NEW HACK

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

I want to be a premium member

Postby logaina » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 am

I want to be a member of premium gzn but when I pay by phone call or sms me and said wrong and will not let me pay to do Fix it please
thanks for the forum thaks or all
logaina
I Have A Question

Re: I want to be a premium member

Postby SeanPro » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 am

logaina wrote:I want to be a member of premium gzn but when I pay by phone call or sms me and said wrong and will not let me pay to do Fix it please

why would you want to be gzn premium? There are no wolfteam hacks in gzn premium..
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby firefrenz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am

Can someone explain to me what the no death hack does? Is it like no death count, where you die but the death is not counted or you are unable to die?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby HyackDragon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am

firefrenz wrote:Can someone explain to me what the no death hack does? Is it like no death count, where you die but the death is not counted or you are unable to die?

there are 2 hacks

-no death : players kill you but they see you die while you still alive with 0 hp, they won't able to see you but you can keep killing them.[ usefull ]

-no count : players are able to kill you , you die than you respawn and get a new life , but the kill they made doesn't count so you have 0 death and they won't get any kills points of you and you no any dead points of them. [very usefull]
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby firefrenz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
firefrenz wrote:Can someone explain to me what the no death hack does? Is it like no death count, where you die but the death is not counted or you are unable to die?

there are 2 hacks

-no death : players kill you but they see you die while you still alive with 0 hp, they won't able to see you but you can keep killing them.[ usefull ]

-no count : players are able to kill you , you die than you respawn and get a new life , but the kill they made doesn't count so you have 0 death and they won't get any kills points of you and you no any dead points of them. [very usefull]

So, the no count hack is found by manipulating the values that is used by the "no count" in the power user package?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby SeanPro » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

firefrenz wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:

there are 2 hacks

So, the no count hack is found by manipulating the values that is used by the "no count" in the power user package?

DLU probably exploited the PU package yea.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:12 pm

sean, you probably exploited the stick grenade
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby b6ooy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:13 pm

SeanPro wrote:DLU probably exploited the PU package yea.

No :?
My no death count is not the same as PU as for PU the killer gets kill points and you don't get death points and it has a counter for how many deaths will not count , the one i made neither the killer nor the dying person gets any points , both of my new no death and no count was related to the damage hack , I just kept tracing hoping to be able to kill the enemies without actually shooting them .

qjqqyy wrote:sean, you probably exploited the stick grenade

whats in that grenade ?
b6ooy
Acker

Postby HyackDragon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

b6ooy wrote:

My no death count is not the same as PU as for PU the killer gets kill points and you don't get death points and it has a counter for how many deaths will not count , the one i made neither the killer nor the dying person gets any points , both of my new no death and no count was related to the damage hack , I just kept tracing hoping to be able to kill the enemies without actually shooting them .

whats in that grenade ?

the stick grenade you also got b6ooy

grenade hack :
- ice ball (of icewolf)
- physco ball ( of pshyco wolf)
- fire grenade (cash item)
- redgrenade+normalegrenade fusion (cash item)
- stick grenade (cash item , package of the tommy )
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby firefrenz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 pm

b6ooy wrote:

whats in that grenade ?

That sounds like u hacked the server! :shock: How can u prevent people from getting kill points when they clearly killed you, are u sure this is client-sided? I seriously cannot imagine how that is possible. If this is really client-sided, wouldn't it mean that you can manipulate the kills that people can get?
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby b6ooy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:59 pm

firefrenz wrote:That sounds like u hacked the server! :shock: How can u prevent people from getting kill points when they clearly killed you, are u sure this is client-sided? I seriously cannot imagine how that is possible. If this is really client-sided, wouldn't it mean that you can manipulate the kills that people can get?

The game is p2p , the server most likely not involved in such things .
I tried to do that but what makes it hard is that they call functions in Wolfteam.bin thats protected with gameguard crc and that function is getting called from many other functions , its like impossible for me to know where it goes or return further .
b6ooy
Acker

Postby firefrenz » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 am

b6ooy wrote:
firefrenz wrote:That sounds like u hacked the server! :shock: How can u prevent people from getting kill points when they clearly killed you, are u sure this is client-sided? I seriously cannot imagine how that is possible. If this is really client-sided, wouldn't it mean that you can manipulate the kills that people can get?

The game is p2p , the server most likely not involved in such things .
I tried to do that but what makes it hard is that they call functions in Wolfteam.bin thats protected with gameguard crc and that function is getting called from many other functions , its like impossible for me to know where it goes or return further .

Are your hacks still available for purchase? I only know that you closed sales not long after u opened them.
firefrenz
Hacker Smacker

Postby b6ooy » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 am

firefrenz wrote:Are your hacks still available for purchase? I only know that you closed sales not long after u opened them.

not available right now , the only way new people are going to get it is from my brother he make licenses for his friends , I don't have enough time to do this :?
New comers always have troubles and because I can cancel license and change licenses to different hwid many people asking me to change like every day , the excuse as always , reformat :!: :!: :!:
The most annoying thing when users fight with each others and make me in the middle , this is happening at the recent time .
It gets me mad when someone call me in the middle of the night telling me that person blabla plz cancel his account ..

Today I received this shit from softnyx :
We have evidence that you're the one hacking in our game. Hacking is a crime and punishable by law.

Thank you for your continuous love and support for Softnyx.

Yours Sincerely,
Softnyx Customer Care

Even people who uses my hacks send them to softnyx that why I don't think I will be able to maintain updates .
b6ooy
Acker

Postby SeanPro » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 am

b6ooy wrote:
firefrenz wrote:Are your hacks still available for purchase? I only know that you closed sales not long after u opened them.

not available right now , the only way new people are going to get it is from my brother he make licenses for his friends , I don't have enough time to do this :?
New comers always have troubles and because I can cancel license and change licenses to different hwid many people asking me to change like every day , the excuse as always , reformat :!: :!: :!:
The most annoying thing when users fight with each others and make me in the middle , this is happening at the recent time .
It gets me mad when someone call me in the middle of the night telling me that person blabla plz cancel his account ..

Today I received this shit from softnyx :
We have evidence that you're the one hacking in our game. Hacking is a crime and punishable by law.

Thank you for your continuous love and support for Softnyx.

Yours Sincerely,
Softnyx Customer Care

Even people who uses my hacks send them to softnyx that why I don't think I will be able to maintain updates .

Holy cow. I've never received an email from Softnyx before like that O_O. What we are doing is definitely NOT illegal. Lmao...we are just simply messing with our computers memory.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby b6ooy » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

SeanPro wrote:Holy cow. I've never received an email from Softnyx before like that O_O. What we are doing is definitely NOT illegal. Lmao...we are just simply messing with our computers memory.

They have a punishment for hack creators , permanent ban .
I don't think you have a high rank to bother , I never though its possible for them to know who creates the hacks unless the names were same but my account had different name , I really want to see this evidence they say they have , The only way they could knew this account is by tracing some of my hack users gifts or someone reported me .
I don't even care , they can't do to me anything but banning accounts .
b6ooy
Acker

PreviousNext

Return to WolfTeam