[Release] Update : Addys Hack Cabalsea

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby Sh1TfAcE » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:36 pm

hmm..the addres u gv..i was "unobtained addres"any idea???and i adi bypass it with my own way!!!i can play about 5hour++ for my bypass..but wat i confuse is...ur addres for me is "unobtained address"some more when i search for my gold and i get it!!!then i change it to 5mil++but when i use the gold,my char will auto log out!!!and stat i also can search it!!!but my 1 just a fake 1...no any effect to my char!!!!T_Tsome help here!!!so BLUR!!!
Sh1TfAcE
Acker

Postby JB Gzn » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:54 pm

Sh1TfAcE wrote:hmm..the addres u gv..i was "unobtained addres"any idea???and i adi bypass it with my own way!!!i can play about 5hour++ for my bypass..but wat i confuse is...ur addres for me is "unobtained address"some more when i search for my gold and i get it!!!then i change it to 5mil++but when i use the gold,my char will auto log out!!!and stat i also can search it!!!but my 1 just a fake 1...no any effect to my char!!!!T_Tsome help here!!!so BLUR!!!

maybe they changed teh adress, or patched the hack already?
and maybe stop making your money very high
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby myFACEOFF » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:57 pm

the hack is not patched.. maybe emocore left sumthin.
emocore can u be more specific? i done everything actually with no errors but still my stat did not change.
Cool, huh.

Noober wrote:They call me noob.
myFACEOFF
NULL

Postby Sh1TfAcE » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:10 pm

JB Gzn wrote:
Sh1TfAcE wrote:hmm..the addres u gv..i was "unobtained addres"any idea???and i adi bypass it with my own way!!!i can play about 5hour++ for my bypass..but wat i confuse is...ur addres for me is "unobtained address"some more when i search for my gold and i get it!!!then i change it to 5mil++but when i use the gold,my char will auto log out!!!and stat i also can search it!!!but my 1 just a fake 1...no any effect to my char!!!!T_Tsome help here!!!so BLUR!!!

maybe they changed teh adress, or patched the hack already?
and maybe stop making your money very high

hmmm...but i have try make it to 10k also same!!!sobsob
no idea how to do it!!!!!
Sh1TfAcE
Acker

Postby shinnsohai » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:16 pm

maybe he have some more address i have no idea how to search MMROPG stat the addy that he gv us jus change the money but its untrue the money of yours still decrease when you buy some things
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Spleshmen » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:28 am

isint this like server side?whant i am tryng to say is dont you have to hack the server or something like this in order to have the same things your modified?one more question its offtopic at some game called tales of pirates or pirate king online its same as cabal ,stats atack magic gold and stuff but if you are changing the gold you are only changing the addres that displays the gold not the real gold ,how can you change the stats of your char then?what do i need to search ,thanks :)

LE : there is no protection for this game :)
Spleshmen
Hackleberry Fin

Postby emocore » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:17 am

Spleshmen wrote:isint this like server side?whant i am tryng to say is dont you have to hack the server or something like this in order to have the same things your modified?one more question its offtopic at some game called tales of pirates or pirate king online its same as cabal ,stats atack magic gold and stuff but if you are changing the gold you are only changing the addres that displays the gold not the real gold ,how can you change the stats of your char then?what do i need to search ,thanks :)

LE : there is no protection for this game :)

hm maybe theyre patched already my gold hack. im not sure about this, will check about this later. long time no play Cabal Online, im interested in new games lately. :D
anyway the value for stats i found is start from
Code: Select all
01632A00 to 01632A99

its probably changing, but so far, ive tested many times and its not changing.
But if it is changing, the code should be in that range only.

p.s. i will release my cabal lssave in private section
emocore
Been Around More

Postby ManInHood » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 pm

can pm me where u release ur slave? or can u send me?
? ? ? W H O A M I ? ? ?
ManInHood
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby emocore » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 pm

not yet released but soon enough.
its on Private, go in and check.

ps. btw, i just updated my content.
but nothing really much.
emocore
Been Around More

Postby shinnsohai » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:07 pm

looks like emocore were back to cabal

that day he said wanted to quit CABAL?

Thats all i wanted to say
btw Pro is pro
Like me dumb 4ever be dumb ...
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby lohit » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:01 am

well this is my first post in this thread. I might start playing this game dunno. any recomendations.

anyways for the pp, who said unobtainable. its because u ahve wrong address.

IN wolfteam no reload was different. U ahve to seacrh evertime. UNtil liqmysaq got a pointy. so u guys need a pointer for stat hack. gold hack u reduce gold evertime. its cs so u see 7000000 but its only as much as u have.

anyways i dont dont know anything about this game this is just my asumption upon reading this thread.
lohit
Been Around

Postby kaien » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:23 am

lohit wrote:well this is my first post in this thread. I might start playing this game dunno. any recomendations.

anyways for the pp, who said unobtainable. its because u ahve wrong address.

IN wolfteam no reload was different. U ahve to seacrh evertime. UNtil liqmysaq got a pointy. so u guys need a pointer for stat hack. gold hack u reduce gold evertime. its cs so u see 7000000 but its only as much as u have.

anyways i dont dont know anything about this game this is just my asumption upon reading this thread.

i tried searching using mhs with my gold value however i ended up with the visual address lol, no matter how i try i still couldnt get an address range close to emocore's address.
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm

i still got my problem that i can't connect mhs.exe to cabalmain.exe(europe)
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby flappy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:01 am

hey emo mind if i ask how you got a hold of the attack and magic attack values? I cant seem to find them ...

I took my weapon off search for my attack value, but it back on sub searched for new attack value, and repeat .. but i get 2 results.. one doesnt change to the new attack value and the other jumps all over ...

any tips would be appreciated ... server is down right now so i cant experiment at the moment lol

flappy
Been Around

Postby emocore » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 am

flappy wrote:hey emo mind if i ask how you got a hold of the attack and magic attack values? I cant seem to find them ...

I took my weapon off search for my attack value, but it back on sub searched for new attack value, and repeat .. but i get 2 results.. one doesnt change to the new attack value and the other jumps all over ...

any tips would be appreciated ... server is down right now so i cant experiment at the moment lol

strange.. its should'nt be a prob if u do it right. maybe ure not right @ the first place,dont search for exact value, try increase and decrease just after u insert your weapon ( which adds magic ; attack damage ) until u found around 3-4 values.

Why dont search exact value?
coz the value is not right, let say, when u see ur attack is 80, it is actually not 80,its 114 or random number. and they keeps on changing!! so, u should try different from before, within range, increase or decrease.
emocore
Been Around More

PreviousNext

Return to CABAL Online