How to buy Wolflite pro?

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby SeanPro » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 am

firefrenz wrote:
SeanPro wrote:I used to sell them at $15 USD. The price is now $20 USD (this is due to a significant amount of updates that I made from the previous version).

So do your old customers receive the significant amount of updates that you made from the previous version?

Yes. They helped me test my updates while sales were closed (sales wouldn't be re-opened if it weren't for them). If you are a customer, then you stay a customer, I won't ask you pay again. The only time a customer will need to pay again is if they want to use the hack on another computer.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby JB Gzn » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:05 pm

SeanPro wrote:
firefrenz wrote:
SeanPro wrote:I used to sell them at $15 USD. The price is now $20 USD (this is due to a significant amount of updates that I made from the previous version).

So do your old customers receive the significant amount of updates that you made from the previous version?

Yes. They helped me test my updates while sales were closed (sales wouldn't be re-opened if it weren't for them). If you are a customer, then you stay a customer, I won't ask you pay again. The only time a customer will need to pay again is if they want to use the hack on another computer.

can't you eliminate licenses? like if i buy a new computer the old one won't work anymore?
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 pm

JB Gzn wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
firefrenz wrote:

can't you eliminate licenses? like if i buy a new computer the old one won't work anymore?

download winlisence and try to eliminate a lisence for a program
i will be impressed if u did that
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby b6ooy » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:26 am

qjqqyy wrote:download winlisence and try to eliminate a lisence for a program
i will be impressed if u did that

It was possible to make it run under 'trial' , but for his latest update I am not even able to debug it .
For my trainer I can cancel license , I don't even need to send people a key they only send me their hwid and I create an account for that .
b6ooy
Acker

Postby SeanPro » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:44 am

JB Gzn wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
firefrenz wrote:

Naw. DLU can do that because he has his hacks auth with his server but my hacks don't auth with a server. So I can't cancel licenses.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby qjqqyy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:47 pm

SeanPro wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
firefrenz wrote:

Naw. DLU can do that because he has his hacks auth with his server but my hacks don't auth with a server. So I can't cancel licenses.

[OFF TOPIC]
b6ooy, how did u set up the apache server so that phpbb recognise that mysql is installed?
i have my own apache server on my vista machine
i forgot what i did with the libmysql.dll
anyway php scripts cant detect that i have mysql installed in my computer but the service is running
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby b6ooy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 pm

qjqqyy wrote:[OFF TOPIC]
b6ooy, how did u set up the apache server so that phpbb recognise that mysql is installed?
anyway php scripts cant detect that i have mysql installed in my computer but the service is running

I don't know how to tell ..

OnTopic :
My hack got semi-patched , the following are organized from WT Old to Newest Clients :

Wolfteam Arabic : Fully Work .
Wolfteam US : Semi-Functional .
Wolfteam Internation/Latino : Don't Work .

Its hard to make my hack work for all those versions I have to find alternative addresses to obtain the pointers , some of them doesn't exist in the other client ..
There is a high chance that Sean's hack also don't work .
b6ooy
Acker

Postby SeanPro » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 am

b6ooy wrote:
qjqqyy wrote:[OFF TOPIC]

I don't know how to tell ..

OnTopic :
My hack got semi-patched , the following are organized from WT Old to Newest Clients :

Wolfteam Arabic : Fully Work .
Wolfteam US : Semi-Functional .
Wolfteam Internation/Latino : Don't Work .

Its hard to make my hack work for all those versions I have to find alternative addresses to obtain the pointers , some of them doesn't exist in the other client ..
There is a high chance that Sean's hack also don't work .

Yep mine stopped working but it's been updated and now works on WIS, WLS, and Aeria.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Previous

Return to WolfTeam