[TUTORIAL] Zoom Hack, easy head shot.

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby SeanPro » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 am

It works randomly...

I mean..I freeze it on 8.5 and go back in game and im not zoomed in or anything. It randomly zooms when I run around or do something. It's weird...
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby minorutono » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 am

SeanPro wrote:It works randomly...

I mean..I freeze it on 8.5 and go back in game and im not zoomed in or anything. It randomly zooms when I run around or do something. It's weird...

Huh it was fine for me. But that was before the patch.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby aldis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 am

SeanPro wrote:
aldis wrote:the hack works atm

Here's a question for you.

Do you need a weapon that has zoom for it to work? Or can the hack be used on a weapon without zoom? If you need a weapon with zoom for the hack to work, that is probably why it didn't work for me in the first place lol.

you can even use this hack with wolf... so yes, you can use it with a weapon without zoom.

it randomly zooms in and out sometimes... there is a way to take control of this, but we haven't found it yet... i was able to zoom hack for about 3 mins without problems doing certain things...so yes, there must be a pattern we can find and take 100% control over the zoom.
aldis
NULL

Postby minorutono » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 am

aldis wrote:
SeanPro wrote:

Do you need a weapon that has zoom for it to work? Or can the hack be used on a weapon without zoom? If you need a weapon with zoom for the hack to work, that is probably why it didn't work for me in the first place lol.

you can even use this hack with wolf... so yes, you can use it with a weapon without zoom.

it randomly zooms in and out sometimes... there is a way to take control of this, but we haven't found it yet... i was able to zoom hack for about 3 mins without problems doing certain things...so yes, there must be a pattern we can find and take 100% control over the zoom.

I had zoomed back to Float : 10 or something and it was like that the whole game.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby aldis » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:53 pm

minorutono wrote:
aldis wrote:
SeanPro wrote:

I had zoomed back to Float : 10 or something and it was like that the whole game.

hmm.. maybe the value is the key to making this hack work 100%(like my old hp hack)... there could be a value without the random zoom thing
aldis
NULL

Previous

Return to WolfTeam