Combat Arms hacks/tut *updated 8/13/08*

Hacking Combat Arms

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Postby liqmysaq » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Windshadow wrote:Damn you guys are pro at finding pointers.

I cant seem to find the pointers for anything -__-.

the pointers are weird, they try to trick you. Comp was the first to find a pointer, so i broke down his pointer to figure out how he found it and i noticed the pattern then i could find the others. the hard pointers to find were the teleport pointers (they change every game u enter unlike the other hacks that only change when u restart the game). that took days of constant trying with days of constant failing from both Comp and I but I finally cracked it the other day.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Windshadow » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 am

liqmysaq wrote:
Windshadow wrote:Damn you guys are pro at finding pointers.

I cant seem to find the pointers for anything -__-.

the pointers are weird, they try to trick you. Comp was the first to find a pointer, so i broke down his pointer to figure out how he found it and i noticed the pattern then i could find the others. the hard pointers to find were the teleport pointers (they change every game u enter unlike the other hacks that only change when u restart the game). that took days of constant trying with days of constant failing from both Comp and I but I finally cracked it the other day.
You guys could of invite me to your room :[.

I tried finding the pointer for the fly hack since forever but it never worked cause it changes everytime you join a room, ect ect.
Windshadow
Acker

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 am

:( So unlucky I can't access to CombatArms , anyone know why?

Maybe it doesn't let Malaysia IP(s) user play. Anyone help ? I login to Nexon.com , it appear "Invalid_Information" ( Sorry for repeat twice xD)
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:27 am

malaysia cant access combat arms, there is another version of the game for u guys but i cant remember the name.. its somewhere on this forum but im too lazy to search for it.

EDIT: lolz i came across it lookin at the next new post in a different thread and josesse says its called BLACK SHOOT.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Joseph » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:19 am

No Spray: [[[[[6C7050]+1fc]+0x68]+0x18]+c]+0xD0 :: Unsigned long

I don't get that?

What do you add as an address?

Is that a pointer or what? What do I do with it?

I'm really new to hacking with these cheatengine and MHS programs, and I'm not too experienced in it.

Please help me.
Joseph
I Have A Question

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 am

yes thats a pointer. make a new entry in ur table. double click it and click on the Normal Address tab. where it says complex address, u will see 2 long boxes where u can type, in the top one paste the pointer, then check the box that says Use Complex Address. then click ok.

[[[[[6C7050]+1fc]+0x68]+0x18]+c]+0xD0 is the pointer
Unsigned Long is the type
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Windshadow » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:40 am

liqmysaq wrote:malaysia cant access combat arms, there is another version of the game for u guys but i cant remember the name.. its somewhere on this forum but im too lazy to search for it.

EDIT: lolz i came across it lookin at the next new post in a different thread and josesse says its called BLACK SHOOT.
yeah I think I left joses a offline message about that game but then he never answered me back.

anyways, imma try out blackshot when it comes out xD.
Windshadow
Acker

Postby liqmysaq » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:56 am

updated for patch.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby iOwnage » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Update this please!
iOwnage
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Combat Arms hacks/tut *updated 8/13/08*

Postby mikeako » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 am

Can you upload different combat arms or weapon? I am not really familiar to those weapons.
mikeako
I Have A Question

Previous

Return to Combat Arms