New Video xD <3

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby minorutono » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 am

xD noone wants to be the person who spends $15 to crack it to release to everyone else.

Not that there actually are many people who can HWID crack.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby spunge » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:42 am

SeanPro wrote:
spunge wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
yozod wrote:and what does computer locked mean?

Hardware locked. It only works on your computer. You get a license (regkey.dat) which enables you to use the hack on your computer. It can't be used on another computer.

except if you learn to crack it, which probably almost nobody can.
Tons of people can.

"tons of people"
- says a random who doesn't know wtf he's talking about :lol:

fyi, I haven't made 25k off selling hacks which could be cracked by "tons of people" :wink:
Yes, lets assume newcomers don't know shit. Themida is dead. IAT and OEP restoration is so mainstream anyone can learn it. VM and codeReplace all have hints everywhere, and the Virtual Machine has tons of whitepapers written about it. LODS VM handlers. :D I've heard the fake handlers are a nuisance. I haven't taken a look but I assume that the VM is RISC, however the syntax is straight forward. Obviously no one is interested in cracking your program, because once again Themida is no longer secure. HWID calculation routines have been reversed as well. The library that creates the junk code in the VM handlers has also been reversed.

Your attitude disgusts me. FYI, a comparably strong protector VMP, has also been defeated.
spunge
NULL

Postby SeanPro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 am

spunge wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
spunge wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:
SeanPro wrote:
yozod wrote:and what does computer locked mean?

Hardware locked. It only works on your computer. You get a license (regkey.dat) which enables you to use the hack on your computer. It can't be used on another computer.

except if you learn to crack it, which probably almost nobody can.
Tons of people can.

"tons of people"
- says a random who doesn't know wtf he's talking about :lol:

fyi, I haven't made 25k off selling hacks which could be cracked by "tons of people" :wink:
Yes, lets assume newcomers don't know shit. Themida is dead. IAT and OEP restoration is so mainstream anyone can learn it. VM and codeReplace all have hints everywhere, and the Virtual Machine has tons of whitepapers written about it. LODS VM handlers. :D I've heard the fake handlers are a nuisance. I haven't taken a look but I assume that the VM is RISC, however the syntax is straight forward. Obviously no one is interested in cracking your program, because once again Themida is no longer secure. HWID calculation routines have been reversed as well. The library that creates the junk code in the VM handlers has also been reversed.

Your attitude disgusts me. FYI, a comparably strong protector VMP, has also been defeated.

yay, you know how to do your research.

I am well aware that themida is easily cracked. I know people who can crack it, they've shown me.

but the fact is, no one has succeeded in getting my hacks to run without a license. they can create dummy licenses for themselves and use them but they can't distribute them and can't seem to be able to remove the HWID authentication from my hacks, and that is all I care about.

yea I rely on WinLicense. But I also rely on other custom protection methods that I built into my code.

I have been selling my Rakion hacks since August 2007.

I can tell you from experience that spanish people have bought my hacks and leaked them every once in a while to spanish communities and to "crackers" to try and crack my hacks. No cracked versions have since been released.

My code is so fucked up it's unbelievable.

You can talk about all the shit that has been done out there regarding WL, but it has proven to be my god. It hasn't failed me yet. I have yet to see cracked versions of my hacks. No cracked versions is all the proof I need that it is doing the job that it is supposed to be doing.

p.s. VMP is a piece of shit. A guy protected his DLL with it and I could read all his code as if it wasn't protected at all. Didn't even need to do any work.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby spunge » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 am

Like I said, no one who has the intelligence, would even bother with this. Anyways, the person who packed it was probably an idiot. You must flag sections to be virtualized for VMP. No offense, but the cracking scene is not interested in game hacks. It irked me that people claim its uncrackable, and two your attitude towards newcomers. Anyways, VMP is not shit, it took months to crack it. You obviously have not stepped into the real VMP VM. Also, the ability to not distribute a piece of cracked software does not mean it's uncrackable. Ex: EXECryptor, stolen OEP is highly volatile and when unpacking will probably only run on your system.
spunge
NULL

Postby SeanPro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:10 pm

spunge wrote:Like I said, no one who has the intelligence, would even bother with this. Anyways, the person who packed it was probably an idiot. You must flag sections to be virtualized for VMP. No offense, but the cracking scene is not interested in game hacks. It irked me that people claim its uncrackable, and two your attitude towards newcomers. Anyways, VMP is not shit, it took months to crack it. You obviously have not stepped into the real VMP VM. Also, the ability to not distribute a piece of cracked software does not mean it's uncrackable. Ex: EXECryptor, stolen OEP is highly volatile and when unpacking will probably only run on your system.

Alright well I apologize for judging you.

Regardless, I think we can both agree that no one who could crack it, would crack it, because they aren't involved with the "gaming cheating" scene.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby MamoryHacker » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 am

you will give s4an uber hax to public isnt you ?
MamoryHacker
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SeanPro » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 am

MamoryHacker wrote:you will give s4an uber hax to public isnt you ?

no?
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Previous

Return to WolfTeam