Wolfteam TnL

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby tiduswong » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 pm

i prefer buying other 3D card then using the build in one except u use for working/hosting maple PS and lol RedGoblinz u havent even open a computer before i mean inside =.= and the 3D card is the second bigest after motherboard if urs are poor quality
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm

@ RedGloblinz

Okay, now I really know who you are

# 1. I was hardly work for 2 month for my parent to get a worth RM 1000 PSP. Do you think I can still gift you a desktop ? No.

# 2. When I'm abusing the hacks in your Private Maple Story, you never keep me up but you banned me...

# 3. I was often playing computer but I am often studying.

# 4. You just need to make your parent happy daily. Do you still remember the way to " A - Famosa " ? I was really frightened at the moment, I couldn't say anything at the moment. That's why you couldn't get goods from your parent because you always make your parent rage / mad.

# 5. Just go work for your parent, get better result, don't play game often but seldom. Next time when you finished your study in University, you will have much time to learn hacking and you can more easier to understand what C/ C++ explaining about, if you want..
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby Gigadroid » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:19 am

Woah, nyxhero good guy!
1. There ares study methods that are effective.
2. He DOES make his parents mad but it's already a habit.
3. He also makes his sister cry when he dosen't have a computer.
4. He's addicted to the computer.
5. It's good that you work for your parents because you'll know how is the world like before you even stop studying.
6. We can't keep you because you are abusing the hacks, obviously.
7. That is because we have to be fair to everyone, even if you're our cousin. No one asked you to hack in there.
8. We're not as rich as you are, parents don't just give us rewards/allowance for helping them.
WolfteamHacker!ImageImage
My Growing Forum!
My Blog!
Gigadroid
I Know Your Poop

Postby JB Gzn » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:29 pm

if i'd clean the whole house ( i mean everything - even ironing) i should get about 12 euro lol.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

2 & 3 are really not me and it is you :lol:

4 That was past, probably I'm addicted into PSP but I still trying stop its attraction to transfers into my main brain.

I could still remembered the moment when there is a traffic jam, you mother who was just sat beside me, pulled up the hand break, set the gear into " P " and turn around on her own seat and try to slap you all faces and she accidentally step on the thing that will make your car go forward ( I don't know what it call as ) Not the gear, and it make the car engine run loudly, I doubt every drivers heard it. Fortunately, the car in front of your mom car had been going forward or I will heard the horrible slapping sound.

You probably should thank to me because I told your mom that traffic light had turned into green then your mother sat back to her own seat, LoL
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby RedGoblinz » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:16 pm

@tiduswong i havent seen a 3D card becuz i nvr bought 1 before.

@ Gigadroid, i dont make sis cry on purpose, havent u notice its her ,not me. she cries too easily, imagine she was like Dixon(correct?), but has more respect for us, she wouldn't cry so much.btw u dont know me, so dont answer my questions, post stealer.

@NyxHero even if we made our parents damn happy, we wont get anything out of it bcuz its about our grades, mine is still okay == but BX , continue working hard, this year bcuz got UPSR and bcuz my laptop gone, im avoiding having contact with the computer and get 7 A's and THEN only i buy my dream computer. lol and when we went Malacca, i forgot why she slaped us can u tell me again? XD i dint tell u to buy me a desktop, u crazy?? i dun want ur money, i was joking, and i finally found out how u got ur PSP, u worked, i thought ur parents bought it for u willingly without u doing anything.

Nyx, remember to work hard, i didn't know u well then, i believe u can score 8 A's in PMR if u work hard, and bro, u can do it too, so JYJY

So all memory hackers, JYJY to us 3 and another cousin in Australia, so altogether 4. JYJY!!!! WE MUST SCORE A!
RedGoblinz
Hacker Smacker

Postby tiduswong » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:17 pm

lol at 2,3 how u make ur parent argry for habbit? =.= and so bad bully your own sister for stealing the computer to play?? o.0 later he blind if too addicred to computer..
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby Gigadroid » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 am

Ok it's like this, 2 and 3 is not wrong, don't deny it.
SERIOUSLY DONT DENY IT
@tidus, he makes his sister cry when he dosent use his com. He only talks about the things he did with his com, NOTHING ELSE. You can almost expect the things he will say when he opens his mouth.
@Reddy, i know u well enough to comment you.
But there's one thing i agree with reddy, we can GET GOOD RESULTS!
WolfteamHacker!ImageImage
My Growing Forum!
My Blog!
Gigadroid
I Know Your Poop

Postby Explicit » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 am

Get relevant with the OP or I'll lock this thread.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby RedGoblinz » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm

SORRY!

anyways guys, its settled, i will try not to bully sis if u guys think thats what i do, and i will score A to get my Dream Computer.

and this computer has no graphics card and it is somehow now not windows genuine validated, the key code was correct, o well, i can't do anything much with it so its just for me to log into MSN and play some other web-based games, thx guys for helping, Explicit, u can close topic/lock :)
RedGoblinz
Hacker Smacker

Previous

Return to WolfTeam