Gotta some minor problems around here..

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Gotta some minor problems around here..

Postby jsnleong » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey guys,

I've got some problems around here and hope you can answer to me by a pratical solutions instead of spamming, posting rubbish here..

1. Whenever i go WT Pride to check pride wins and so on, i found out that i keep dcing. '' Protection Error 103 ''. Solutions?

2. You know, there is such a thing called alt codes. Eg. alt+0153 = ™ . Btw, the alt codes i face is not only ™, it can also be Ø, ®. I can easily type here, msn and so on. But when i enter WT, when i press it, i get a '' ? '' after i pressed it. Do i have to install anything or something in order to be able to do alt codes in WT? Solutions?

3. I tried the gold glitch which means the kill event coupon, Eg. 5k,10k,50k and so on... I searched all the MHS post and found out that , sm1leykidd has already posted a topic on how to glitch. sm1leykidd post. I followed all her steps but i still get one amt. only. 30k = 30k not 30k = 150k.. Solutions?

Thanks for the time taken for reading my questions and difficulty. If you have any solutions, post it up here with 1. , 2. , 3. . Thanks.

Jsnleong
The informations we've posted, are those information you've never heard or seen before.

Pure Ownage
jsnleong
Acker

Re: Gotta some minor problems around here..

Postby tiduswong » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:51 pm

jsnleong wrote:3. I tried the gold glitch which means the kill event coupon, Eg. 5k,10k,50k and so on... I searched all the MHS post and found out that , sm1leykidd has already posted a topic on how to glitch. sm1leykidd post. I followed all her steps but i still get one amt. only. 30k = 30k not 30k = 150k.. Solutions?

Jsnleong

i suggest u change to 'his'

on the topic
number 3~ this method has been patched u will get dc when u glitch gold
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby qjqqyy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm

jsnleong wrote:Hey guys,

I've got some problems around here and hope you can answer to me by a pratical solutions instead of spamming, posting rubbish here..

1. Whenever i go WT Pride to check pride wins and so on, i found out that i keep dcing. '' Protection Error 103 ''. Solutions?

2. You know, there is such a thing called alt codes. Eg. alt+0153 = ™ . Btw, the alt codes i face is not only ™, it can also be Ø, ®. I can easily type here, msn and so on. But when i enter WT, when i press it, i get a '' ? '' after i pressed it. Do i have to install anything or something in order to be able to do alt codes in WT? Solutions?

3. I tried the gold glitch which means the kill event coupon, Eg. 5k,10k,50k and so on... I searched all the MHS post and found out that , sm1leykidd has already posted a topic on how to glitch. sm1leykidd post. I followed all her steps but i still get one amt. only. 30k = 30k not 30k = 150k.. Solutions?

Thanks for the time taken for reading my questions and difficulty. If you have any solutions, post it up here with 1. , 2. , 3. . Thanks.

Jsnleong

1. dunno
2. something has got to do with system locale... wolfteam is not coded in unicode or ascii(?)
/*
*(?) means not sure
*/
3. PATCHED long ago
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby JB Gzn » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 am

softnyx has an different lettertype.
you need to actually have the Icons for the lettertype they're using.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby minorutono » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 am

jsnleong wrote:2. You know, there is such a thing called alt codes. Eg. alt+0153 = ™ . Btw, the alt codes i face is not only ™, it can also be Ø, ®. I can easily type here, msn and so on. But when i enter WT, when i press it, i get a '' ? '' after i pressed it. Do i have to install anything or something in order to be able to do alt codes in WT? Solutions?
Jsnleong

I consider myself an expert in this area.
™ is 0153.
Ø is 0216.
® is 0174.

I frequently use altcodes in Wolfteam. For some alt codes (i.e. : 1 ☺ 2 ☻ 3 ♥ 4 ♦, etc. etc) you will get nothing more then a " ? ". That is because the Text Font that Wolfteam uses does not support these codes.

™ and ® work for sure. I do not know about Ø. I do know ø works and looks similar to Ø in Wolfteam.

Forgive me if I made any mistakes.

And there are many different alt codes for each symbol, so you may know these codes by different code numbers.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby HyackDragon » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:15 pm

mino u are back :D

check other post at the other wolfteam section

http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtop ... 2&start=15
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Return to WolfTeam