[Fix] Wolflite 10.3 [Rockz]

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

[Fix] Wolflite 10.3 [Rockz]

Postby HyackDragon » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:16 am

New Added hacks :

1Hit Ko : Easy to know what it does , guardian can die with 1 pistol shot

No Fall damage : Easy to know what it does .

Bring your own rope : You must climp a robe while it is on , then when ever it is enabled in the same game you can move like you are climping .

Shoot Grenade : Allows you to shoot your grenade , if it is enabled you must select your weapon and then change directly from a gun to a bomb then u can shoot , but cant shoot boomb if transformed from wolf to bomb ( you must cary one grenade type ONLY to shoot different grenade types )

Snipe Bot :
It auto shoot for you if your aim if on the enemy , you must not have godmode on or the shot will not affect .

Wolflite Instructions wrote:Hacks Included :

Cross Hair : everyone know it .

Infinite Bullets
: This version only for guns , no bazooka or bomb .

Bag Pick ( Far ressurection ) : Can pick up bags from long long distance you just aim to the bag and can heal people in icehold from a far distance .

Move Speed : Increase your movement speed to the max.

Ninja Wolf ( Jump Hack ) : With Wolf you can jump far distance , and you can jump even faster if you stick to a wall , you can jump from a wall to wall like a ninja with very high speed ( Combine this with observe = FAST OBSERVE SPEED [HARD TO CONTROL AT HIGH SPEED] IT GOES YOU OUT OF YOUR BODY AND MUST NOT MOVE FOR 10SEC JUST TO GET BACK IN THE BODY )

- Ice Ball : continuous ability to shoot ice ball with icewolf .

- WP Hack : (MUST HAVE NO TATOO ) Lets you get more than 50 WP from your basic weapon , the default value i made is 1000 ( to be safe ) but if you want more put the number of wp you want in the box near to WebWP and click set .

- Mode hack : Lets you change the game mode , Active the mode with the hotkey then select the mode you want .

- Return to base : returns you to your base with full hp and select new weapon ( dont use in destruction or icehold , unless you activated mode hack and changed the mode to Ex or DM ) .

- Fly hack
: Lets you observe the game , move faster , fly and able to shoot too .

- Noreload / Instant switch : makes you gun reload faster and switch between guns faster .

- NoClip : Lets you enter inside walls with no dc , just dont use it to hide because others can see you , only use to move faster through obstacles .

- No Recoil : you weapon doesn't shake at all .

- Machine : Allows you to shoot continues while holding the mouse with non-machine guns .

- Godmode : Freezes your animation so you dont see yourself getting damage but other people does , after you make them see that they killed you then you can be invisible for them and kill them untill you respawn or the game restart . ( All maps now ) .

- Perfect ms : ( Almost same as 0ms ) due to many people think it is FAKE , I made it only show 0 ms for people who have 300+ ms and you wont get kicked unless someone has NO ms ( you cannot see his ms because there is no connection in between ) .

Lag Hack
: ( Don't keep it on for long time or u get crashed ) .
- This hack will make you see all player not moving , but they can see you move and can kill you so better to use with godmode , dont turn it on for more than 2minutes you will get crashed .

Credits : DragonLordU 8) & JzJz (don't know why) :roll:

EDIT : Fixed norecoil and nofall damage and added Move Before Start back .

Download : [fix]Wolflite 10.3

Mirror1 : [fix]Wolflite 10.3

Reason why hack not working : you must have the orginal wolfteam.bin
Last edited by HyackDragon on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby sm1leykidd » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:25 am

thx

EDIT:
i have a problem... when i enter room im frozen i cant move?! theres something wronG i dont know wats wrong i need help... it was working fine a couple of minutes ago.. nd now i cant move after i join a room...and also around the crosshair of my house theres this PINK square...

LOOK!
sm1leykidd
I Know My Poop

Postby giegiey » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 am

HACK PROGRAM DETECTED!!~ :x :x
giegiey
NULL

Postby xa13r » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 am

anyone have hack that does work pls, or any solution to the problem?
xa13r
I Have A Few Questions

Postby QuestionMaster » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 am

Lolz triple post .........
And its the destruction of wolfteam edi i guess =.=
well if the ppl just keep using hacks like shootin nade and 1 hit K.O. then there is no point playing wolfteam edi since like they all always shout at the lobby asking who wan hacks so the amount of hackers will slowly increase :roll: , well mybe they want to take credits not in forums but in wolfteam..............
PMR finally over~ xD think i get a A for my History

It is Posible to Complete a Hack the solution is to LERN ,ASK and DO. So dont just be a Noob that just know how to LEETCH!!!

http://www.memoryhacking.com/forums/vie ... php?t=3858
http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3948
QuestionMaster
Acker

Postby QuestionMaster » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 am

xa13r wrote:i hacked just for fun and to own ppl, but since the hacked patched and this new wolflite doesnt work i can do sh*t in wolfteam but im pro without hack lolz :D

glad to hear that from u but when u meet hackers on other room wont u use hacks on them?? or u will just leave room or just die like 40 times??
even when u do that like me :D but that doesen mean other ppl will do that too, they will just keep Hacking with non-stop(not like for awhile cause of bored) and thats why DragonLordU thinking to release or not =.=

Tell u wat , i dont dare to step into wolfteam after Wolflite 10.3 is released XD i was playing Halo 2 LOLZ

It is Posible to Complete a Hack the solution is to LERN ,ASK and DO. So dont just be a Noob that just know how to LEETCH!!!

QuestionMaster
Acker

Re: its detected

Postby MamoryHacker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

xa13r wrote:it says not original wolfteam detected pls help me. :D

resetup wolfteam or find the real orgnal wolfteam.bin and se
MamoryHacker
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby giegiey » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

wtf why i can't login wt
giegiey
NULL

Postby giegiey » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:26 pm

IT DOES'T WORK ANYMORE
giegiey
NULL

Postby HyackDragon » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:45 pm

updated version {fixed some bug}

look at the download there up ^^

new wrote:EDIT : Fixed norecoil and nofall damage and added Move Before Start back .
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby gANgQUan » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:11 pm

i also have the problem same as sm1leykidd,that problem didnt solve at all.....
gANgQUan
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby kill4bone » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm

If I press 'start game' wolfteam crash :?
I have no problem if u fucking me,
But I have a little problem if u not fucking me...
kill4bone
Acker

Postby Supermaker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:55 pm

it works perfectly....click on start hack when you can choose the country....and then choose the hacks you want and good hacking..
Supermaker
NULL

Postby giegiey » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

still problem crash pc and auto restart many times :x :x
giegiey
NULL

Postby QuestionMaster » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

this is a MYBE , if u using vista , mybe u guys when paste the buddy2.dll u guys press paste and din replace , then there will be 2 buddy2.dll , but if u paste and replace then i dono wat happen , either u shall go check your softnyx folder and see weather u got 1 or 2 buddy2.dll
so giv it a shot~

i repeat this is just a MYBE(wat i think)

QuestionMaster
Acker

Next

Return to WolfTeam