Postby kth_prkns » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:26 am

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:well, i think a few things people might find useful are:

1. Stay on top, so we dont have to keep tabbing out our FPS's

2. Little *interactive* tutorial to help begginers, like the CE tut

3. Easier pointer scan method

4. SMF forums ^^, i think there alot better/safer/stable than phpBB

i just think these will make it a little better and easier to use,
any more suggestions, ideas? :D :lol:

1. No real need... the window would always get in the way =P Window mode would be a better solution

2. Isnt there a help and tutorial section for that?

3. (dunno enough about finding pointers to answer this one)

4. The forums he has is fine... there is one recent exploit that is posted on g00ns that you can add yourself to any group you want but i doubt anyone would wanna mess with L. Spiro enough to do that
kth_prkns
NULL

Re: Couple of suggestions :P

Postby KHS-SuperSeb » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:08 am

kth_prkns wrote:
KHS-SuperSeb wrote:well, i think a few things people might find useful are:

1. Stay on top, so we dont have to keep tabbing out our FPS's

2. Little *interactive* tutorial to help begginers, like the CE tut

3. Easier pointer scan method

4. SMF forums ^^, i think there alot better/safer/stable than phpBB

i just think these will make it a little better and easier to use,
any more suggestions, ideas? :D :lol:

1. No real need... the window would always get in the way =P Window mode would be a better solution

2. Isnt there a help and tutorial section for that?

3. (dunno enough about finding pointers to answer this one)

4. The forums he has is fine... there is one recent exploit that is posted on g00ns that you can add yourself to any group you want but i doubt anyone would wanna mess with L. Spiro enough to do that

1. i agree, but i still think an option to enable is better than nothing

2. yea but i think CE's method of having a little interactive tutorial to hack your way through owns any written tutorial :P

3. :roll:

4. yea, im not completly on about the security, as both are pretty much stable (SMF maybe a little more) but i think SMF has some waay cooler themes, (my site www.kownage.com is smf - remove if seen as advertising) and i love my theme :D

also can someone move this to suggestions section i kinda posted in the wrong place :oops:
KHS-SuperSeb
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:58 am

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:1. Stay on top, so we dont have to keep tabbing out our FPS's

It is possible, but at least describe the exact way in which this would be useful; as already said most people would consider the window to be “in the way” if above your game window.
My assumption is that you want to play the game in windowed mode while watching something in MHS, but the more specific you are with the suggestion the more accurate I would be with the implementation.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:2. Little *interactive* tutorial to help begginers, like the CE tut

MHS has one. I just never released it.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:3. Easier pointer scan method

Easier = less reliable, but there are plans for something that may be able to find pointer paths all the way to the base and create the entire complex address for you. But once again, such a system will always be unreliable in terms of finishing.
This is the same complaint that people have with Cheat Engine’s pointer scanner.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:4. SMF forums ^^, i think there alot better/safer/stable than phpBB

The only reason I consider it is because (thanks to my faggot apartment) I can not post on my own forum when I am home. I can read to check for questions that need to be answered, and if found I can walk outside to an Internet café and pay more money to answer them.
Despite this, it will probably never be done; I have solved the problem myself by finding a new apartment.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby mezzo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:45 pm

regarding point nr 2...
the tutorial from CE can be done with MHS too...
just launch the tutorial from CE, and attach to it with MHS.
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby KHS-SuperSeb » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:35 pm

mezzo wrote:regarding point nr 2...
the tutorial from CE can be done with MHS too...
just launch the tutorial from CE, and attach to it with MHS.

yea, but thats not the point.

the point is that the information inside the tutorial shows you how it would be done in CE, i have completed it but it would be useless to use with mhs if someone has no clue what to do :P
KHS-SuperSeb
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby KHS-SuperSeb » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:41 pm

L. Spiro wrote:
KHS-SuperSeb wrote:1. Stay on top, so we dont have to keep tabbing out our FPS's

It is possible, but at least describe the exact way in which this would be useful; as already said most people would consider the window to be “in the way” if above your game window.
My assumption is that you want to play the game in windowed mode while watching something in MHS, but the more specific you are with the suggestion the more accurate I would be with the implementation.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:2. Little *interactive* tutorial to help begginers, like the CE tut

MHS has one. I just never released it.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:3. Easier pointer scan method

Easier = less reliable, but there are plans for something that may be able to find pointer paths all the way to the base and create the entire complex address for you. But once again, such a system will always be unreliable in terms of finishing.
This is the same complaint that people have with Cheat Engine’s pointer scanner.

KHS-SuperSeb wrote:4. SMF forums ^^, i think there alot better/safer/stable than phpBB

The only reason I consider it is because (thanks to my faggot apartment) I can not post on my own forum when I am home. I can read to check for questions that need to be answered, and if found I can walk outside to an Internet café and pay more money to answer them.
Despite this, it will probably never be done; I have solved the problem myself by finding a new apartment.

L. Spiro

1. if used on top, i can move it to the right of my screen, for example to whatch my stamina. I run and scan decreased straight away, tabbing out of some FPS's (especially high-graphics ones) can take a few vital seconds so you cannot always guarentee it is decreased

2. Nice, you should release it so more n00bs (no-offence) can get to grips with your software without prior knowledge of CE

3. Yea, i understand that. Well maybe a little easier way to *add* pointers

.e.g ADD>POINTER> addresss+offest

KHS-SuperSeb
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 am

1. if used on top, i can move it to the right of my screen, for example to whatch my stamina. I run and scan decreased straight away, tabbing out of some FPS's (especially high-graphics ones) can take a few vital seconds so you cannot always guarentee it is decreased

Why not just use a Hotkey?

2. Nice, you should release it so more n00bs (no-offence) can get to grips with your software without prior knowledge of CE

When it is done.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby KHS-SuperSeb » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:32 am

L. Spiro wrote:

Why not just use a Hotkey?

L. Spiro

hehe :oops: i forgot about that
KHS-SuperSeb
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to Bugs/Problems/Suggestions