What if?

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

What if?

Postby Jsrik » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:12 am

I'm just wondering...even if new versions of MHS come out, won't there be people/leechers/spies who would turn it in to softnyx? Since X-Trap is causing so many problems with hackers out there, wouldn't that make the next version of MHS hard to make?

BTW (I'm not that experienced on how hacks work, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question) :wink:

“Heaven is where the police are English, the cooks are French, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and everything is organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians.”
Jsrik
NULL

Postby dylanjames » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 am

yes i think it would be. i would suggest posting the new version on another private site because 2 many people no about this site :D
dylanjames
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Jsrik » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:36 pm

dylanjames wrote:yes i think it would be. i would suggest posting the new version on another private site because 2 many people no about this site :D

But wouldn't they just follow that site? I guess after a while they would start going there too. :?

“Heaven is where the police are English, the cooks are French, the mechanics are German, the lovers are Italian and everything is organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the cooks are English, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians.”
Jsrik
NULL

Postby Explicit » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:52 pm

I don't think "private" exists here, L. Spiro made MHS for the public.

Well, if I'm wrong, someone correct me.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Apparently my computer crashed before my reply got through. I said:

MHS is already enemy #1 of Xtrap and they make sure to get every version that is released.

I am well aware of them crawling this site every day; MHS has earned them a lot of money already and although their interns hate MHS their managers love it.

And if I do release a new version, will they patch it? Yes, sort-of. I am fairly sure I know what they have finally done to detect MHS and I know how to bypass it (of course I still don’t have Xtrap to test so I could be wrong). Then they will come up with a new method and I will have to bypass that.

In the end there will really be no way for them to win, but frankly I am not willing to fight to the end. I have other things to add too.

In short, there will always be periods when MHS works and times when it doesn’t. And that would be true for any popular hacking software so no point in fighting it.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to WolfTeam