Hacking Cabal need help

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hacking Cabal need help

Postby kryptonian » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quoted this from old post:
i know one more. attack reach( from elitepvpers forum) i not sure of the detail cause i quit cabal long ago but it goes something like this:
use force archer, scan unknown with unsigned long. summon ur bow, scan increased by 1. unsummon ur bow and scan decreased by 1. summon and scan increased by 1, unsummon and scan decreased by 1. repeat till have a few addresses left. REMEMBER, I QUIT CABAL LONG AGO AND THIS MAY BE PATCHED FOR ALL I CARE, but if its not, good for u if its not patched, change the value to something wacky like 999( if ur mad) but for all those who like to keep their sanity, change it to maybe 15 or 20.

i dnt get the part scan unknown where do you find the value (Unknown) and what does it mean decreased by 1/ increase, im using MHS and all i noe how to do is data search first
next sub search ...

please help.
kryptonian
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 pm

My only suggestion is that you better make yourself familiar to how MHS search and sub-search work. Try different methods and get used to them.
Don’t rush, give yourself enough time to learn. MHS Help file will be your best guide...

You’ll then understand what that quote means... :wink:
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Return to CABAL Online