cabal item hacks give me hand

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

cabal item hacks give me hand

Postby lilpug » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:44 am

ok , iv been looking into this for quit some time. Iv got a couple of ideas i wouldnt mind some help with.

My first one is yes you can do a map hack on cabal and you can also merge different lvl mobs from diff areas with different maps. What i want to no is there a way to change the value of that specific type of drop. For example when you merge higher lvl mobs into the desert they still drop what a higher lvl mob should do but if there a value which can be changed for this to increase the drop rate to something of an even higher monster.

My second thing is iv currently been working on changing values on items in shops and the value of your items which you could sell. Now the problem with buying for example a magic lamp at 1alz is the fact that it will disconnect you because it reads from the server that its not 1alz. But when you try changing the value of your item and what its worth it dosnt dc you it simple sells it for its orginal value so i think theres a possibilty that the main values could be client side rather then server sided.

Another tip on the item value changing is that if you can read hex you can also go into the main memory once uv found it and change the state values on that item also but they dont count. I think its because theres another slight address from the one am altering but thats why am asking for help to see if we can do it :D.

If somone is up for helping me on this i think we could pull it off. let me no what you guys think :).
zeropug!
lilpug
I Have A Question

Postby kryptonian » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:49 am

it sounds good but i cant even try hacking not even one thing, wiht cabal global :( no bypass for it and can't get pass login page with MHS help :(
kryptonian
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cookie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

you must modify the enc files to be able to do that,impossible,its all server sided.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Return to CABAL Online