Cash Hack?

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby FinalNotice » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:53 am

Oh no, Lohit...I'm not becomin d Prince, I'm d Princess...I never ask anybody 2 agree wif my english nor wif me and d thread is never meant 2 say it work, client or server sided, as stated, it is unintentional. I didn't even mention it's a workin hack but I wonder why u guys got so worked up! 1 day when u accidentally got there then u know wat I mean coz tis is not done by scanning cash or gold, I'm juz surprised n juz wish 2 post like I said I was bored. And wtf wif d weapon hack or showoff? R u feelin d kinda way or me? I never had dat thought on my threads n my reply is specially 4 seanNoob, dats why I quote wat sean wrote...damn idiot, if u feel like it's intended 4 u then take it! N stop d shit like sayin u've been aroun or not...nobody cares u do dat, Lohit!
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby Josese » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:07 am

Sorry Lohit but this time im with FINALNOTICE i dun want offed ur self but what hacks u released at this moment in wolfteam? (PA and Public) sorry but u always said im working too fck hard to make a new UCE but that was long time ago and where is ur UCE?

I know FinalNotice is a good hacker, alredy he have better hax than u so? he was boring and post this thread thats all, i saw some topics and u said useless things even in PA u post useless things.
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby Uytk » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Sorry SeanPro, but I think you're getting a Little(Sacarsm Tags MUST BE ADDED) too paranoid. What the hell has his English got to do with his Client-sided hack? It's a personal attack and you can do that in Private message. And why can't you understand HUMOUR?

Is Punk'd supposed to be real? Let's say the Punk'd people say that a Xyz's dog died, should the Punk'd people kill the dog instead? GODDAMN IT MAN, IT'S HUMOUR AND IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID.
"If youth, throughout all history, had had a champion to stand up for it; to show a doubting world that a child can think; and, possibly, do it practically; you wouldn’t constantly run across folks today who claim that “a child don’t know anything." ... ..."
Uytk
NULL

Postby CityCobra » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:20 pm

LOL good... you are the best...keep it up... xD
Sorry (for bad english)
CityCobra
Hacker Smacker

Postby jayz » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Ya i agree wif Josese, what the fck did u Lohit release and u juz keep ur fcking hack urself. Finalnotice is much more pro and better than u, he willing to help ppl but wat the fck did u do? U r a retarded Lohit! fck off!
jayz
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SeanPro » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 pm

jayz wrote:Ya i agree wif Josese, what the fck did u Lohit release and u juz keep ur fcking hack urself. Finalnotice is much more pro and better than u, he willing to help ppl but wat the fck did u do? U r a retarded Lohit! fck off!

I'm sorry but you can't call anyone who uses a memory editor pro. Besides, FinalNotice leeches most of his crap off LiqMySaq and probably others in the PA.

Nevertheless, the day will come when their methods get patched (I love feeding Softnyx the methods of cocky children) and when that day comes, it's going to be joyful.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby FinalNotice » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:07 am

Hey arrogant noob! U think u r d only coder here? And hw would u know Im using only a mem editor, unless u r blowin my bloody balls under my table. Leech most of my crap?...Fuck u, dun come here like a kid cryin n create nuisance...I never even got anything from liqmysaq since d last major update and I'm not in d PA either! Bad kiddo! Bad accusation!

Wat fuckin patch, go be d softnyx dog n feed them right nw, tell them evrythin then! We'll see who'll b d 1 2 worry!! Damn sore loser!
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby lohit » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:59 am

jayz wrote:Ya i agree wif Josese, what the fck did u Lohit release and u juz keep ur fcking hack urself. Finalnotice is much more pro and better than u, he willing to help ppl but wat the fck did u do? U r a retarded Lohit! fck off!

k so ur swearing and being all cool and look at ur posts. i dont even think that u can flmae me. u dont no me, u dont know wat i released and ur just being on final"s side because u wnat haks, its kind of obvious so just shut up.

