Stumped!~ D/c apon equip of hacked honor item.

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Stumped!~ D/c apon equip of hacked honor item.

Postby ChaoticChris » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Ok first off hello everyone. I am a new user to MHS as I have been using Kiki's UCE 1.41. And I am also new to the site. nice to meet you all ^_-. OK Now to business. First off I want to start off by saying I am a rookie hacker. But an aspiring rookie at that! I joined the New and updated Elite Cabal a few days ago. (It's awesome, almost EXACTLY like official. I.E. Pet level ups, FT b2f, Lost Island, SIGmetal weapons and even the Auction house) But when I was finally high enough level to try and stack some nifty Evasion earrings +2. (once i found my honor address, lol took about 5 mins using the new MHS ) When I equip it when i'm of level and hacked honor rank it D/c's me. Now I know there is a way around this. Any ideas guys? :D
ChaoticChris
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 pm

It dcs you becuz ESTsoft fixed the brace exploit ,find another way around it,although lemme tell you dis!,It's not worth it for elite.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby ChaoticChris » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 am

Cookie wrote:It dcs you becuz ESTsoft fixed the brace exploit ,find another way around it,although lemme tell you dis!,It's not worth it for elite.

Well unless I can get some tips on another way to DMG hack, I have no clue how to go about finding it. Like I said I'm just a rookie. lol.
ChaoticChris
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 am

and let me tell you this,dmg hack on elite cabal is useless after 40-50 mins,depends how much exp u get per 10 mins.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby ChaoticChris » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

I see, so they have a way of telling if someone is doing wayyy more DMG then they should? lol. Makes sense. I also tried speeding hacking...that doesn't work either.... I tried following some guides on here to do some other hacking, like no cooldown or something, but most aren't specific enough for me to figure out. Like do I search Long? Range? Exact? lol. BUT, and I realized this being a 170 on MMOwebs, If they do detect a DMG hack based apon XP gain, if I got 170 which isn't hard at X500 rate, (i'm level 141 still trying to finish my rank 11 in EoD lol) and THEN dmg hacked would it work? Since I wouldn't be getting XP cause im max level?

BTW cookie thnx for taking the time to chat w/ me back n forth lol.

**EDIT.
Ok here's the tips i've got so far.
1. Search for your honor, get the address. Take it.
2. Kill a monster so your honor points will increase. Search for your new honor address and take it.
3. Select the first address you got, right click -> find out what writes to this address. Get the code.
4. Repeat Step 3 but this time with the new honor address.
5. Now compare the 2 Codes you got. The codes that differ are what you call the checksums. This is what makes you dc when you try to equip a BOF+4 with a low level honor ranked character.
6. You have to learn at least the basics of CE and simple C++ in order for you to alter these checksums and use them at your advantage.
7. If you managed to manipulate the Honor Level Address' Checksum, then you can send that packet to the server and thereby be able to inject your own code.

Any ideas guys? :D
ChaoticChris
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Stumped!~ D/c apon equip of hacked honor item.

Postby NovaCygni » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 am

Theres no checksums its a simple check, a simple value stored in the memory stack is checkd and all you have to do is to bypass this check in ASM by changing the JNZ (* Jump if Equal to or less than *) to JMP and the "DC" check is bypassed... its not even a check for "Disconnecting" rather for a check to see if the character is equiping a item the server says the character isnt "Supposed" to be able to equip... cross-classing Equips is do-able after this method aswell.

ChaoticChris wrote:6. You have to learn at least the basics of CE and simple C++ in order for you to alter these checksums and use them at your advantage.
7. If you managed to manipulate the Honor Level Address' Checksum, then you can send that packet to the server and thereby be able to inject your own code.

Well I pointed to this thread here viewtopic.php?t=440 <----- Before for a very good reason, Ive practically GIVEN bypassing the "Dc-flag/Fix for DH" away as it is.... if im asked nicely I "May" see fit to upload the gOlly Pack again with the Depacking-Toolkit even if people could probably find all the plugins and scrips (* over 800 *) one by one...

People need to stop expecting to see a few lines long answer thatll solve all there needs, and instead start thinking outside of the box when it comes to the information being provided, you are simply being encouraged to learn to do the things you want yourself rather than being spoonfed, so that you may know at least YOU are not a leecher.

Finally... nearlly everyone I spoke to about CabalEU failed to unpack all THREE Packers, that where even NAMED in the the thread in epvpers and I even provided the Scripts to unpack the Exe's, they all decided even though Isaid "Yes ALL Protection needs removing" they decided to see "Nah you only have to do one or two of them, lazyness is allways the best policy..." What more but doing it myself and releasing the exe's could I have done... the method (* On cabal EU anyway *) hasnt changed... and Cabot Variation source-codes are still being "Supplied" to proven capable C# coders of "Agreeable" talent in cabal hacking in CabalEU and CabalNA (* Cabot = Full Packet Manipulation.... and yes it IS a Proxy that I refer to in Epvpers as "needs to be able to encrypt/de-encrypt the packets... it will allow the user to send a correctly encrypted packet to the server *)

Shucks I even posted the CURRENT NA Packet Encryption Routines Including Key1, Key2, SSL Method and Handshake method.
NovaCygni
I Have A Question

Re: Stumped!~ D/c apon equip of hacked honor item.

Postby Cookie » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 am

You forgot ur pw on Shynd ,wtfox ?
;o
Anyways >_> ,mind droping on msn sometime,the day u sent me gOlly,the transfer got canceled(my netz),so mind sending it again ;o,cause I still fail at unpacking themida.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Return to CABAL Online