speed hack freezing

Find a Bug? Have a Problem? Like to Suggest a Feature? Do it Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

speed hack freezing

Postby sona » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

Hello, i am not sure if this problem it directly related to mhs or not but i am wondering if anyone has a fix.

I play Halo:ce (the original) with speed hack set to a hotkey to speed up about 5x. I toggle it on and off. I had been using this for literally years on windows xp with no problem but in windows 7 (ultimate) it gives problems. It will freeze the second i press the toggle key, but not all the time. It seems completely random, but usually seems to happen after maybe 20 or so toggles. If no one has hears of this i assume you could consider this a bug in MHS for windows 7.
sona
I Have A Question

Re: speed hack freezing

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 am

Memory Hacking Software is not fully compatible with Windows 7. Most things should work but kernel mode is disabled and a few things might have issues such as what you are describing.
It’s usually best not to fully upgrade your Windows version anyway—that is you may upgrade to Windows 7 or Windows 8, but you should always have a copy of Windows XP installed as well so you can dual-boot between them. Whether it’s Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 9, whatever, it’s never a good idea to just upgrade and fully stop using Windows XP.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Bugs/Problems/Suggestions