Cash Hack?

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Cash Hack?

Postby FinalNotice » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm bored...tot I spam stuff here, hehehe! Well, tis is NOT an attempt...it was coincidence and pls don't try tis at home or b prepared 2 get into trouble. :lol:

7 million cash? woot!
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby emocore » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:41 pm

waa... good example of showoff, or this is plain photoshop?
emocore
Been Around More

Postby FinalNotice » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 pm

No, not photoshop or any other...it's real image! liqmysaq, JB Gzn or any1 else may come across tis already...

And for ur info, I don't post fake pics! Never!
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby pukima » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:52 pm

wah..general of army xD..nice nice
pukima
Acker

Postby Sh1TfAcE » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:03 pm

hmmm...that cool...
but i think tomorrow morning will be some ppl knock on ur door..
XD
Sh1TfAcE
Acker

Postby emocore » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Okay, chill.

as far as i know, these CASH is related to the other two games, (Gunbound and Rakion) its seems to, and it should to. Anyway, can u spend this 'hax cash' to bought items in other games as well as WT?

test and let me know please , im so keen and curious :P

Edit : Or they just only visual edit, or does it actual work in game?
Everyone knows that chances to hax cash are super slim,but its there thou. and heavily server sided. Yes no?
emocore
Been Around More

Postby Janemba » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm

i can do this too

+ win/lose
8)
Wanna Help?? click here : http://www.memoryhacking.com/MemHack/MHS%20Help.rar
If you send me a pm remove youre sig or i will not answer you
Janemba
Been Around More

Postby Silv3rShi3ld » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 pm

wow really interesting! :o very nice job!!! :twisted: BTW: is there something that is gonna be public??? because there is nothing to use anymore and I don't have any hacking ideas anymore :? (I cant wait tille next schoolyear! Then i go into the ICT (or is that only a dutch word??) (or in other words i go into the computing :lol: )

nice to see that you still CAN hack wolfteam:lol: :P
Silv3rShi3ld
Acker

Postby SeanPro » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:23 am

your kidding me right? this ain't a hack LOL - purely client sided.

Name Change: Search your name (string) and change it - client sided but works for speaking in chat.

Gold/Cash: Easy, search for your gold and cash and change it..client sided. you can't buy shit for balls with the changed gold. What happens is this: On your client you changed the gold/cash and therefore your client tells you that you can buy an item. Then when you go to actually buy it, a packet is sent to the server requesting confirmation that your account has enough gold and/or cash to purchase the item you want. It will return a boolean (true or false) if false it will tell you do not have enough gold/cash, if true you will have purchased the item.

Gold/Cash hacking is server sided and hacking it warrants a jail term - have at it if you want to be a criminal.

Hacking wins/losses is the exact same thing - client sided.

Why the hell do you post pathetic threads like this?
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby stanlydx » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:29 am

ahahaha it is real but its client sided so it mean it dose not have any effect IT DOSENT DO ANYTHING i try that and i put a weapon to 1 Gold to the 30 day and gess what .... NOTHING HAPPEND.
stanlydx
Acker

Postby FinalNotice » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 am

SeanPro wrote:your kidding me right? this ain't a hack LOL - purely client sided.

Name Change: Search your name (string) and change it - client sided but works for speaking in chat.

Gold/Cash: Easy, search for your gold and cash and change it..client sided. you can't buy shit for balls with the changed gold. What happens is this: On your client you changed the gold/cash and therefore your client tells you that you can buy an item. Then when you go to actually buy it, a packet is sent to the server requesting confirmation that your account has enough gold and/or cash to purchase the item you want. It will return a boolean (true or false) if false it will tell you do not have enough gold/cash, if true you will have purchased the item.

Gold/Cash hacking is server sided and hacking it warrants a jail term - have at it if you want to be a criminal.

And I thought u r only a noob hacker but actually u r noob in English too...go focus on school kiddo seanNoob, can't u read there's no intention of hacking it n d topic title ending wif a "?" And well, to tell u d truth, u may get a similiar result as d above by scannin gold n cash but never d same coz i did it in a totally different godly way where u can't even imagine...Might as well tell u a secret n let tis be between us only...[whisper]: I am God, sean! Don't tell anyone!

For ur info too, I love to post pathetic threads, d more pathetic, d more I love it...dats my hobby! Lalalalalalala...
FinalNotice
NULL

Postby SeanPro » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:30 am

FinalNotice wrote:
SeanPro wrote:your kidding me right? this ain't a hack LOL - purely client sided.

And I thought u r only a noob hacker but actually u r noob in English too...go focus on school kiddo seanNoob, can't u read there's no intention of hacking it n d topic title ending wif a "?" And well, to tell u d truth, u may get a similiar result as d above by scannin gold n cash but never d same coz i did it in a totally different godly way where u can't even imagine...Might as well tell u a secret n let tis be between us only...[whisper]: I am God, sean! Don't tell anyone!

For ur info too, I love to post pathetic threads, d more pathetic, d more I love it...dats my hobby! Lalalalalalala...

LOL. I speak english poorly? Look at yourself kid. You use imaginary words such as "u r", "wif", "d", "n", "tis", "dats", "ur"

Where the hell did you attend school? Garbage can primary? You're terrible kid.

You are telling me to go back to school? LOL; for your information I'm in second year university with a 4.0 GPA studying to be a chartered accountant. What about you? Attending garbage can community college?

Get the fuck out kid, you're bad.
SeanPro
I Know Your Poop

Postby stanlydx » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 am

LOL. I speak english poorly? Look at yourself kid. You use imaginary words such as "u r", "wif", "d", "n", "tis", "dats", "ur"
tot lol
stanlydx
Acker

Postby Windshadow » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:51 am

Im startin to like sean lololol.
Windshadow
Acker

Postby lohit » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 am

FinalNotice wrote:

o omg ive been around but havent been active and ive seena lot of threads of urs final,. i appreciated the fact thaT U posted wepon hack the fastest.

now ur becoming annoying and pathetic, for once i agree with sean.
also ur becoming a prince so prepare to be banned. lol it might happen so stop. with theese client sided haks that dont work.
and stop being a showoff and making useless threads. i havent posted much recently but now i have due to ur pathetic threads.
lohit
Been Around

Next

Return to WolfTeam