Invisible hack?

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Invisible hack?

Postby reyoo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am

*NOTE, I already know about the Wolfbase glitch.

That aside. Has anyone out there successfully made a invisible hack?
reyoo
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Chief » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 am

no, so why u dont make it here is a tip find the value of a normal wolf change it to a value of a ghost wolf
Chief
Hacker Smacker

Postby liqmysaq » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:24 am

Chief wrote:no, so why u dont make it here is a tip find the value of a normal wolf change it to a value of a ghost wolf

that doesnt work. u get some of the ghost abilities but not the invisible one.

ive looked for finding an address to freeze/change but closest i have ever come is im always half invisible and i blink between half invisible and full invisible really fast.. pretty pointless and more obvious than just being visible since ur blinking. i figure true invisibility comes from ASM hacking which isnt possible right now without a bypass cuz Xtrap sees a debugger. if ur good u can make a script to NOP the addresses u need to be invisible... if u can find them. when MHS is fully undetectable (including debugger) the WT rape will be on.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby JB Gzn » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 pm

liqmysaq wrote:
Chief wrote:no, so why u dont make it here is a tip find the value of a normal wolf change it to a value of a ghost wolf

that doesnt work. u get some of the ghost abilities but not the invisible one.

ive looked for finding an address to freeze/change but closest i have ever come is im always half invisible and i blink between half invisible and full invisible really fast.. pretty pointless and more obvious than just being visible since ur blinking. i figure true invisibility comes from ASM hacking which isnt possible right now without a bypass cuz Xtrap sees a debugger. if ur good u can make a script to NOP the addresses u need to be invisible... if u can find them. when MHS is fully undetectable (including debugger) the WT rape will be on.

there is an easy way,
it won't make you auto-invisble :(
ti makes it work on every wolf though, which is fun :)
(search ur wolf value u should get a static and 3 dynamic ones,
one is for wolf howl sound, one is for extra hp (like ghost with +150) and one is for the ability for being invisible :))
ImageImage

famous wrote:What's worth the price is always worth the fight

famous wrote:Every second counts cause there's no second try
JB Gzn
Pro++

Re: Invisible hack?

Postby Prince » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:14 pm

reyoo wrote:*NOTE, I already know about the Wolfbase glitch.

That aside. Has anyone out there successfully made a invisible hack?

yeah

invisible hack

1. Here His The Value 5 - 6 To invisible hack
2. search you find i hef a new hack Drash Hack
3. i dont send Drash hack
The Hacker Team HAX
-----------------------------------------------
Prince
Acker

Postby JackDon » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:40 pm

JB Gzn wrote:one is for wolf howl sound, one is for extra hp (like ghost with +150) and one is for the ability for being invisible :))

these are client sided. Even you hear the Howl sound like a ghost while u r guardian but the other player still hear Guardian sound. Invisible u mentioned is Client Sided too, i tested it long time ago, but you can Slash (power attack) with guardian.
JackDon
Acker

Return to WolfTeam