Hacking a private server..

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Hacking a private server..

Postby Shesshoumaru » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:17 am

Okay, I am NOT a good hacker at all.. and I got MHS n all on my PC, got into a private server called Cabal-eXtreme..

Now, all I really need help on.. is how to find the address for running speed, attacking speed, and duping lols..

I feel kinda like I'm leeching >.< , but I don't know how to use MHS all that well.. And I wanna see if anyone of you guys know if you could help me out a little..

I know how to do some visuals like Alz (money), and other items (if they can be stacked). But since there's no way to change the running/attacking speed using pots or a spell in the game, I can't find out the address.. Or duplicating Alz in the game lol..

But if I'm right, the skill-speed has to do with the cool-time of your skills and the skill duration. If I can find out how to make those.. REALLY LOW, that would be awesome..
Shesshoumaru
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Shesshoumaru » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:03 am

nevermind about speed..

I found a way to do it, and I feel stupid cuz It's easy..

But can anyone help me out with duping cash?
Shesshoumaru
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 pm

check this out, do a data search for 0 in float ,then go hit a mob, dont buff dont dash just use a skill on a mob/dummy, and sub scan increased ,do this till uhave few adresses left, like 15 ,pick em up and lock them , just lock dont change adress,now u got no skill delay and 1 click teleport hack 8)
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby Shesshoumaru » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 am

I did this twice, first time I got like 14 results down.. I DC..
Second time, I got like 12.. I DC..

Thank you though. I'll keep tryin.
I'm more focused about how to dupe cash/items on a private server though.. If you can help me with that, that'd be great. I'm also lookin on Google, YouTube vids.. All I can say is, I ain't a good researcher of hax lmao..
Shesshoumaru
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 am

here's the guide on how to dupe on private servers,it'll only work on the server wich didn't patched the bug
-U will need 2 computers or a friend to help ya
1. Get both game clients at the server log in screen, where you type your account user name and password. Log in with the same account on both clients.
2.Log in with two different characters and walk to a nearby storage.
3. Open the storage with both characters. Do not do anything else until both characters have the storage open!
4. Take out the exact same item(s) without closing the storage on either character.
5. Close the storage and go to the select character screen.
6. Log in with one of the characters you used. Leave the second client at the character selection screen.
7. Put the item(s) you took out back in to the storage and go back to the select character screen.
8. Log in with the second character you used and take out the items you put in with the first character. Voila! You just duped your items.
Credits:elitepvpers
Guide by:Zajat.
Proof: http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... oofbz5.jpg
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby WhiteHat » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:28 pm

To be honest, i always amazed of how people found dup-hacks...

:shock:
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Cookie » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:16 pm

this is a old dupe way from MU online :D
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Return to CABAL Online