WolflitePro [www.wolflite.nl.ae]

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby gANgQUan » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 am

lol...it is hard yo buy that hack,why dont just use molepoint.

for easy... :wink:
gANgQUan
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby arsenal » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 am

lol.. looks like everyone is in Civil war with Sean and the pic... is so dman disturbing about sean .. lol
Roses are red , Violets are blue ,
Your face is redicilous , and so is yr butt

:D
arsenal
NULL

Postby SeanPro » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:48 am

gANgQUan wrote:lol...it is hard yo buy that hack,why dont just use molepoint.

for easy... :wink:

what the heck is a person like me who lives in North America going to do with mole points?
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby dareth » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:31 pm

spunge wrote:There comes a point when you understand the intricacies of language at a proficient level. Once obtaining this, asking for an entire function is not necessary provided there is enough documentation on the subject. (Which there is.) There is nothing complex about SendInput(), it is just more structure orientated. Structures that point to other structures are hardly advanced and assuming you know MASM32 at the aforementioned level, you should have already known how to do it.

To point out future conflict, there is nothing wrong about using libraries, there is a major difference between these two things.

Method and implementation are two important things in programming. Implementation should be quite easy once you have a firm grip on your language of choice. Method (such as knowledge of existence and function of API) is a different story.

But..., I digress. Your cocky attitude is the only thing that provoked me to post. While you refute, keeping a cool head (connotation) is always good to keep in mind. Puts quite a dent on your credibility behind your arguments.

Satirical banter is always nice but in this case, there is no indication that it is being used anywhere.

I couldn't agree more with Spunge.

Anyway, Sean take a look at the updated pic! It's hilarious! This guy is a good artist. And I heard that the guy in the mage is the real you, is it true?
dareth
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby SeanPro » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:54 pm

dareth wrote:
spunge wrote:There comes a point when you understand the intricacies of language at a proficient level. Once obtaining this, asking for an entire function is not necessary provided there is enough documentation on the subject. (Which there is.) There is nothing complex about SendInput(), it is just more structure orientated. Structures that point to other structures are hardly advanced and assuming you know MASM32 at the aforementioned level, you should have already known how to do it.

To point out future conflict, there is nothing wrong about using libraries, there is a major difference between these two things.

Method and implementation are two important things in programming. Implementation should be quite easy once you have a firm grip on your language of choice. Method (such as knowledge of existence and function of API) is a different story.

But..., I digress. Your cocky attitude is the only thing that provoked me to post. While you refute, keeping a cool head (connotation) is always good to keep in mind. Puts quite a dent on your credibility behind your arguments.

Satirical banter is always nice but in this case, there is no indication that it is being used anywhere.

I couldn't agree more with Spunge.

Anyway, Sean take a look at the updated pic! It's hilarious! This guy is a good artist. And I heard that the guy in the mage is the real you, is it true?

yea well I've had enough with your homosexual fantasies.

if you want MHS to love you so badly, then so be it.

MHS is all yours.

Going to back to GzN.

Have fun kid.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby HyackDragon » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:44 pm

OMFG DON"T REPLY ON THAT UGLY DISCUSTING PICTURE!!!
do not quote (if u quote remove the link.. pl0x)

dareth you ****
read the rulez before posting those..
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 am

dareth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

...bunch of failures yelling!

Proud being around MHS alot fucking longer than me? And leeching all the while I supposed. :lol: Bet you dont have any idea of the largest game hacking site.

700+ post with no release=absolute leecher

Got no time for you, kids. Go fuck yourselves! Bye! :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least, he got given some information to here and help around here. Not like you, waiting for the releasing hacks, no difference with a guardian.
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:46 am

@dareth

And you come here for making trouble for yourself? If you think here is not a suitable forum, we are always please you to leave from here.

Was him banned?

( My device got words limited so I made double reply. )
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby minorutono » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 am

XxNyxheroxX wrote:
dareth wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

...bunch of failures yelling!

Proud being around MHS alot fucking longer than me? And leeching all the while I supposed. :lol: Bet you dont have any idea of the largest game hacking site.

700+ post with no release=absolute leecher

Got no time for you, kids. Go fuck yourselves! Bye! :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least, he got given some information to here and help around here. Not like you, waiting for the releasing hacks, no difference with a guardian.

Lol, I'm not a leecher at all, helped alot in Wolfteam section, and did alot with Combat Arms ( that was mostly while i was at mpgh, before I found MHS ).

And Like said, I don't use trainers at all, so no, I'm not a leecher.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Previous

Return to WolfTeam