Taking Requests on Hacking with MHS

Learn or Teach General Knowledge Related to Coding or Hacking

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Taking Requests on Hacking with MHS

Postby g3nuin3 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:47 am

Hey all, i feel like the best way to realy help out the community is by knowing what they want, since i am back and running with a new pc i would like to take some requests on some of the features of MHS youre having trouble with..When i pick a request i will notify you with the topic ive chosen and will write a tutorial for it..Information needed is:

1. What it is you would like to learn to do.
2. Optional: The specific target ( i prefer a target i can get my hands on fairly easy, tht way i can get straight to work)

thats about it..Ive been an MHS user since its inception and seeing it die out concerns me because it is a very capable piece of software.

All other advanced users of MHS are also encouraged to join this movement, we can build a whole database of MHS tutorials. the ones on the Wbsite are already very valuable, lets make it happen fellas!

regards
genuine_
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

1. What it is you would like to learn to do: I want to learn making pointers with the autohack.

2. Optional: maybe a small video tutorial with the windows calculator ( using the answer address )
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby g3nuin3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:10 am

What do you mean by "making pointers"?
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:58 pm

g3nuin3 wrote:What do you mean by "making pointers"?

so far I made ( you know searched them ) with the Pointer Search, but I'd like to know how it is done using the Auto-Hack
SpeedWing
Defragler

Re: Taking Requests on Hacking with MHS

Postby ofhkr » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 am

Hello everyone, it is gratifying to see people helping you learn about these programs. I'm new to this and really appreciate guidance.

1. I want to learn has increased my golds in the game OutSpark Fiesta.
2. Since entering the game and I managed to locate the gold to modify them in storage, but I can not get them out, I mean I can not use them. Is it possible that guided me in how to do there?

G3nuin3 Greetings and all the staff that makes this possible. I really want to learn about these topics, surely will follow closely.
ofhkr
I Have A Question

Postby g3nuin3 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm

With Online games, you are faced with challenged such as Server Sided values, which means the GOLD is maintained by the server! Changes to your client will not reflect on the server!.
g3nuin3
Acker

Postby tangtzuchi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 pm

1. What it is you would like to learn to do : Sniff data packet, decrypt the data and encrypt it sent back to the server.
2. Optional: The specific target ( i prefer a target i can get my hands on fairly easy, tht way i can get straight to work) : Cabal Online (CabalSea)

Your kindly respond will be appreciate.
Thanks.
tangtzuchi
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Cookie » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am

You could start learning yourself about packets, then try to sniff them, the key to decrypt them is stored in the main.exe.

Here's some examples of packets,
Lift Item

Code: Select all
Offset    Type        Description

0x00     ushort        Packet Header  (0xB7E2)
0x02     ushort        Size           (0x0E)
0x03     uint                         (0)
0x08     ushort        Opcode         (0x9E)
0x0A     ushort        Item ID
0x0C     ushort        Slot #

Place item

0x02     ushort        Size           (0x0E)
0x08     ushort        Opcode         (0x9F)
0x0A     short                        (0xFFFF)
0x0C     ushort        Slot #

Shout

0x02     ushort        Size           (0x10 + text.Length)
0x08     ushort        Opcode         (0x0189)
0x0A     byte          Text Length V  (0x05 + text.Length)
0x0B     short                        (0xFEFE)
0x0D     byte                         (0x0A)
0x0E     byte          location.X                           // used to show speech bubble to nearby players
0x0F     byte          location.Y                           // used to show speech bubble to nearby players
0x10     char[]        Text
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby brit_orc » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 am

Hey Man,

Im on of those wanna be hackers,who are slightly knowledgable in everything,but get thrown when something just doesnt make sense.
So i am requesting a tutorial for searching for code that is unknown, i.e Live for speed (www.lfs.com,demo download available), how would i search for engine HP or any code that would give me a boost in acceleration and top speed.

I have seen hacks that use the braking system in reverse im told (that keep boosting speed until car is doing outrageous speeds) and would love to know what you guys think, what you would do to hack game subtly,so not to arouse suspicion,and how you do it in either text or maybe vid or screen shots of important phases of the operation.

Is there a noob school i could attend or maybe some homework i could be issued with to learn basics?

you guys rock
Thx in advance

Report this post
brit_orc
I Have A Question

Postby abcshijian » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 am

I suggest you could use a game to take the example,such as PlantsVsZombies.funny game :) .You can get it easily.Then you can
hack it ,and teach us how to change money,cooling time etc.step by step.Everyone who wants to learn this soft will appreciate you.

forgive my poor english :oops:
abcshijian
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Knowledge Base