Locating address and crc checks

Hacking CABAL Online

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Locating address and crc checks

Postby kaien » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Im playing cabal with a hacked .exe that is able to bypass xtrap, however it dc's every 10mins. Im guessing its a crc check or juz a heartbeat. How do i locate the address for the crc check? Can i get the address from sniffing the packets using WPE?im not sure what value should i search for using mhs..any help here ? Thanks :)
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby mezzo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:44 pm

[moved to cabal online section]
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 pm

CRC’s are done on the code of the game which usually lies in the .text section. Find out when X-Trap accesses this range to see how it runs its CRC.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby kaien » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:30 am

L. Spiro wrote:CRC’s are done on the code of the game which usually lies in the .text section. Find out when X-Trap accesses this range to see how it runs its CRC.

L. Spiro

thanks for the tip, Spiro. That is exactly what im trying to do...but i have no idea how to pinpoint the address responsible for that lol...what method can i use to determine the address when x-trap accesses the codes or the address for the disconnection. Thanks again
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:28 am

Debug X-Trap and figure out when and where it uses ReadProcessMemory() or its own custom memory-reading function.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby kaien » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:17 am

L. Spiro wrote:Debug X-Trap and figure out when and where it uses ReadProcessMemory() or its own custom memory-reading function.

L. Spiro

I've managed to bypass the latest cabalsea client however the game closes after 3-5minutes, any idea what kinda codes should i look out for? is it a call function or something else?Must i debug xtrap to figure this out too?

btw it'd be great if i can get access to the private sections, really need help solving this problem ><

Thanks
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby kaien » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:23 pm

some help here please? :(
kaien
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to CABAL Online