Getting to know more of you guys WT ign..

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby jsnleong » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 am

qjqqyy wrote:@Jsnleong
i thought u use ProHShooter??

I changed it long long time ago. Using alot acc now to do abusive hacks. And some not so obvious for another acc.

Jsnleong
The informations we've posted, are those information you've never heard or seen before.

Pure Ownage
jsnleong
Acker

Postby firefrenz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

@HWJgavin

I think u still have hacks made by Sean right? You were a Gzn premium member right? I saw your old account, Killthishype, using guardian hack before B6ooy or DragonlordU even played Wolfteam. So I suppose your hack is made by Sean right?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby HWJgavin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Why yes,of course.
Why the question?
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby firefrenz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am

HWJgavin wrote:Why yes,of course.
Why the question?

Does those hacks still work? I would like to know what hacks are there inside the hacks that you have, is it still obtainable through Gzn?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby HWJgavin » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 am

No he is not selling it in Gzn anymore,you can buy it from his google groups.
There are many features in his hacks,once you go to his google groups,check out how to buy his wolfteam hack,it shows the features there.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby SeanPro » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 am

HWJgavin wrote:No he is not selling it in Gzn anymore,you can buy it from his google groups.
There are many features in his hacks,once you go to his google groups,check out how to buy his wolfteam hack,it shows the features there.

I advertise my hacks on GzN but I don't sell them through GzN (i.e. they are not something you get if you buy premium).

http://www.gamerzneeds.net/forums/wolft ... -hack.html

This is a pretty detailed description of what my hacks are and how to buy them.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm

My in game name is MrNyxHero, suppose be XxNyxHeroxX but the name had already get banned long time ago.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby tiduswong » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:My in game name is MrNyxHero, suppose be XxNyxHeroxX but the name had already get banned long time ago.

that bar have been ban for?
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm

tiduswong wrote:
XxNyxheroxX wrote:My in game name is MrNyxHero, suppose be XxNyxHeroxX but the name had already get banned long time ago.

The bar haven't ban yet but the first account I made in WolfTeam has already banned. At the time, its rank only a Sergeant Major.

The current account is not yet ban.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby firefrenz » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:
tiduswong wrote:

The bar haven't ban yet but the first account I made in WolfTeam has already banned. At the time, its rank only a Sergeant Major.

The current account is not yet ban.

You used hacks on your current account before, I have a screenshot that shows your account, MrNyxHero, weapon hacking.( I took it about a year ago 8) ) You were using AK-47 PT full upgrade as your basic gun. I cannot believe that you are not banned yet. :?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm

I forgot maybe, how do you know that was a weapon hack? Only you saw the weapon with fully-upgrade?

Last time, I always play WT with hacks with MrNyxHero, I didn't scare too much at all because the stupid Softnyx didn't ban me though the other players keep said " I have already reported you " or some of them more funny " I have already ban your account, after 3 days, your account will bang " <- o. O? ROFL.
I'm a NEWBIE

XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby tiduswong » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm

XxNyxheroxX wrote:I forgot maybe, how do you know that was a weapon hack? Only you saw the weapon with fully-upgrade?

Last time, I always play WT with hacks with MrNyxHero, I didn't scare too much at all because the stupid Softnyx didn't ban me though the other players keep said " I have already reported you " or some of them more funny " I have already ban your account, after 3 days, your account will bang " <- o. O? ROFL.

Those are noob, NATO club member ^^ (No Action Talk Only) sigh~ so lucky didnt get ban i didnt even know what i get ban for...

I didnt use WP hack,guardian hack or even obsever hack and i use is no recoil,no reload and instance switch weapon =.= and somehow i check they ban me for wp hack permanly...
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby Hitman » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 pm

tiduswong wrote:
XxNyxheroxX wrote:I forgot maybe, how do you know that was a weapon hack? Only you saw the weapon with fully-upgrade?

Those are noob, NATO club member ^^ (No Action Talk Only) sigh~ so lucky didnt get ban i didnt even know what i get ban for...

I didnt use WP hack,guardian hack or even obsever hack and i use is no recoil,no reload and instance switch weapon =.= and somehow i check they ban me for wp hack permanly...

thats because they dont have any other reason to use against u..
tats y they always put that banned for WP hacking..
xD
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby tiduswong » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Hitman wrote:
tiduswong wrote:

thats because they dont have any other reason to use against u..
tats y they always put that banned for WP hacking..
xD

But now i still doesnt know they caught me for using what hacks =.="
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Previous

Return to WolfTeam