Is this possible having an automatic weapon have sniper dmg

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Is this possible having an automatic weapon have sniper dmg

Postby Kasebrot » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:53 am

There was guy who was using the basic 50+ point automatic rifle. In which he 1 shoots has human form and 2 shots as wolf.
Kasebrot
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Xanatus » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:28 am

That depends on the game. I have no idea what your talking about anyway, since you didnt mention the game you play.
Where there is light, there is darkness.

The good thing about friends in my class is, they can't touch my private members directly.
Xanatus
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby kth_prkns » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Hes talking about WolfTeam. I doubt that your able to simply change the damage since that would be serversided. IF this was possible at all, you would have to change the bullet type in which you are using. You would need to be able to use the debugger and to be able to edit memory so that you can figure out what checks to see the bullet type. I have already tryed simply changing the bullet type and it wouldnt allow me to shoot.
kth_prkns
NULL

Re: Is this possible having an automatic weapon have sniper

Postby liqmysaq » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Kasebrot wrote:There was guy who was using the basic 50+ point automatic rifle. In which he 1 shoots has human form and 2 shots as wolf.
i dont quite understand what ur saying... hes shooting 1 shot while being a human and is also shooting 2 shots while being a wolf? thats how it looks. but im sure u meant it takes 1 shot for him to kill a human and 2 shots for him to kill a wolf. thats is known as a headshot. headshot takes 1 shot to kill a human, and 2 headshots to kill a wolf (normal wolf) with a regular gun. sounds to me like hes playing normal but is good at aiming and u got pwnd. i see no hacks from what u say, if im understanding you right.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Kasebrot » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 am

liqmysaq wrote:
Kasebrot wrote:There was guy who was using the basic 50+ point automatic rifle. In which he 1 shoots has human form and 2 shots as wolf.
i dont quite understand what ur saying... hes shooting 1 shot while being a human and is also shooting 2 shots while being a wolf? thats how it looks. but im sure u meant it takes 1 shot for him to kill a human and 2 shots for him to kill a wolf. thats is known as a headshot. headshot takes 1 shot to kill a human, and 2 headshots to kill a wolf (normal wolf) with a regular gun. sounds to me like hes playing normal but is good at aiming and u got pwnd. i see no hacks from what u say, if im understanding you right.

Liqmysaq you are acting as if I started the playing game today. Not heads shots, regular body shots 1 hits you. If your a wolf he 2 hits you in body. Not head shots thats a whole different story. I asked him today he says he can put sniper dmg into anyweapon and rocket launcher dmg into any weapon.
Kasebrot
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Kasebrot wrote:
liqmysaq wrote:

Liqmysaq you are acting as if I started the playing game today. Not heads shots, regular body shots 1 hits you. If your a wolf he 2 hits you in body. Not head shots thats a whole different story. I asked him today he says he can put sniper dmg into anyweapon and rocket launcher dmg into any weapon.

yes its possible, i did it
liqmysaq in soem way too.
liq u said u could shoot fast.
i said back i coulda have like XEm bullets/speed but with a different wep.
well one of thsoe addy's was my bullet type.
it worked and it was soo Pwning.
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby Sh1TfAcE » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:37 pm

can i noe wat way to search and change sniper bulet to a XEm gun?TQ :oops:
Sh1TfAcE
Acker

Return to WolfTeam