All CABAL HACKS SUMMARY

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

All CABAL HACKS SUMMARY

Postby meccalittle » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm

COMBO HACK
1. do a 1 hit combo and search for 1 in bytes before animation ends.
2. search for 0 after it ends.
3. do a 2 hit combo and search for 2 before animation ends.
4. search for 0 after it ends.
5. repeat until u get 1 or 2 address.. freeze it between 1-4 for easy combo.

Map hack

1. Go to Bloody Ice and search for 1 in byte
2. Go to Desert Scream and search for 2
3. Go to Green Despair and search for 3
4. Do this until u get 3 addresses left and change it to the respective map code u want.

Walk thru walls in dungeon

Go into and dungeon and change the map address into something else other than the original and u can walk thru walls.

SpeedHack

1. Search 380 in float in the memory range of 01500000 - 01900000
2. Lets say the address u got for the combo hack is in the range of 017xxxxxx, all u need to do is to select the very last memory address in that range in the found addresses (you may get alot of addresses in the 0170xxxx range so select the last one) and change it to a value higher than 380 to walk faster. A value of -1 will instantly teleport u to the spot.
Last edited by meccalittle on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
meccalittle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 pm

good work, now the first cabal guide is there :P
Last edited by SpeedWing on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby deadonce » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 pm

i know one more. attack reach( from elitepvpers forum) i not sure of the detail cause i quit cabal long ago but it goes something like this:
use force archer, scan unknown with unsigned long. summon ur bow, scan increased by 1. unsummon ur bow and scan decreased by 1. summon and scan increased by 1, unsummon and scan decreased by 1. repeat till have a few addresses left. REMEMBER, I QUIT CABAL LONG AGO AND THIS MAY BE PATCHED FOR ALL I CARE, but if its not, good for u :) if its not patched, change the value to something wacky like 999( if ur mad) but for all those who like to keep their sanity, change it to maybe 15 or 20.
Leechers are noob, I believe only noobs steal from one website and post on another is pathetic...
deadonce
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cookie » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm

mecalittle at least give credits to the eltipvpers forum for that, its not ures u exacly copyed and paste what is on that forum
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby meccalittle » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:40 am

Cookie wrote:mecalittle at least give credits to the eltipvpers forum for that, its not ures u exacly copyed and paste what is on that forum

I didn't say it was mine and Why should i give credits when im sharing all these stuff with u guys? Shouldn't u be thanking me for bringing it over? And f u for saying i exactly copied and paste what is on that forum...are you bilind?? I used my own words okay moron
meccalittle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Cookie » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:59 am

u morron when u leech something U GIVE credits, changeing it to ure own word doesnt mean a shyt, and why should i thank u when these things where posted some time ago on elitpvpers forum,therefor i saw them already.Stupid!
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby meccalittle » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:37 am

Cookie wrote:u morron when u leech something U GIVE credits, changeing it to ure own word doesnt mean a shyt, and why should i thank u when these things where posted some time ago on elitpvpers forum,therefor i saw them already.Stupid!

Thats ur problem...and WHY didnt you share stuff that u know of a long time ago here? Are you trying to tell us that u are a selfish noob leecher? Oh and fyi I came up with the walk thru wall idea. so if u cant contribute anything at all...i suggest u stfu and get a life. Get Lost
meccalittle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby deadonce » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:42 pm

mecca, the point is not about u sharing the hacks, its about where the IDEA came from. without the people on elitepvpers who shared the hacking guides, do you think you already know what to do? did u know how to do map hacks, etc etc without their help? if u do, and if u share your own tutorial, then we will give you all the credits. however, as u had taken MOST information from elitepvpers, you should give credit to the person AS A SIGN OF RESPECT.
Leechers are noob, I believe only noobs steal from one website and post on another is pathetic...
deadonce
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby meccalittle » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:13 pm

deadonce wrote:mecca, the point is not about u sharing the hacks, its about where the IDEA came from. [/b]

I'm laughing my ass off here Dude haha
meccalittle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby nevesBK » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:10 am

deadonce wrote:mecca, the point is not about u sharing the hacks, its about where the IDEA came from. without the people on elitepvpers who shared the hacking guides, do you think you already know what to do? did u know how to do map hacks, etc etc without their help? if u do, and if u share your own tutorial, then we will give you all the credits. however, as u had taken MOST information from elitepvpers, you should give credit to the person AS A SIGN OF RESPECT.

I'm sorry to jump in, but your post toward mecca is totally idiotic, first of all every hacker have their idea, some can make it happen amd some can't make it happen, maybe the guide was put together by him, so why should he give credit to others for his guide? maybe he did know about some of the hacks. you guys are just haters and selfish people.
nevesBK
Acker

Postby deadonce » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:09 pm

sigh....

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/cabal-g ... k-uce.html

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/cabal-g ... s-uce.html

are u sure now that these were originally from him? all we are asking is just to give the proper credits to the guys of elitepvpers.
deadonce
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby meccalittle » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:27 pm

deadonce wrote:sigh....

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/cabal-g ... s-uce.html

are u sure now that these were originally from him? all we are asking is just to give the proper credits to the guys of elitepvpers.

Sighs...deadonce...I didn't say it all was originally from me..Dun you read my posts at all? You just saw something familiar and u start accusing others ..how sad can that be.
meccalittle
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:07 am

well yea you should give credits to elitepvpers...
SpeedWing
Defragler

Re: All CABAL HACKS SUMMARY

Postby Mimicsub » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:11 pm

meccalittle wrote:COMBO HACK
1. do a 1 hit combo and search for 1 in bytes before animation ends.
2. search for 0 after it ends.
3. do a 2 hit combo and search for 2 before animation ends.
4. search for 0 after it ends.
5. repeat until u get 1 or 2 address.. freeze it between 1-4 for easy combo.

Map hack

1. Go to Bloody Ice and search for 1 in byte
2. Go to Desert Scream and search for 2
3. Go to Green Despair and search for 3
4. Do this until u get 3 addresses left and change it to the respective map code u want.

Walk thru walls in dungeon

Go into and dungeon and change the map address into something else other than the original and u can walk thru walls.

SpeedHack

1. Search 380 in float in the memory range of 01500000 - 01900000
2. Lets say the address u got for the combo hack is in the range of 017xxxxxx, all u need to do is to select the very last memory address in that range in the found addresses (you may get alot of addresses in the 0170xxxx range so select the last one) and change it to a value higher than 380 to walk faster. A value of -1 will instantly teleport u to the spot.

hmm,I really dont have experience hacking in cabal.

Do u think this step works on Philippine version?

1 big stupid question,I'll use byte for searching?

And I dont get the last step on COmbo hacks.

Mimicsub
Been Around More

Postby Cookie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:10 pm

when he said freeze he talked about CE, in MHS talking, he ment lock them between 1-4.
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Next

Return to CABAL Online