Addresses' Values Unobtainable

Hacking WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Addresses' Values Unobtainable

Postby Tatsumaru » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:13 am

Dear guys,

I really don't want to bother you with this stupid question but it seems that I have done something wrong. I have downloaded MHS and also the Cheat Table that you guys posted here. I have run the game, open the process Wolfteam.bin in MHS then open the Cheat Table, but I can't get the value of all the listed addresses in the file. I mean, all the current values are unobtainable and I really don't know how to solve this mess. I have followed all the steps very carefully.

Many thanks in advance guys! Just let me know which step I mess up, I'll try to take care of the rest myself.
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby kth_prkns » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:03 am

is the cheat table out of date? i havnt used it at all =P
kth_prkns
NULL

Re: Addresses' Values Unobtainable

Postby Prince » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:08 am

Tatsumaru wrote:Dear guys,

I really don't want to bother you with this stupid question but it seems that I have done something wrong. I have downloaded MHS and also the Cheat Table that you guys posted here. I have run the game, open the process Wolfteam.bin in MHS then open the Cheat Table, but I can't get the value of all the listed addresses in the file. I mean, all the current values are unobtainable and I really don't know how to solve this mess. I have followed all the steps very carefully.

Many thanks in advance guys! Just let me know which step I mess up, I'll try to take care of the rest myself.

dowloade version MHS4.0.0.14 here his linkhttp://www.memoryhacking.com/MemHack/MHS4.0.0.14.rar
The Hacker Team HAX
-----------------------------------------------
Prince
Acker

Postby Tatsumaru » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 am

Of course I have downloaded the lastest version of MHS and try every single way I can find in this forum. I have downloaded the Cheat Table from Josese and Liqmysaq and I have tried them all but none is working for me.
I just wonder whther Softnyx has changed the address for Weapon and WP hack or not... I don't really need the other hacks, just Weapon and WP is way too good for me.
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby fuyoh » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:11 am

maybe u attach at wrong time.

try this :

open MHS, go to File > open for debug

choose wolfteam.bin in ur wolfteam directory and open wolfteam. it will auto attach.
fuyoh
NULL

Postby Tatsumaru » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Thanks for your tip, I will try it out later. But currently I'm just using DLL Injector, which is easier way to hack the game.
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Teh » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:08 am

Tatsumaru wrote:Thanks for your tip, I will try it out later. But currently I'm just using DLL Injector, which is easier way to hack the game.

What does that have anything to do with unobtainable values? -_-
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Postby Tatsumaru » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:55 am

Okie, let me put it this way. I have not been able to hack the game by using MHS, not even now. Something wrong happens and it seems that your hints are not really working for my case, which means that all the addresses' values in MHS Cheat Table are still UNOBTAINABLE. Therefore, I have to use another method to hack the game, not by MHS though. Now is everything clear to you?
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby sm1leykidd » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:47 am

Tatsumaru wrote:Of course I have downloaded the lastest version of MHS and try every single way I can find in this forum. I have downloaded the Cheat Table from Josese and Liqmysaq and I have tried them all but none is working for me.
I just wonder whther Softnyx has changed the address for Weapon and WP hack or not... I don't really need the other hacks, just Weapon and WP is way too good for me.
Lol im wondering if you even opened the process! befor playing?
sm1leykidd
I Know My Poop

Postby Tatsumaru » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:56 am

Now that's a dumb wondering, ok? What the heck do you know about hacking, huh buddy? What a loser...
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby adeviliam » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 pm

i am unable to open the process with the latest MHS even f1 help cant give me the answer,anyone know?
adeviliam
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Tatsumaru » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Start MHS, Open for Debug, choose wolfteam.bin in your Program Files or whatever it is. Open the Cheat Table, start the game and then use the codes. This is how I figure out how MHS works.
Tatsumaru
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby Explicit » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Well, I always just do the longer method. (I guess; suppose)

Firstly, execute/open MHS.
Secondly, go to File>Open Process or CTRL+P.
After, you've done all that, execute/open WolfTeam.bin or WolfTeam.exe (whatever you have visual on your client) from your folder or where ever the MHS directory on your system is and click Refresh if it doesn't become visual and just double-click it or click Ok on the process.

WolfTeam should be attached and enjoy.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby Teh » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:48 pm

You know Tatsumaru, maybeh you should read the forums,
Hypocrite.
bǎi wú liáo lài
Teh
I Know Your Poop

Return to WolfTeam