Suggest [Can anyone make a tut for how to use Memory Edit?]

Find a Bug? Have a Problem? Like to Suggest a Feature? Do it Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Suggest [Can anyone make a tut for how to use Memory Edit?]

Postby tiduswong » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 pm

like the above tittle say im interest with MHS memory edit can anoyone make a tut how to use it i willing to learn it. ok this sound noob =.= and i know it~
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby WhiteHat » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Not sure of what you meant with “Memory Edit” but i believe my tutorial about Utilizing Group Search in DOTA is pretty much discussing about Memory Editing... Link: http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtop ... 5451#15451

Last time i checked (just now), the screen shots were still intact...

Maybe if you could elaborate your need (tell all members here the specific problem), you’ll get the desired feedback...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby tiduswong » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 am

Im learning memory edit coz i wan to edit maplesea and your tut is only about dota i cant go any further with your tut. The main part is i dun noe where to start searching and what are the value...
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 pm

In my humble opinion, we can’t always expect tutorials for specific games. The best we can do is, perhaps, to grab the idea of how things are work by utilizing MHS features.

It’s true that my tutorial is about DOTA, but in every ways it covers up the basic steps of Memory Editing:
- Searching the Values
- Studying the Values
- Modifying the Values by any means necessary

I believe these steps goes for every games...

Sorry to say that i can’t help any further since i don’t play maplesea. Hacking online games is troublesome for most of the time, that is to deal with anti-cheat to be precise...

Let’s hope that any other members are willing to give the specific tut...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby tiduswong » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Its too advance i dun know where to start searching but instead i got bypass for it. I try using mhs speed hack to speed up the attack speed but fail, it cant apply so i use CE it appy but not so good few minit it DC ( disconnect) now i want to edit the memory store inside of the maplsea attack speed for summoned unit. Thats the advance part i dun know where to start searching it.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:53 am

Using speed hack for most online games even more RPGs is more unlikely will succeed. You have to find the other way around to increase/decrease your speed of anything, and sometimes memory editing will do.

Changing attack speed can be done by many ways. The common one is to have different weapons with different attack speed and equip them and search for different values with MHS in the meantime. I believe some discussion about attack speed hacking are available across this forum...

I would suggest that you try with offline games first instead hacking online games. Pick the same genre of games with the online ones. A lot bigger chance for succeed...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby tiduswong » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Maple is not a FPS or RPG its MMORPG game it cant change the weapon speed by changing weapon. I tryed speed hack at FPS game it work without dc but needed bypass only. I hear that the attack speed can also done by memory edit so i want to find out how its done. There are alrady people who done it. But this hack is private, and i want to find out how do they got it by memory edit. I argee trying same genre offline game would be easy but i cant find any same as maple except RO(Ragnarok) but it doesnt have summoned unit with different attack speed to start with.

Why does only you reply in my topic T.T
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby WhiteHat » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm

tiduswong wrote:Maple is not a FPS or RPG its MMORPG game it cant change the weapon speed by changing weapon.

I am aware of that. I said online games RPG type/genre...

tiduswong wrote:I tryed speed hack at FPS game it work without dc but needed bypass only.

I’m quite sure that when you ‘speedhacking’ games, the speed of everything is changed non-exclusively Attack Speed.

tiduswong wrote:I hear that the attack speed can also done by memory edit so i want to find out how its done. There are alrady people who done it. But this hack is private, and i want to find out how do they got it by memory edit.

This is more like it, although the chance is quite little.

tiduswong wrote:I argee trying same genre offline game would be easy but i cant find any same as maple except RO(Ragnarok) but it doesnt have summoned unit with different attack speed to start with.

Try to look for Maple Story offline around the net, the one which has no anti-cheat at all. Then study how the mechanics work...
Try this link:
Code: Select all
http://www.descipe.net/forum/maplestory/4542-how-setup-your-own-private-server.html

You’re going to need lots of work, however...

As for Ragnarok Online, almost everything are server-sided. I was only able to do Rapid Double Strafe and camera’s zoom hack. So little finding yet pretty much useful...

tiduswong wrote:Why does only you reply in my topic T.T

LoLz... I feel sorry for that... :D
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby tiduswong » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:17 pm

That link you gave is quite useful for knowing how maple is builded up but thats is old version. Current version have new thing which is call KOC ( knght of cygnus) which private sever still doesnt have. The summon speed hack i finding is for KOC there aren't any info how does KOC is builded up its still too little info to start with TT

Hmm only you notice my topic and reply :( :(
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby spunge » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

You're not going to find any new revolutionary information on MapleStory. The MapleStory hacking scene has long since degraded. Those that have been involved have developed a sense of distrust, and it's for a good reason. Most of the true hackers have heard of what has happened to extraordinary hacks (ie: dupe/mrhack/maptele/crashes) even in "UG" settings. With them gone, there is no one developing, or releasing information.

Your best bet is to accumulate knowledge by yourself. The glory days of MS hacking are over. The servers have incredibly sophisticated checks now (which is probably why they switched to HS).
spunge
NULL

Postby tiduswong » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 pm

spunge wrote:You're not going to find any new revolutionary information on MapleStory. The MapleStory hacking scene has long since degraded. Those that have been involved have developed a sense of distrust, and it's for a good reason. Most of the true hackers have heard of what has happened to extraordinary hacks (ie: dupe/mrhack/maptele/crashes) even in "UG" settings. With them gone, there is no one developing, or releasing information.

Your best bet is to accumulate knowledge by yourself. The glory days of MS hacking are over. The servers have incredibly sophisticated checks now (which is probably why they switched to HS).

there are still hacker who make trainer for MS example sean/boredness/xevive but im playing EMS sean are for GMS the EMS trainer current sold by using $$ so i wan to find my own hack/address
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tidus.W

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Return to Bugs/Problems/Suggestions