Connecting

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Connecting

Postby flappy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Anyone know why i cant connec tto Cabal Sea?

If i try to log in it says "Failed to connect to server please try later"

flappy
Been Around

Postby kaien » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:53 am

cabalsea only accepts connection within south east asia region..so u need proxy if u r outside the region
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby flappy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:57 am

ah, okay ... how am i suppose to get a proxy then ? because there is no way im playing through an online proxy lmfao

flappy
Been Around

Postby kaien » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Just follow this link it will be enough Play Cabal outside Europe Guide(pic)--www.mmosite.com

I would suggest you to use socks2http - download here Totalrc.Net it´s alot faster than http-tunnel or just get a registered version of http-tunnel.

edit: you can try your freedom, i have no problems with it, but it automatically dc´s in 60min.

Guide made by Azn.ina.Witee to run your freedom

Quote:
I Have Finally got it to work with Freedom + Proxy Cap, i decided to write a guide for it.

1. Download and Configure Proxy Cap as usual.

2. Register an account at Your Freedom: HOME and download the Freedom Client which you will be using for Tunneling.

3. Install the Freedom Client and Run it.

4. In the 'Status' tab select Configure which should bring up a box.

5. Select 'Wizard' under the 'Initial Server' section.

6. Click next, next etc this may take a minute as it will search for a list of freedom servers, Once a list appears select a US server and confirm it.

7. Now back on the configuration Screen enter your account information.

8. Save and Exit.

Now Start up "Your Freedom' and Proxy Cap and then Cabal Online.
The connection as said is flawless theres no lag at all althought the connection will d/c within 60 minutes.

Hope this gets you all going, thanks
IF you have any question feel free to ask.

Have Fun ^^

not written by me, credits to skyruler from another forum
the guide is for those who are unable to connect to cabalNA tho, shuld work the same for cabalsea

anyway can u plz show me how u get the addresses for ur hack addys ?especially the money addy, couldnt get it no matter how much i search lol
PM me if u want. thanks
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby flappy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Okay thank you,

Umm for the money all I did was
1.Search for (money value) in LONG
2.then bought a potion
3. Sub searched for the new money value

Repeat those until you get the 1 adress ...

But the only thing is the game wont save the money ... But i know the game "Believes" that I have the money because for example ...

Say that I locked my money value at 100k okay... and then I went to buy a skill for 800 alz

After I bought it the money would say 99200 ... BUT if you relog it will go away ... AND Say taht you had 10k money before you changed hte adress.. if you spent more than 10k you will get DC ...

I have to figure out a way around this because something is just checking my account over and over ...

Another reason why im pretty possiive i have the right values is when I edit my Level in the game, instead of just ME being able to see it the entire game believes that I am that level...

For example, my friends will press B for buddy window and see that I am level 255, they will see level 255 in a party window and also All the mobs that were red to me, or yellow or orange are now all gray (just like they would be to a level 255)

So all I really have to do is find out how to bypass the account check and then I should be good to go =D

flappy
Been Around

Return to CABAL Online