Suggestion: for long Pointer-way's and a faster direction

Find a Bug? Have a Problem? Like to Suggest a Feature? Do it Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Suggestion: for long Pointer-way's and a faster direction

Postby SpeedyGonzales » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Hello L. Spiro,

first, excuse my bad english sometimes, it isnt my main language. i know what i wish to say, but dont find sometimes the right words.

I am use your MHS since a long time and it is very very usefull ~ not only for cheating!

Ok now to the suggeestion. Not all user of MHS are progger and have the time or brain to learning C dev-language to use scripting in MHS and much more...
But anyway all you have develop in your MHS is great and needed for a lot of think, so make plz more in.
I tell you this becoz i am one of this guys (sure i can progg with alot other but time is money or did i have time i dont have money heheh)

Suggestion: for long Pointer-way's and a faster direction with use in Expression Evaluator and the User-Savelist

My own problem is, i have here a mainpointer(first and only pointer to the first data)
At the first data, i find infos for somethink and then also a pointers to the next data and so on.
At the next data i found also then firsttime a pointer to the datas how i came from.
The data itself have everytime the same structure but the pointers are variable and can change every time the data itself.
Now it is for me needed that i have in my savelist, all datas and also did this changes.

But MHS have the problem, i must use Complex Addresses, that i have to write long, and longer and longer codes, in every new entry for the next pointer and his datas, in my savelist.
It needs a long time and if u have more then 20 data-pointers (forwards) u got crazy (in my examples more then 200-XXXX) for everytime the same think.
Also i need diffrent lines for diffrent datas in a data aerea, this we have to summe extra to it.

How we can speedup this procedure and make MHS faster, also faster if the datas changes? well i have some idea and i hope u can help the make it all user useable.
My english isnt the best, and so i write u it as examples: the first line is what i have to use at MHS at this time and the second line is that how i think MHS can use in future.

MHS61:
Mainpointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>DataArea = [[[[[[[0x03090000+11644-12]+96]+96]+96]+96]+96]+96]+56

This is the Complex Address for 6 pointers to an data entry 1 of 40 or more.
Now think when i have to write 200-XXXX pointers. the line will explode! the savelist will be bigger and bigger and the cpu have to power alot, and this for every data entry in the datas.

MHS62:
Mainpointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>NextPointer>DataArea = [[0x03090000+11644-12]{+96*6}]+56

This is an mathematic example, that u L. Spiro can see and understand what i wish and mean. What u can make and give us, is your turn, hehehe!
Is such posibble? Can you make in MHS a way, that users can give in, at Expression Evaluator and Complex Addresses, a mathematicaly way to be faster and shorter and a directionaly?
Sure this idea needs and have a exactly overthink the mathematics, also if u think for future developings in MHS.
But i am sure it gives alot of examples how we can need some of this and also alot more of other mathematic ways to be faster shorter but also powerfully.

Ok this was my first post here and my first suggestion, ill hope it brings us all forward.
I think i have soon the next one...

with Regards from Germany
SpeedyGonzales
SpeedyGonzales
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Suggestion: for long Pointer-way's and a faster direction

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:45 am

It is not a bad idea. I will keep it in mind if I ever update MHS again.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Re: Suggestion: for long Pointer-way's and a faster direction

Postby SpeedyGonzales » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 am

Hi L. Spiro,

sounds great and i am happy, when u release it with this new function. did u have also suggestions, about more mathematical combinations, please insert them also. i am sure it gives realy much more and very handy usefull thinks. THX alot. :idea: :mrgreen:

I think i have some other ideas for other functions too, but i have first think more about it and tell it you, if i have finished it. :twisted: :roll:

Nice regards from Germany
SpeedyGonzales
SpeedyGonzales
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Bugs/Problems/Suggestions