Hmm..

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hmm..

Postby Shesshoumaru » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 pm

I got a question.. and a few comments..

I play Cabal-eXtreme, and I noticed they got rid of the option to speedhack, GM hack, etc.. They put a bypass. This is sort of new, considering it is a private server. But the thing is, it's still possible.

Here are things they only changed.
-You cannot use Cheat Engine 5.4 or lower (any Cheat Engine pretty much).
-The client detects when the speed of the game has been edited, so you can't use the "tools>speedhack" option, but they never blocked L.Spiro because I was still able to open a process with the game. And when I tried using the speedhack tool, it worked for about a second then reverted back to it's normal speed.
-They changed the address for the GM / Player address, so now I have to search for the address manually (which won't be very easy considering I do not own a GM account..)

I guess they're fighting back, but it won't work very much.

My question is tho..
How can I search for the Player / GM address on L. Spiro?
The only way I know of is making my own private server real quick so I can log onto a personal GM account, search, then a player account, search, then come up with that address, but the thing is..
Since they changed the address for the Player / GM, the address would not work.

Can anyone give me a hand on how to search for the Player / GM address?
Shesshoumaru
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am

ok hers smth u shoudl try , search for 0 with mhs, then go outside a town, kill a red garlie lets say with a skill, atention, any buff counts as a skill,so dun buff, then after u kill it , fast, search for 1, then go fo increased till like 12 adress are left..pick em all up, lock em as they are, and u get warp hack (teleporting by click ) and no delay hack.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Return to CABAL Online