WT running without Xtrap... to an extent

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

WT running without Xtrap... to an extent

Postby CoMPMStR » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:42 am

First I would like to thank everyone who took part in releasing public hacks. You're all the reason I got banned :D LMAO J/K.

I've been working on getting WT to load without running/updating Xtrap. I have been successful in that part. Here is the proof:

Notice that WT is running and Xtrap is NOT loaded in the taskbar. Now at this point I'm thinking to myself "Damn, that was easier than I thought." but i was wrong. I could load the game, log into a server, goto my inventory, but after some time of being logged in, it appears the game does some type of check to see that Xtrap is loaded and running. Then, I get this error:

Now I'm at a loss. I have no idea what I should do next. I need someone who knows what they're doing to either finish what I've started, or at least tell me that there's no use in moving on. I have uploaded the edited WolfTeam.bin file so anyone who's interested can take a look. Any feedback is much appreciated.

http://rapidshare.com/files/97567665/Wolfteam.zip < 1MB
*Also included is a text file with the 3 addresses that I've changed.

NOTE: This is NOT a working Xtrap bypass, but merely an attempt at one. If you have no idea what you're doing, do NOT download the WolfTeam.zip file. This is simply for anyone interested to hopefully make some helpful changes.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:00 pm

The next thing you do is find what causes that dialog to load and disable it so the game continues.

If the server disconnects you (and it surely will) then you have to emulate that part of Xtrap by sending back the requested checksum value, which you can calculate yourself and send back each time.

You only need the checksum of the .text section typically.

If they use their own checksum algorithm then you need to see what the value is that Xtrap sends back and then send that back yourself (via MHS while debugging).

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby lo_Y » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:21 pm

comon guys keep it up if that finished we can use mhs now ( please some one tell me how to create a hack i need this so much please ) thats my e_mail tell me loay2_@hotmail.com (pleaaase!!!!! help!!!!!) 8)
lo_Y
NULL

Postby lo_Y » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 pm

comon when u finish we will fk wolfteam :D :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
lo_Y
NULL

Return to WolfTeam