Help Hack Server side!!

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Help Hack Server side!!

Postby Josese » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 am

Hey i need ur help, i allways find client side for all for hp, gold, cash, rank, bullets, time, but u know it doesent work i need to find server side but how?

And when i try to search something in 64 bits-Integer cant change the values, i try with the hex editor but its the same, dont change the value.

Thanks!!

PD: :oops: sORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!
Josese
Been Around

Postby wr194t » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:09 am

Server sided hacking is illegal, and you can go to prison for hacking the game server.
Thanks to Ace
wr194t
Hackleberry Fin

Postby liqmysaq » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:25 am

he is correct, stick to hacking the memory or files on your own computer. softnyx WILL sue you and/or press charges agianst you (depending on what u hack). no matter the outcome, it will cost u a small fortune just to hire a lawyer, let alone all the court fees and other fees u would have to pay.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Josese » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:32 am

mmm yeah!! u have the reason, but the only thing i want to do is get more hp or speed or jump hack like u both, but i dunno how search this address i dunno if a need to do a complex address or what...

thanks anyway for the advise!!
Josese
Been Around

Postby WhiteHat » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Josese wrote:... but the only thing i want to do is get more hp or speed or jump hack like u both, but i dunno how search this address i dunno if a need to do a complex address or what...

If they can cheat the game by hacking their memory values, then there is no
doubt that you can also do that by hacking your memory values...

:)
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Whitehat wrote:
Josese wrote:... but the only thing i want to do is get more hp or speed or jump hack like u both, but i dunno how search this address i dunno if a need to do a complex address or what...

If they can cheat the game by hacking their memory values, then there is no
doubt that you can also do that by hacking your memory values...

:)

yep ur absolutly right.
there is one thing wrong.
we never "hacked" our health.
in was a glitch in a private hack
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby kth_prkns » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:41 am

wr194t wrote:Server sided hacking is illegal, and you can go to prison for hacking the game server.

Server sided hacking is not illegal. For example, the jump hack is server sided, meaning others can see you jump extremely high. Hacking the server however is illegal, such as SQL injecting into their database and changing your rank/gold.
kth_prkns
NULL

Postby mezzo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:53 am

kth_prkns wrote:
wr194t wrote:Server sided hacking is illegal, and you can go to prison for hacking the game server.

Server sided hacking is not illegal. For example, the jump hack is server sided, meaning others can see you jump extremely high. Hacking the server however is illegal, such as SQL injecting into their database and changing your rank/gold.

it's a pretty grey area.. most of the games have a EULA that states that both the client software, the server software and all traffic is licensed and may NOT be altered or reverse engineered. Creation of an account on the servers usually involves you to agree on those terms.. (you know the screen that nobody reads but just presses YES I AGREE).

Changing things on your client is something they will have a pretty hard time proving, but if you change anything on the server, you can be tried (as in court) for LOADS of bad things, stealing server time, breaking and entering, breaching intellectual copyrights, etc.. you might want to check out local laws before doing anything you think is even remotely illegal..

unless you live in Hungary.. pretty much anything goes there.
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby kth_prkns » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:44 am

that is true, but you do know that they cant touch you in any way but ban your account? you are editing memory on YOUR side of the computer, so therefore it is yours to freely edit. I have already gotten an email from Nexon saying that they would sue me if i didnt remove KartDebug, which i did for a day, and quickly reposted with no consequence =P
kth_prkns
NULL

Postby JB Gzn » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:07 pm

mezzo wrote:
kth_prkns wrote:

it's a pretty grey area.. most of the games have a EULA that states that both the client software, the server software and all traffic is licensed and may NOT be altered or reverse engineered. Creation of an account on the servers usually involves you to agree on those terms.. (you know the screen that nobody reads but just presses YES I AGREE).

Changing things on your client is something they will have a pretty hard time proving, but if you change anything on the server, you can be tried (as in court) for LOADS of bad things, stealing server time, breaking and entering, breaching intellectual copyrights, etc.. you might want to check out local laws before doing anything you think is even remotely illegal..

unless you live in Hungary.. pretty much anything goes there.

does that mean i can hack their server?
because i NEVER agreed to that,
i'm playing with "not" existing accounts
i never registered them lol,
does that mean they can't sue me?
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby mezzo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:57 pm

eeerm no.. it's like writing a virus, you never got permission to infect someones PC or to change any data on someones PC or server..
but that doesn't make it alright for you to do so, does it ? :-)

so either way, changing things on someone elses PC/server is illegal if you don't have permission..
TOS (terms of service) of games and servers will usually tell you what you are allowed to do and what not.
Using the server implies that you agree with the TOS, and it doesn't matter if you have read it or not..

But enough with the legal mumbo jumbo.. hacking stuff on your own pc is fine and that is what we are into, right ? :-)
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby JB Gzn » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm

mezzo wrote:eeerm no.. it's like writing a virus, you never got permission to infect someones PC or to change any data on someones PC or server..
but that doesn't make it alright for you to do so, does it ? :-)

so either way, changing things on someone elses PC/server is illegal if you don't have permission..
TOS (terms of service) of games and servers will usually tell you what you are allowed to do and what not.
Using the server implies that you agree with the TOS, and it doesn't matter if you have read it or not..

But enough with the legal mumbo jumbo.. hacking stuff on your own pc is fine and that is what we are into, right ? :-)

sure ;)
but the very best things u can only get by hacking servers lol
(maybe u can hack hoe much gold u get in a game standard)
i mean not the Gold u get.
but what is standard (range like +50 to +700 gold)
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby abcasf » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:20 pm

there still a way to hack HP in client side. U cant hack client side? then how will u be able to hack the server ????? lol noob
abcasf
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm

abcasf wrote:there still a way to hack HP in client side. U cant hack client side? then how will u be able to hack the server ????? lol noob

L.Spiro can u block this guy, he is being rude to other members
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:43 am

Please don’t call people “noobs”, abcasf.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Next

Return to WolfTeam