[Request]Cabal NA Bypass of any kind!

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[Request]Cabal NA Bypass of any kind!

Postby ChaoticChris » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 am

Title states it. I wanna get in and test NO Delay hack on NA official but i've no way to bypass >_<.
ChaoticChris
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:38 pm

oh i can tell you the result ,almoust instant disconect,twinR test version is free btw
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby ChaoticChris » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Cookie wrote:oh i can tell you the result ,almost instant disconnect,twinR test version is free btw

TwinR is free, But it'll d/c me instantly? In the meantime I found a Semi-Bypass. And i'll share it with you all. :D ready?

Cabalrider.net. That is a working Bot for all version of cabal. But the only down side is it costs money. Here's where I said Semi-Bypass. From 7-11EST 4-8Pm PST time. Cabalrider is free to use. So what I did was use Cabalriders free login as a bypass. Once inside Cabal I launched MHS with no problems from Xtrap and BAM No delay hacked ^^. I also have the DMG hack as well. Unfortunately it'll probably be fixed before I have high enough honor to reap the rewards. :D

P.S. I am pretty sure, that even after the trial period is over, as long as you haven't closed cabal down and you're still running it since the time you launched it with Cabalrider. I believe you can still hack it. Now I dont remember 100% if it works, but i'm pretty sure I did it. lol I'll test it again on Monday and update!
ChaoticChris
I Have A Few Questions

Return to CABAL Online