Questions/Ideas on potential Hacks

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Would any or all of these work?

You are a dumb ass, none of these work or would ever work.
11%
Maybe 2 of these might work.
67%
I'm pretty sure at least 3 will work.
11%
They work OMGOMGOMG?!
11%

Total votes : 9

Questions/Ideas on potential Hacks

Postby minorutono » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok, I had some ideas on possible ways to make some hacks in WT.
However, I don't have (great) experience in this, and before I go through the trouble to try or to make someone else try, I thought I'd run it past you guys.

1) Dead or Alive?
Some previous thinking combined with Tidus's info from Zile on the God Mode leads me to think that maybe you can find the Address for being .. Alive. In Ice Hold mode, you are either Alive, or you are Dead. You stay in these states untill you get killed or you are revived. It shouldn't be to hard to find the Addy for this, right? Be alive, and search for 1, die and search for 0; or maybe its vice versa, or maybe they are completely different values, or maybe I'm 'just whistling dixie out of my ass' (Movie Quote ^_^).

2) Revival = +50hp

The Observer hack came from the option to Observe in a game. In Ice Hold, when you revive someone, you get +1 Point (Kill, kind of) and +50 hp. Is there a way to resend these packets saying that you revived someone? If there is (and thats a BIG "if"), then you could resend that packet and countinue receiving +50hp/+1pt. You could make a partial GodMode out of that.. If you kept healing +50hp every 1/2 second or whatever, unless someone headshots you or somehow 1-Hit KO's you, you'd stay alive. Yes? Or maybe no.

3) Rocket Shotty?
Kind of dumb, but I've heard of things like this done before. You change what projectile each weapon fires, so you could end up with a shotgun that fires rockets, or something. Kind of like the Red Nade Pi-90.

4) Movement Speed Hack.. Maybe?
The Ice Wolf's hit slows you down. Maybe you can do the following :
Be normal. Search for Unknown.
Get hit by Ice Wolf, be slown down. SubSearch Decreased.
Wait for the effect to go away. You're normal now. Search Increased (or Same as Original)
Repeat.
If your movement speed is actually changed by the Ice Wolf (and not done in some other roundabout way), then this (by my limited understanding) SHOULD work.
Also, Ice Wolf decreases Cyclic Rate of Fire, so if you did this you could find Cyclic Rate of Fire also.

Thats all for the moment, if I can think of others I'll post them. Tell me if you think any of these would work or not, which ones will, which ones won't, which ones might.

These are just IDEAS. They can be molded. If I'm on the right path, then please explain.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby tiduswong » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 pm

The 1st one maybe the god mode is that simple
The 2nd if we found the addy we cant use it i logiclly comment think that they will make us disconnet from the sever because they got record the packet they send for 1pt
The 3rd i dun know if this still work but u should try searching it
The 4th you would die before gettng the addy but still try hard to get it XD i would help if u needed it pm me ur ign :3
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Re: Questions/Ideas on potential Hacks

Postby WhiteNova » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 pm

minorutono wrote:Ok, I had some ideas on possible ways to make some hacks in WT.
However, I don't have (great) experience in this, and before I go through the trouble to try or to make someone else try, I thought I'd run it past you guys.

1) Dead or Alive?
Some previous thinking combined with Tidus's info from Zile on the God Mode leads me to think that maybe you can find the Address for being .. Alive. In Ice Hold mode, you are either Alive, or you are Dead. You stay in these states untill you get killed or you are revived. It shouldn't be to hard to find the Addy for this, right? Be alive, and search for 1, die and search for 0; or maybe its vice versa, or maybe they are completely different values, or maybe I'm 'just whistling dixie out of my ass' (Movie Quote ^_^).

2) Revival = +50hp

The Observer hack came from the option to Observe in a game. In Ice Hold, when you revive someone, you get +1 Point (Kill, kind of) and +50 hp. Is there a way to resend these packets saying that you revived someone? If there is (and thats a BIG "if"), then you could resend that packet and countinue receiving +50hp/+1pt. You could make a partial GodMode out of that.. If you kept healing +50hp every 1/2 second or whatever, unless someone headshots you or somehow 1-Hit KO's you, you'd stay alive. Yes? Or maybe no.

3) Rocket Shotty?
Kind of dumb, but I've heard of things like this done before. You change what projectile each weapon fires, so you could end up with a shotgun that fires rockets, or something. Kind of like the Red Nade Pi-90.

