application and use. Sry if thats off topic.

Edit: P.S. i mostly got into c++ in order to edit existing programs and ad features to them myself. for ex adding an aimbot to tgs pub. However what got me looking at MHS and bypasses was hearing about being able to edit your experience to gain gps.
kevinallen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby sh33pb0y » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 am

kevinallen wrote: i dont understand why constants are a seperate thing from variables b/c when u assign a value for a variable it pretty much becomes a constant.

When you assign a value to a variable it doesn't become constant, you are still allowed to change the value somewhere else in the code.
When a variable is declared as constant you are not allowed to change the value after it has been initialized. The usefullness will become clearer when your project grow larger.

There actually is a lot more to the 'const' keyword than just declaring a variable as 'locked' but you won't have to worry about that for a while I suppose.
sh33pb0y
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby kevinallen » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:55 am

lol cool ty for that. I just started working on arrays now so im starting to understand the differences between the two variables and const more. Ive got say though that arrays are the hardest thing ive came across so far hands down. I just dont get how to effectively set them up in a function and the examples ive seen so far are not giving enough detail to me to understand why the diff parts of the code are there and what it does.

EX.
void printarray (int arg[], int length) {
for (int n=0; n<length; n++)
cout << arg[n] << " ";
}

what i dont understand of this is what
for (int n=0; n<length; n++)
cout << arg[n] << " ";
is actualy there for. I'm assuming that it is some type of limitation for array but how to know to setup it this way i dont get. Is this just a basic setup that i need to learn or does it change with each array. (i understand that the int names could change).
kevinallen
I Have A Few Questions

Postby sh33pb0y » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:28 pm

You should only use arrays in c++ if you REALLY have to, in any other case use stuff like vector, list etc.

But I'll try to explain the function anyway:
Code: Select all
void printArray ( int arg[], int length )
{
   for( int i = 0; i < length; ++i )
   {
      cout << arg[i] << "\n";
   }
}

int main ( void )
{
   int test[5] = { 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 };
   printArray ( test, sizeof test / sizeof *test );
}

An array is basically a box with seperate compartments. When adding something to an array, a new compartment is made and it is identified by a number(starting at 0, not 1). You can fill the array like I did on line 1 in the main function.
Any compartment can be accessed by typing 'test[ <number of compartment> ]' so all the for loop does is:
access compartment 0 and print it
access compartment 1 and print it
And it continues this untill it reaches the end of the array(c++ doesn't know the end of the array so you need to pass this to the function).

I hope it makes sense now, the printArray doesn't change anything to the array all it does is look at it and print each element that you have added.
In any case, look up vectors and other c++ containers and use them instead ;)
sh33pb0y
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to Combat Arms