Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby adoja » Thu May 22, 2008 2:48 am

SRR
HaCkInG EvErY GaMe!!

adoja
NULL

Postby FinalNotice » Thu May 22, 2008 4:39 am

Janemba wrote:final notice pls do not post a new bypass if this get patched i hate it if i wana play normal when in every game is an hacker and than i have to hack but i wount get banned.......fk you all you stupid leechers.....i mean you granate rain ashole....

Yeah, most probably I won't post again...all I hope for now is they get bored "bullying" & starts real hacking. To me, there's both good & bad points in it. Some hacks I aquired like the 9 million HP, true 1 Hit KO(not 0 HP), etc were inspired by these jerks. If these jerks were not around, I won't bother looking for other hacks to counter them. Indirectly, they contribute if u look at a positive view. Example, when the HP hack was public release & 1 Hit KO (0/1 HP) is useless against them, it inspired me to search for a true 1 Hit KO & I got it. It kills any HP hack instantly...if not for them I would be sticking with the old 1 Hit KO...yes, my point is jerks only make us a better hacker...

Ohh, in fact, I found another hack that disconnect anyone in the room/in-game that uses a hack. You may want to search for this to counter such jerk-problems in future. A small hint...ask a friend or your 2nd PC in a 1 vs 1 game. Locked & unlock hack & the other guy scan different from before. The addys left, when locked to certain value will invoke the server to disconnect the guy. Proof-of-concept is the 'name hack'...anyone in your buddy list disconnect when they try open buddy list/F5 if u change/hack your name. Well, u can say I was annoyed playing normal & got raped, so it inspired me to find this hack.

It's just opinions & it's juz a game. Oops, I'm late again for work...
FinalNotice
NULL

it works flawlessy BUT!?

Postby kantokid » Thu May 22, 2008 9:09 am

yea like yesterday, i was hacking and it was fun. but today i went back to my laptop and the MHS disappeared.. WHY?!

i downloaded again. and played for that whole day. then the next day its gone!. again.
kantokid
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby deadonce » Sat May 24, 2008 8:36 pm

wooo final notice i LOVE YOU!!!! your mhs havent crack by the ******* xtrap yet!!!! maybe its because its too complicated for the low IQ (i just hate them!!) xtrap guys to break through it, even after many many xtrap patch! YEAH!!!!
Leechers are noob, I believe only noobs steal from one website and post on another is pathetic...
deadonce
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby zile » Sat May 24, 2008 9:06 pm

FinalNotice wrote:
Janemba wrote:final notice pls do not post a new bypass if this get patched i hate it if i wana play normal when in every game is an hacker and than i have to hack but i wount get banned.......fk you all you stupid leechers.....i mean you granate rain ashole....

Yeah, most probably I won't post again...all I hope for now is they get bored "bullying" & starts real hacking. To me, there's both good & bad points in it. Some hacks I aquired like the 9 million HP, true 1 Hit KO(not 0 HP), etc were inspired by these jerks. If these jerks were not around, I won't bother looking for other hacks to counter them. Indirectly, they contribute if u look at a positive view. Example, when the HP hack was public release & 1 Hit KO (0/1 HP) is useless against them, it inspired me to search for a true 1 Hit KO & I got it. It kills any HP hack instantly...if not for them I would be sticking with the old 1 Hit KO...yes, my point is jerks only make us a better hacker...

Ohh, in fact, I found another hack that disconnect anyone in the room/in-game that uses a hack. You may want to search for this to counter such jerk-problems in future. A small hint...ask a friend or your 2nd PC in a 1 vs 1 game. Locked & unlock hack & the other guy scan different from before. The addys left, when locked to certain value will invoke the server to disconnect the guy. Proof-of-concept is the 'name hack'...anyone in your buddy list disconnect when they try open buddy list/F5 if u change/hack your name. Well, u can say I was annoyed playing normal & got raped, so it inspired me to find this hack.

It's just opinions & it's juz a game. Oops, I'm late again for work...

Thanks for the tip, youre the best, although its hard to find someone who actually wants to find hack with me, every hacker just dont seem to reply to me jsut because i dont turn on my hacks...
zile
Been Around

Postby Zaerax » Sun May 25, 2008 12:33 am

FinalNotice wrote:
Yeah, most probably I won't post again...all I hope for now is they get bored "bullying" & starts real hacking.

That is so true. People really should start doing that. (including me :oops: )
Zaerax
Acker

Postby l3abyDog » Sun May 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Cant when i`m trying to install it says "the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.".
!!!!~Would you Like To PLay Hacks?~!!!!
l3abyDog
I Have A Few Questions

Postby zile » Sun May 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Maybe your file is corrupted, try redownloading.
zile
Been Around

Patched

Postby youloke » Mon May 26, 2008 10:34 am

Thx for ur bypass..sorry just type my appreciate now just because of I'm enjoy hacking this few days...but today..i found that xtrap has a patch..and all the mhs is now patched..
youloke
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SkullPwner » Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 pm

PATCHED :(
SkullPwner
Acker

Postby FinalNotice » Mon May 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Let's extend this war... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

***Updated, works again for now! Download & Check it out...
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby SkullPwner » Mon May 26, 2008 2:56 pm

FinalNotice wrote:Let's extend this war... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

***Updated, works again for now! Download & Check it out...

thanks man, i'll test it quick
SkullPwner
Acker

Re: "Working" byp@$$ for XTr@p [MHS] ***Updated

Postby Itachi » Mon May 26, 2008 3:27 pm

FinalNotice wrote:I seldom play Wolfteam nowadays....done this for quite sometime & it still works!
Here's, MHS, "modified" to bypass XTrap. Don't worry, if this get patched soon, I'll post another one (not Saruengang).

Known Issue
-problem running in Vista (try 'Run as Administrator' & 'Compatibility' option set to XP SP2)
-some anti-virus may block & detect compression as virus (don't worry, it's safe)

Some Notes due to Compression
-loads slightly slower than original
-do NOT rename original file or it will self corrupt
-do NOT use the "Self-Modify" function or it will self corrupt

How to use
Just download & run it like normal before or after Wolfteam/XTrap whenever u like...done!

To Newbies
Please hack 'responsibly' & respect others. Before you ask anything, please search the forum for guides. Spawn killing is a crime! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Credits
Creator of Original MHS, L. Spiro

Download Links [updated: added 'Help' file, faster loading, fixed AVG block problem]

http://rapidshare.com/files/117685517/MHS.exe
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0l0bcahbjd

it doesnt work anymore {EDIT} nvm it works ( i just download again) with Antivirus off ) :lol:
Naruto Rulez Believe it!!!!!!

Meet me in Wolfteam: Silverpelt or Captainlui or SilverStreak

Join my pride: StarClan
Itachi
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby SkullPwner » Mon May 26, 2008 3:42 pm

now when i want to test it, it says wolfteam cant run, please reinstall, i reinstall and still says it
SkullPwner
Acker

Re: ..

Postby FinalNotice » Mon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm

SkullPwner wrote:now when i want to test it, it says wolfteam cant run, please reinstall, i reinstall and still says it

Uninstall it then delete manually the whole directory C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Wolfteam directory. Now reinstall wolfteam...it should works! This is recent wolfteam bug.

Or

Most probably u forgot to rename wolfteam back to it's original .bin
FinalNotice
NULL

PreviousNext

Return to WolfTeam