4) Movement Speed Hack.. Maybe?
The Ice Wolf's hit slows you down. Maybe you can do the following :
Be normal. Search for Unknown.
Get hit by Ice Wolf, be slown down. SubSearch Decreased.
Wait for the effect to go away. You're normal now. Search Increased (or Same as Original)
Repeat.
If your movement speed is actually changed by the Ice Wolf (and not done in some other roundabout way), then this (by my limited understanding) SHOULD work.
Also, Ice Wolf decreases Cyclic Rate of Fire, so if you did this you could find Cyclic Rate of Fire also.

Thats all for the moment, if I can think of others I'll post them. Tell me if you think any of these would work or not, which ones will, which ones won't, which ones might.

These are just IDEAS. They can be molded. If I'm on the right path, then please explain.

I'm trying to figure out if this is the right section or not.
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby Hitman » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm

This Should Be Posted At The Offtopic Section Of WT..
Explict/mezzo/L.Spiro.. please move this thread? :wink:
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby minorutono » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:42 pm

How is this OffTopic from hacking T_T ?

And Tidus, of course you'd have to search privately.

And I'd do it but I don't have a bypass.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby JB Gzn » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 pm

first hack won't work, this how respawn at base works - you set value to death and press a hotkey to go back to base, yes i alrdy tried this ages ago.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby minorutono » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 am

JB Gzn wrote:first hack won't work, this how respawn at base works - you set value to death and press a hotkey to go back to base, yes i alrdy tried this ages ago.

No, in Ice Hold, you respawn where you are.
I'm talking about ICE HOLD not deathmatch/etc.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby fastbutslow » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:00 am

I am tryin to learn how to do this i am having problems but this is defintly not off topic though
fastbutslow
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby JB Gzn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

minorutono wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:first hack won't work, this how respawn at base works - you set value to death and press a hotkey to go back to base, yes i alrdy tried this ages ago.

No, in Ice Hold, you respawn where you are.
I'm talking about ICE HOLD not deathmatch/etc.

sorry i thought i misunderstood you, yes this would help you repawn in ice hold - not give you godmode though.

how i think he found god mode?
bug yourself (go near a box and change to wolf) u will stand like hiss picture SOMETIMES with your arms open up wide, you will be abel to attack but it will get you out of buggy position. i think eh made the character stay "glitched" because I HAD THE EXPERIENCE that i killed a glitcher doing this before dragon's release, but he didn't die and he killed me.
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Postby tiduswong » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:46 am

i cant on wt >.< for seacrhing it
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby Gigadroid » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:17 am

Minorutono= Suggesting ways to hack wolfteam.
This section= Hacking Wolfteam(as said outside)
NOT OFFTOPIC.
WolfteamHacker!ImageImage
My Growing Forum!
My Blog!
Gigadroid
I Know Your Poop

Postby WhiteNova » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:45 am

minorutono wrote:How is this OffTopic from hacking T_T ?

The Wolfteam Social forum is not to speak about just non-hacking things. It's to talk about everything about Wolfteam(other than hack releases). Technically this should go there.
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

Postby minorutono » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 am

WhiteNova wrote:
minorutono wrote:How is this OffTopic from hacking T_T ?

The Wolfteam Social forum is not to speak about just non-hacking things. It's to talk about everything about Wolfteam(other than hack releases). Technically this should go there.

Thats drawing a rather Odd line through the sections. This is basically a Hack release, except I'm not sure whether they'd work or not.

@ JB GZN
It might not give you the same godmode Zile's did but It'd give you the Instant Respawn + Spawn Anywhere hack at least.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby HyackDragon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:35 pm

JB Gzn wrote:how i think he found god mode?
bug yourself (go near a box and change to wolf) u will stand like hiss picture SOMETIMES with your arms open up wide, you will be abel to attack but it will get you out of buggy position. i think eh made the character stay "glitched" because I HAD THE EXPERIENCE that i killed a glitcher doing this before dragon's release, but he didn't die and he killed me.

He said : that he used this private hacks before he release . now he found new one so he can release old one's . He only release the ones he don't use. :roll:
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby minorutono » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:28 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
JB Gzn wrote:how i think he found god mode?

He said : that he used this private hacks before he release . now he found new one so he can release old one's . He only release the ones he don't use. :roll:

Lol, thats a good way to operate. That way you can let it get patched and it won't matter.

I'd say we should do that, but that means you have to have multiple hacks to begin with >..<
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Next

Return to WolfTeam