Joseese all u have released is a ct leeched from liqmysaq and jb940 as far as i know so i wouldnt be talking.
also ive always posted proof of stuff that i couldve released but i didnt want it to get pacthed. i had many things but i didnt release because of softynex spies. u just gave infinite ammo and everything except hp hak to all ppl on forum. i even was ns and gave u a bypass when u pmed me for one saying plz can i have a bypass. and i did give u a bypass. ok so just shut up everyone and stop flaming. also u told me this 100e+99, thats about it. i was always ns to u and now ur acting like this. anwyays fine idk. :evil:
lohit
Been Around

Postby lohit » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:06 am

k so ur swearing and being all cool and look at ur posts. i dont even think that u can flmae me. u dont no me, u dont know wat i released and ur just being on final"s side because u wnat haks, its kind of obvious so just shut up.

Joseese all u have released is a ct leeched from liqmysaq and jb940 as far as i know so i wouldnt be talking.
also ive always posted proof of stuff that i couldve released but i didnt want it to get pacthed. i had many things but i didnt release because of softynex spies. u just gave infinite ammo and everything except hp hak to all ppl on forum. i even was ns and gave u a bypass when u pmed me for one saying plz can i have a bypass. and i did give u a bypass. ok so just shut up everyone and stop flaming. also u told me this 100e+99, thats about it. i was always ns to u and now ur acting like this. anwyays fine idk. :evil:
whenever soemone i know or is trusted i always try to help. final ok wat did he release a ct is as far as i know. im always searching and when i come upon something for example love engine im always happy to share.
w/e just to tell u guys i have love engine 0.3 which bypasses all xtraps and iruni told me not to give it to anyone. ill post ss xd. ill post in P.A probally. also u can get love engine 0.25 here. i didnt test might work. http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=221428
there are 3 of em. 0.2, 0.25, 0.3
well it works for other games so enjoy. maybe wolfteam dunno
lohit
Been Around

Postby Josese » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:00 am

Cmon Lohit Grow up kid, First yes i ask u for the bypass so? thats make me noob? i dun beg for ur bypass, and who was the little kidd who make a trade cuz he cant found hp glitch? even with the hints of JB?

And yes if u want call leech to the weapon hack by liqmysaq yes i do it i re-post his ct but any1 even liq or jb told me about INF AMO, WEAPON SPEED, CROSSAIR, HP (JackDon help me alot with this but he nerver give me the address, Teh told me about the jump hack) i remmember once time i ask something to liqmysaq but he nerver aswer me if u want u can ask to him so dun cry.

And u dun anwer my question what hax u released in WOLFTEAM? even in PA?
pd: i can pwned in wolfteam cuz alredy i have better hax when u want play with me jus PM if u have balls ok?

Cya and dun cry fck EMO!! :twisted:
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby Windshadow » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:11 am

lohit wrote:

whenever soemone i know or is trusted i always try to help. final ok wat did he release a ct is as far as i know. im always searching and when i come upon something for example love engine im always happy to share.
w/e just to tell u guys i have love engine 0.3 which bypasses all xtraps and iruni told me not to give it to anyone. ill post ss xd. ill post in P.A probally. also u can get love engine 0.25 here. i didnt test might work. http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=221428
there are 3 of em. 0.2, 0.25, 0.3
well it works for other games so enjoy. maybe wolfteam dunno
Seriously dude I dont hate you but dont brag about love engine v3. is ON hes *o***t., * = find it out yourself.

Screenshot:

[Image
Windshadow
Acker

Postby SeanPro » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:29 am

lol love engine was leaked a while ago on gzp lewl.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby stanlydx » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:09 am

SeanPro wrote:lol love engine was leaked a while ago on gzp lewl.
lol
stanlydx
Acker

really..?!

Postby TRXpredator » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:48 am

is it that true or fake? :? i dare u if that really work(real), why not u give some cash..juz a few bug..(maybe bout' 1000cash)... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'LL DARE YOU...!! :!: :!: :!:

GagakHitam,
:twisted:....LIVE or NOTHINGS or DIE for SOMETHINGS.... :twisted:
Players alwayz CHANGES,but the gamez remain SAME...
TRXpredator
I Have A Few Questions

Postby emocore » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:09 pm

wheres all the flames gone??
id like to watch more!

requested!! :lol:
emocore
Been Around More

PreviousNext

Return to WolfTeam