New video xD

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby WhiteNova » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 am

minorutono wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
minorutono wrote:Why'd you use Windows Movie Maker... Lol..

Get Adobe Premiere or something.

Cause it's all I have :p and it's good enough xD.

Truth be told I use MSWMM for my WT videos too lol.. I had Premiere Pro before I reformatted.. T_T !...

I just lawl that you're making these uber pr0 hax then making a video with MSWMM.

I use Premiere but sometimes fraps doesn't work with it O:
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby HyackDragon » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:10 am

HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:I think you are talking about suicide hack and game mode. That isn't a true wolf type hack >.>.

True wolf type hack allows me to be a human with +850 HP. It also allows me to look like a normal wolf but have the attributes of other wolf types.

i mean that hack.
im able to be normale wolf with 850 hp and human with 850 hp (easy :P )

And can you be an invisible normal wolf?

If not, then it's not wolf type hack and you must be doing something stupid.

im able to be all wolfs type with a normale wolf.
also the 2e wolf mutations. (beserker suicide with normale wolf sux , it does nothing lol? ) :wink:

wolftype's :
- power wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 260hp
- guardian wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 850 hp , same howl sound and you're able to defence yourself.
- ghost wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 200(+50) hp , and able to hanging on walls and be invisble

- smart wolftype : you will be noramle wolf with 160(+300)hp , if you slash people you can get more hp.

- beserker wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 260hp USELESS , because if you try to attack claw not working, use suicide nothing happend only yourself goes dead.

- ghost2 wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 200hp(+50)you can hanging on walls and be half invisble.

other 2 not tested yet , im going sleeping now.
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby SeanPro » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:13 am

lol and how are you doing this?

you said you did this with wtowned and wolflite. so you are somehow using the hacks in those dlls to change wolf types? doesn't make sense.

If you have to use a combination of other hacks to get the wolf type you want then it's not the "real" wolf type hack >.>.

Mine I just press numpad 0-5 to change wolf types.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby HyackDragon » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 am

SeanPro wrote:lol and how are you doing this?

you said you did this with wtowned and wolflite. so you are somehow using the hacks in those dlls to change wolf types? doesn't make sense.

I doesn't change anything but i know a trickway , i think differents than that U found and DragonLordU found.

DragonLordU found it with a lagg way (don't ask me how =.=)

I found it with a trick way.(if u want to know how i can explain it or also can show it.)(ofcourse private.) :wink:
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby SeanPro » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 am

HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:lol and how are you doing this?

I doesn't change anything but i know a trickway , i think differents than that U found and DragonLordU found.

DragonLordU found it with a lagg way (don't ask me how =.=)

I found it with a trick way.(if u want to know how i can explain it or also can show it.)(ofcourse private.) :wink:

lol trick way =/ thought so. don't need to show me, I believe that you found a trick lol.

I prefer my easy way lol.

as for DragonLordU's junk - it's crap.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby tiduswong » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:I think you are talking about suicide hack and game mode. That isn't a true wolf type hack >.>.

True wolf type hack allows me to be a human with +850 HP. It also allows me to look like a normal wolf but have the attributes of other wolf types.

i mean that hack.

also the 2e wolf mutations. (beserker suicide with normale wolf sux , it does nothing lol? ) :wink:

wolftype's :
- guardian wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 850 hp , same howl sound and you're able to defence yourself.
- ghost wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 200(+50) hp , and able to hanging on walls and be invisble

- smart wolftype : you will be noramle wolf with 160(+300)hp , if you slash people you can get more hp.

- beserker wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 260hp USELESS , because if you try to attack claw not working, use suicide nothing happend only yourself goes dead.

- ghost2 wolftype : you will be normale wolf with 200hp(+50)you can hanging on walls and be half invisble.

LOL i still remember this after all im poor memory this trick only can be done in WTowned == in wolflite i cant done it and ya beserker is quite uselss.. but if normal beserker + zile power slash hack quite nice hack when you att will become higher in each att cont and this trick is a god dam nice trick and you say DragonLordU have found this hack??? 炸到

ice wolf i try hit got ice effect but cant throw ice ball pycho wolf havent out last time when i still using zile hack
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby SeanPro » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

tiduswong wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:

i mean that hack.

wolftype's :

LOL i still remember this after all im poor memory this trick only can be done in WTowned == in wolflite i cant done it and ya beserker is quite uselss.. but if normal beserker + zile power slash hack quite nice hack when you att will become higher in each att cont and this trick is a god dam nice trick and you say DragonLordU have found this hack??? 炸到

ice wolf i try hit got ice effect but cant throw ice ball pycho wolf havent out last time when i still using zile hack

ya you can't throw the ice ball with ice wolf when changing wolf type - tried it lol. was cool to see ice effect though xD.

I don't think you can get any of the special effects with wolf type hack.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby tiduswong » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

SeanPro wrote:
tiduswong wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:

i mean that hack.

wolftype's :

ya you can't throw the ice ball with ice wolf when changing wolf type - tried it lol. was cool to see ice effect though xD.

the special effect u were saying is 2e wolf right click ??
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby SeanPro » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 pm

tiduswong wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
tiduswong wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:

i mean that hack.

wolftype's :

the special effect u were saying is 2e wolf right click ??

waht is "2e" ..?
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 pm

2nd.
he meant Special attack not second attack.
special = ice ball / psycho ball thingy.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 pm

u use wad 2 record 1?????
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby SeanPro » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

qjqqyy wrote:u use wad 2 record 1?????

fraps.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby qjqqyy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:40 pm

thx i will try
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby munawirzackry » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 am

Sean make a transparent wall T_T

Im not a Leecher.
Don't Be one .
We Don't like it here.
In GZN / GZP they loving it..

Learn.
munawirzackry
Acker

Postby minorutono » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:00 pm

munawirzackry wrote:Sean make a transparent wall T_T

Wall hacks are D3d, but Sean has "Box ESP".. Ask him I guess, its kinda like a wallhack.. Like chams, really.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

PreviousNext

Return to WolfTeam